If you're a manlet, then don't bother weight-lifting

udeactive

udeactive

Just be a good person
Especially on your arms and legs, if you're a turbo manlet, training arms and legs is one of the most retarded things to do. The best you can do if you're short is to at least give some effort into appearing taller, i.e: wearing clothes that make your limbs look longer. However, the worst possible thing to do is to get big. You're going to make your already short limbs look even shorter and your frame more blocky. Its true that short guys tend to fill out their frames much faster than tall guys, but that's a BAD thing, simply because the notion of looking "too big and chunky" can sometimes easily happen to you.

The situation with the guy on the right in this video is absolutely brutal. He would be much better off having an athletic build with slimmer arms and legs. However, the dude on the right has approx. the same amount of muscle mass as him but looks 100x more aesthetic. Although his height isn't ideal either, but he has just the right amount of muscle mass and mogs the other guy to death.

So what's the end goal? If you're a turbo manlet, there isn't much hope for you at all, but since filling out your frame is much easier, you can capitalise off that and build just the right amount of muscle by soley doing cardio like swimming and any other all full-body movements. This way you can make yourself as lean as possible without the worry of building too much muscle.

Water jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: okwiwhd, boss8055, smoth and 10 others
That pic is brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: udeactive
over for me

• So Sad
Reactions: sb23 and cavy
dnr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, Detective, piec and 5 others
if you're anything under 170 cms
gymcelling isnt gonna benefit you in appeal wise you're just gonna appear more wider than taller

• +1
Reactions: sb23, boss8055, borntosuffer and 2 others
if you're anything under 170 cms
gymcelling isnt gonna benefit you in appeal wise you're just gonna appear more wider than taller
wow finally 5'7cels like me can catch a break

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69, teasy and truthhurts
It's over for you if you aren't atleast 5'10

wow finally 5'7cels like me can catch a break
i know a guy who's 170 cms with a wingspan of 185 cms and has really nice muscle insertions
he wears lifts to reach 178

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, boss8055 and looksmaxxing223
being strong > being weak

irrespective of height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhom, boss8055, HTNcutecel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, boss8055, EdgyFashionist and 1 other person
Manletism starts at 1 feet and ends at 5'6
5'7-5'9 you're just average height
5'10-6 feet above average height ( yea 6 feet is now apparently average height since, mostly everyone wears lifts)

• +1
Reactions: sb23, boss8055 and looksmaxxing223
Aesthetics > Muh strength
positive canthal tilted malnourished 6'1 twinks when a 5'5 78 kg bulldozer slams on the ground (they got pounded in front of their girl)

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, EdgyFashionist and N1666
Especially on your arms and legs, if you're a turbo manlet, training arms and legs is one of the most retarded things to do. The best you can do if you're short is to at least give some effort into appearing taller, i.e: wearing clothes that make your limbs look longer. However, the worst possible thing to do is to get big. You're going to make your already short limbs look even shorter and your frame more blocky. Its true that short guys tend to fill out their frames much faster than tall guys, but that's a BAD thing, simply because the notion of looking "too big and chunky" can sometimes easily happen to you.

The situation with the guy on the right in this video is absolutely brutal. He would be much better off having an athletic build with slimmer arms and legs. However, the dude on the right has approx. the same amount of muscle mass as him but looks 100x more aesthetic. Although his height isn't ideal either, but he has just the right amount of muscle mass and mogs the other guy to death.

So what's the end goal? If you're a turbo manlet, there isn't much hope for you at all, but since filling out your frame is much easier, you can capitalise off that and build just the right amount of muscle by soley doing cardio like swimming and any other all full-body movements. This way you can make yourself as lean as possible without the worry of building too much muscle.

Water jfl

''if you're a manlet'' LOL shut the fuck up nigger you wouldn't lose your virginity even if you were 6'8 dumbahh incel

positive canthal tilted malnourished 6'1 twinks when a 5'5 78 kg bulldozer slams on the ground (they got pounded in front of their girl)
Yet they are the one with a girlfriend and the manlet is a raging loser

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and udeactive
''but babe you did see that I mogged that manlet didnt you?'' the chadlite whimpers as his gf packs up (shes about to leave since she cant be the girlfriend of a dude who got beaten up publically) ''yes babes''

• JFL
Reactions: sayi and N1666
''but babe you did see that I mogged that manlet didnt you?'' the chadlite whimpers as his gf packs up (shes about to leave since she cant be the girlfriend of a dude who got beaten up publically) ''yes babes''
my theory is that below-chadlite-above-mtncels like me need to beat up every chad we see on the street
jump them
beat them to a pulp

i know a guy who's 170 cms with a wingspan of 185 cms and has really nice muscle insertions
he wears lifts to reach 178
i have 40 cm spine at 5'6

I feel sorry for any man below 175cm. And i cant imagine what it must be like to be sub165cm. IMAGINE the way people treat you.

