If you’re a white guy you don’t need to looksmax

97255f6133b009c0250632dc6558d774

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Water. White girls are still hypergamous tho, so they need to looksmax.
True but I should have been clear I meant looksmax as in hard maxes. For the majority of white guys they need to be lean and that’s about it. Ethnics need a lot of looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
definitely not
cope, i see white men be like all the time "muhhh asian women are so cute muhh korean women are so cute and submissive muhhh japanese women are so cute"

funny how mae is calling bts niggas ugly but they will have more simps than he will in his entire life and beyond
>what is Status

And i called their fans ugly fucking retard
And yeah BTS members look like girls

cope, i see white men be like all the time "muhhh asian women are so cute muhh korean women are so cute and submissive muhhh japanese women are so cute"
They dont
Its asian women that worship white men
Not other way around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and hebbewem
>what is Status

And i called their fans ugly fucking retard
And yeah BTS members look like girls
do you have thousands of ''ugly'' white women simping for you ? exactly, and why would they like him for his status you moron they would only do that if they were actually dating him

only people like @Won'tstopnoodling

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
do you have thousands of ''ugly'' white women simping for you ? exactly, and why would they like him for his status you moron they would only do that if they were actually dating him
You fucking retarded nigger cuck
Yeah they ugly and yeah its all about status
Remove this and they become generic ricecels
They would be far more simped if white

ok and ? what if she is ? she is still dating him lol
She is using him for money and fuck chad outside
Stop coping fucking mongoloid trucel

You fucking retarded nigger cuck
Yeah they ugly and yeah its all about status
Remove this and they become generic ricecels
They would be far more simped if white
your coping hard not even gonna bother to debunk your cope cause your clearly addicted to what every industrial grade copium your inhaling

Major cope
Being white means nothing if ugly
Do you think this guy would get more more matches than average ethnic?:lul:
Main qimg f01ff75272178d59949a3f226ea0f0fa

Muh aryan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yuya Moggershima, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Major cope
Being white means nothing if ugly
Do you think this guy would get more more matches than average ethnic?:lul:
View attachment 1222114

Muh aryan
lol inceltv used him for tinder and got more than a 7/10 curry and 7/10 black so ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 7580 and WadlowMaxxing
your coping hard not even gonna bother to debunk your cope cause your clearly addicted to what every industrial grade copium your inhaling
You are a coping mongoloid trucel trying to defend his 25 % ricecuck side

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and gamma
She is using him for money and fuck chad outside
Stop coping fucking mongoloid trucel
View attachment 1222113
:feelskek:jfl at people here, when a girl is dating a guy that isn't "attractive" it always has to be for money or status xd do you not know women have preferences ? "muhhh white women don't like asian men" "muhh your coping" "muhh personality only matters in 0.0001% of couples" "quapacel cope"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, volcelfatcel, gamma and 1 other person
:feelskek:jfl at people here, when a girl is dating a guy that isn't "attractive" it always has to be for money or status xd do you not know women have preferences ? "muhhh white women don't like asian men" "muhh your coping" "muhh personality only matters in 0.0001% of couples" "quapacel cope"
Quapacel cope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 10987
But its literally this fucking retard
Its over if you are an asian cuck
Stop coping pls

Ugly white guy vs a good looking white guy
Morrone is seen as white by most people. Compare the ugly white guy to an ugly Indian or Korean and you’ll see
Med= Indian

928A8F08 4689 49BC B4E5 8319B169CB7B

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
But its literally this fucking retard
Its over if you are an asian cuck
Stop coping pls
"she's using him for money and fucks chads outside" a chad wouldn't even fuck her :feelskek: she's a a becky at best fucking late 20's to early 30's washed up hag lol, and your talking about ethnic complex and muhhh white women don't have as much smv as latina women, your clearly overrating her cause she's white lol jfl at you tbh

Meds actually have lowest smv in liberal areas

even very dark meds are considered white Europeans so liberal canadian women won’t go for them but they’d go for Indians/Arabs instead ..
@gamma
Over for Italians. How can they cope not being a Pakistani mogger.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and volcelfatcel
Not in all-white countries though

He looks like a girl. Also His frame looks PATHETIC. Although Mine isnt much better at 21 inches, I still get framemogged by acromegalic boomers that are 6'5+, have 28 inch bideltoids and have 10 inch wrists every day at my local Wal-Mart.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 7725 and StrangerDanger
Over for Italians. How can they cope not being a Pakistani mogger.
Ironically in Europe it’s the opposite
Go to London and you’ll see so many “ Italian” places run by Indians and Pakistanis. “Mohammeds pizzeria” or “patels pizza”

• +1
even very dark meds are considered white Europeans

I thought Morrone was ethnic the first time I saw him. Med might be a meme.

4E0C7743 C7CA 4057 817A C6BBA49BA4D7
92E34411 EED9 4D0B 84E9 6E4FB838F74A

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 7580
He looks like a girl. Also His frame looks PATHETIC. Although Mine isnt much better at 21 inches, I still get framemogged by acromegalic boomers that are 6'5+, have 28 inch bideltoids and have 10 inch wrists every day at my local Wal-Mart.
still cope cause he will have more simps than this entire forum combined

For real, whites have so much more smv than anyone else. Even a low tier white guy is still an ethnic chadlite
Is this sarcasm? Or are you being serious

still cope cause he will have more simps than this entire forum combined
I wonder what those kpop simps look like tbh

thats a prettyboy for ya

I wonder what those kpop simps look like tbh
"muhhh kpop simps are just ugly 13 year olds :soy::soy::soy:" do you have thousands of white ugly 13 year olds simping for you ? probably not right ?

as a white guy I agree

• JFL
"muhhh kpop simps are just ugly 13 year olds :soy::soy::soy:" do you have thousands of white ugly 13 year olds simping for you ? probably not right ?
No, but bts is not the new Bieber, aka the ultimate pretty boy singer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987