If You're BBC People Wont Accuse You of Taking Gear

D

Deleted member 19103

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ

Look at this dudes comment section

I only saw one accusation

Everyone is just like "OmG BrOO BeSt GenEticS My GuY:soy:"

But if its a white dude, every other comment is a joke about him being on tren :lul:

No way this guy is natty, despite being black, way too full at that bodyfat %

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale, incel194012940, fauxfox and 6 others
Yes true I think

I will just say I picked up cycling in my spare time

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Could be natty if he was gymceling for more then 5 years. The only suspicious part is the shoulders. But this pic is most likely taken right after working out so giving a pump together with the oily sweat on the skin and lighting. These 3 things can have a big influence on how you look on camera

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18320
Could be natty if he was gymceling for more then 5 years. The only suspicious part is the shoulders. But this pic is most likely taken right after working out so giving a pump together with the oily sweat on the skin and lighting. These 3 things can have a big influence on how you look on camera
More like 10+ years. Hes way to massive

But if its a white dude, every other comment is a joke about him being on tren :lul:

They’re not wrong. White genetic and bbc are incomparable. Bbc mogs so hard in genetics it’s not even funny, it’s hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17311 and 3 others
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 19103 and 1 other person
His face is too soy for that to be natty

You probably also think David Laid is roiding, i know its hard to accept that these people are natty and their work etiquette is way better then the average normie.

Lol you underestimate a pump + oil + lightning i see
You’re a complete retard, its impossible to be this massive & this low of bf naturally. I know you dont train else you wouldnt say such nonsense
You probably also think David Laid is roiding, i know its hard to accept that these people are natty and their work etiquette is way better then the average normie.
Post body

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
You’re a complete retard, its impossible to be this massive & this low of bf naturally. I know you dont train else you wouldnt say such nonsense

Post body
Cope, why do you think he is massive? Its just an illusion cause he is alone and we dont have another guy to compare him to, if he was in clothes next to some bulked ogre he would look DYEL. He is natty you are just coping cause of laziness and not putting in the work while in the jim

Cope, why do you think he is massive? Its just an illusion cause he is alone and we dont have another guy to compare him to, if he was in clothes next to some bulked ogre he would look DYEL. He is natty you are just coping cause of laziness and not putting in the work while in the jim
>implying this guy is not massive
Jfl ok man I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 19103
8x6 Genetics

He’s just lactose tolerant

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Moggable
literally first comment
Screenshot 2022 08 05 at 14 31 23 Siah on TikTok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Growth Plate, AlexBrown84 and 6 others
@Blackgymmax

More like 10+ years. Hes way to massive
he actually doesnt look roided. hes nowhere near my size he just has a twink frame with a narrow asf midsection lel. he has elite bodybuilding genes

Ofc he is on gear. Yeah blacks blow up more on gear and even natrualy but this guy is on gear clearly he even states he ate like shit yet is that lean 🤔 red flags galore

ye lol.
he doesnt look massive but you cant put in the work to look like him. its just genetic

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I think he injected synthol, some of his muscles look stiff, unnatural...His deltoids look weird, he has narrow shoulders, and probably injected them to for a wider frame.

Last edited:
Higher bf = more size lean tissue is different
no you idiot. thats the look that you get when you lean out. that doesnt mean you actually have more mass. thats why you only see him from the front and in videos his arms dont look huge at all. the point of that picture was to show how you can look big from the front by being lean without ACTUALLY being big

Your shoulder bigger than ur head wtf
i know, at that point i just wore like xxl shirts because i looked too big in normal clothes lel

I see natty blacks that just play basketball that are bigger than him,

but defo roiding his muscles look gross, bulge too much and don’t fit his frame

no you idiot. thats the look that you get when you lean out. that doesnt mean you actually have more mass. thats why you only see him from the front and in videos his arms dont look huge at all. the point of that picture was to show how you can look big from the front by being lean without ACTUALLY being big
he’s definitely bigger than you. you have more of a marathon runner build. i would advise you to up the gear, and start going to real gym. good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18320
Your shoulder bigger than ur head wtf

he’s definitely bigger than you. you have more of a marathon runner build. i would advise you to up the gear, and start going to real gym. good luck.
Sizing
no he isnt, dumb ass
he wears compression shirts too, i cant even wear those at this point jfl
Comp

Last edited:
you’re a marathon runner bro. maybe try a couple tren cycles
over, i actually need to get big like that again. i dont want to get lean like that dude, it actually has less appeal than being like 14% bodyfat unless you have a giga mogger face the second you hit like 10%. im not sure why but i pretty much do better when im like semi bulky

over, i actually need to get big like that again. i dont want to get lean like that dude, it actually has less appeal than being like 14% bodyfat unless you have a giga mogger face the second you hit like 10%. im not sure why but i pretty much do better when im like semi bulky
depends, ive heard bulky is less appeal but I think women like it because you look like u can fuck

ye lol.
he doesnt look massive but you cant put in the work to look like him. its just genetic
>he doesnt look massive
He mogs tf out your bloated ahh, he’s nowhere near your bodyfat yet he mogs you, stop the cope
He’s on gear. If you lift naturally you know its either size + 15%bf MINIMUM or low bf+twink frame. He has both, lets stop lying to ourselves guys

depends, ive heard bulky is less appeal but I think women like it because you look like u can fuck

>he doesnt look massive
He mogs tf out your bloated ahh, he’s nowhere near your bodyfat yet he mogs you, stop the cope
He’s on gear. If you lift naturally you know its either size + 15%bf MINIMUM or low bf+twink frame. He has both, lets stop lying to ourselves guys
I'm max 15% bf w double the mass. his physique is a looksmin which is why I don't hit sub 10. I have no idea why idiot dyels fall for the lean and shape meme. it's like how jeff sied look huge but irl he looks medium sized in a tank meanwhile I look like a huge bbc tank which is mygoal

Superior bbc genetics
Its ober