if you're a subhumancel, should you take the risk to get bimax in 2nd-3rd countries?

Deleted member 7823

Deleted member 7823

Bronze
if ur looks are subhuman tier to the point, they incite negative reactions from ppl and cause them to go out of their way to treat you badly, should you just go ahead and do it?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Unless your cool with being treated like that id say yea... theres always good surgeons in shit countries too just gotta research or travel

Rhetorical Qs..

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Unless your cool with being treated like that id say yea... theres always good surgeons in shit countries too just gotta research or travel

Rhetorical Qs..

not exactly rhetorical, I have been seriously considering it since ive seen a couple really good results and my looks are seriously detrimental to my success and have had unironically ppl running away from me...

not exactly rhetorical, I have been seriously considering it since ive seen a couple really good results and my looks are seriously detrimental to my success and have had unironically ppl running away from me...

If you think you deserve better for yourself then its a no brainer bro just go ahead with it. Start to control your looks with PSL knowledge instead of them controlling you

if ur looks are subhuman tier to the point, they incite negative reactions from ppl and cause them to go out of their way to treat you badly, should you just go ahead and do it?

You are under the notion that 3rd world surgeons are inferior.

This is not the case you have Amazing surgeons in Brazil and Eastern Europe.

Go by the surgeons work and skill not the country.

You can save a lot of money this way.

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite

I agree with what you say. I am looking for a good maxillofacial surgeon here in Mexico, how can I know that he is a top tier doctor? There are no forums in Spanish that talk about these things. Any advice?

I agree with what you say. I am looking for a good maxillofacial surgeon here in Mexico, how can I know that he is a top tier doctor? There are no forums in Spanish that talk about these things. Any advice?

Go to Brazil, Sau Paulo its not far from you. They got the best maxfacs

Message @SirGey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

if you know some pls pm, ive been searching and searching yet it's impossible to find legit ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933