If you’re a white guy you don’t need to looksmax

according to the aqeedah of the NOI, this is a good theory @LondonVillie
So when me and @lutte first emigrated from Iran to the USA we joined up with the nation of islam because we had been discovering something new. And ultimately it entranced us and we realized it was truely correct, we stand alongside out brothers in the NOI and as the leader said, "we are not sunni, shia, we follow the sunnah!" further that there had been peace long ago, but yakub decided to begin the creation of the white man to disrupt peace (white as in @Jamesothy @Toodlydood @eyelidcel et cetera) all this to ruin our time of peace and sincerity. You know Yakub discovered the law of attraction and realized to ruin our people becuase of his dissastifaction he created the true ethnicity and race of the whites (perfect breed would likely be @Newone) and after his death his followers continued the cycle of creation.

So london yes, you would be correct but it is unnatural, likewise with Genghis Khan (descendent of Yakub) wished to bring back this. So with this research me and @lutte went to sweden to establish the swedish branch of NOI

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: eyelidcel and lutte
according to the aqeedah of the NOI, this is a good theory @LondonVillie
So when me and @lutte first emigrated from Iran to the USA we joined up with the nation of islam because we had been discovering something new. And ultimately it entranced us and we realized it was truely correct, we stand alongside out brothers in the NOI and as the leader said, "we are not sunni, shia, we follow the sunnah!" further that there had been peace long ago, but yakub decided to begin the creation of the white man to disrupt peace (white as in @Jamesothy @Toodlydood @eyelidcel et cetera) all this to ruin our time of peace and sincerity. You know Yakub discovered the law of attraction and realized to ruin our people becuase of his dissastifaction he created the true ethnicity and race of the whites (perfect breed would likely be @Newone) and after his death his followers continued the cycle of creation.

So london yes, you would be correct but it is unnatural, likewise with Genghis Khan (descendent of Yakub) wished to bring back this. So with this research me and @lutte went to sweden to establish the swedish branch of NOI
NOI? It's like what you would get if you took Islam, added a dash of Scientology to it, and centered it around afrocentricity.

• WTF
Reactions: AbuSAF
NOI? It's like what you would get if you took Islam, added a dash of Scientology to it, and centered it around afrocentricity.
And what's wrong w that?

Don't need to be white to South East asiamaxxx