• +1
Reactions: mitereew and EdgyFashionist
I feel sorry for any man below 175cm. And i cant imagine what it must be like to be sub165cm. IMAGINE the way people treat you.
bro is 176 cms

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Manletism starts at 1 feet and ends at 5'6
5'7-5'9 you're just average height
5'10-6 feet above average height ( yea 6 feet is now apparently average height since, mostly everyone wears lifts)
no its because every zoomer in the west is actually like 6 ft or over, the only reason why 5'9 is average is bc it included oldcels

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
there’s legit manlets at my gym with smoking hot babes
The tall skinny dudes are all lonely and pathetic looking
Hahahshshsj!

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, boss8055, Litekiller11 and 1 other person
even in made up scenarios manlets are incels :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and ItsOverLawg
no its because every zoomer in the west is actually like 6 ft or over, the only reason why 5'9 is average is bc it included oldcels
source
trust me bro i saw 3 people taller than 6' so obviously everyone's gonna be the same

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Hahahshshsj!
Hell Yeahh! I guess being a good person really does score you all the chicks!

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
they must have insane face cards, or loads of money, or tattoos and a bike
Hahahshshsj!

they must have insane face cards, or loads of money, or tattoos and a bike
or maybe it really was about personality all along
personalitycels gtfih

100% sure their gf's are on OFs but then Im really being pessimistic
Yeah I don’t know how he does it he’s nothing special either just seems like a popular dude

No just roidcelling and good hair
either way, your data is from firsthand experiences, doesn't disprove mass secondary data surveys which show women as a whole brutally prefer guys who are 6 foot or over

either way, your data is from firsthand experiences, doesn't disprove mass secondary data surveys which show women as a whole brutally prefer guys who are 6 foot or over
fucking dumbass when he doesnt even know that a woman who's 5'1 wouldnt be able to tell whether a guy's 5'10 or 6 feet
they prefer usually men taller to them by 8 inches (usually not always)
also you're the one who said that zoomers are 6 feet on an average so we dont take u seriously
shit thread

fucking dumbass when he doesnt even know that a woman who's 5'1 wouldnt be able to tell whether a guy's 5'10 or 6 feet
also you're the one who said that zoomers are 6 feet on an average so we dont take u seriously
shit thread
for the record
im 180 cms (179.7 cms but that's good as 180 cms)
women cant tell whether im 6' or 5'11 since for them im ''quite tall''

shit thread
Jfl, in europe where im from they are thou. Maybe not in america, And a woman can most definitely tell the difference between a 5'8" and a legit 6 foot.

Go back to making tiktoks retard

Water jfl

what if you are a manlet and skinny, better to be a jacked dwarf than a dwarf

for the record
im 180 cms (179.7 cms but that's good as 180 cms)
women cant tell whether im 6' or 5'11 since for them im ''quite tall''
my thread was on manlets not average height

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

Water jfl

Getting muscular is the only thing that matters for looking alpha/dominant as a man, regardless of how tall you are.

I've seen guys who are 5'5" getting with lots of women just because they were muscular, it makes a much bigger difference than you realize.

Even when you're shorter than a girl, if you're very muscular, she will still be turned on by the look. Short and muscular often mogs tall and skinny. In my experience, otter mode only attracts gay men, what you want is to look like Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans, not Timothée Chalamet. Also, just because someone is a successful model doesn't mean he is sexually appealing to women. Remember the meme female gaze vs male gaze, that is very real.

Those men are 5'5" in height, and they still look better than 99% of guys:

Short
Jeff Nippard Diet 1269142996

Short men only look short when standing next to tall men, and they only look small and weak when standing next to a tall man who is muscular. Most tall men are not muscular, they are either super skinny or fat. I'm a skinny 6'4" guy and most men I meet who are tall are not fit, they are usually out of shape, either much skinnier than me or much fatter.

Getting muscular is the only thing that matters for looking alpha/dominant as a man, regardless of how tall you are.

I've seen guys who are 5'5" getting with lots of women just because they were muscular, it makes a much bigger difference than you realize.

Even when you're shorter than a girl, if you're very muscular, she will still be turned on by the look. Short and muscular often mogs tall and skinny. In my experience, otter mode only attracts gay men, what you want is to look like Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans, not Timothée Chalamet. Also, just because someone is a successful model doesn't mean he is sexually appealing to women. Remember the meme female gaze vs male gaze, that is very real.

Those men are 5'5" in height, and they still look better than 99% of guys:

View attachment 3140451View attachment 3140452
muh gymcel looks better than 99% of guys muh. Id rather be a tall lanklet than look like one of those guys

Short men only look short when standing next to tall men, and they only look small and weak when standing next to a tall man who is muscular. Most tall men are not muscular, they are either super skinny or fat. I'm a skinny 6'4" guy and most men I meet who are tall are not fit, they are usually out of shape, either much skinnier than me or much fatter.
short men look weak no matter where you stand, if you are shorter or the same height as a foid, then nothing can save your ass

Yeah objectively I think there more too it though. Girls want a guy who will bring them more clout. Status money ..height