If you're deathnik scum, go for girls of your shit race & you won't have to worry about lookism/racism while violently masturbating about looksmaxxing

Deleted member 399

Deleted member 399

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Lookmaxxing is not reincarnationmaxxing so just put an end to your miseries by giving up the chase for white goddesses who are hundreds of times more attractive than you and learn to be at peace. Yes we all desire the best things, but not all of us can afford to buy them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 4946, Slasher and 15 others
niggers rather date a white hippo over a fucking hot darkskin baddie that shit is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, prettyboyswag, Slasher and 20 others
Agree

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Lookmaxxing is not reincarnationmaxxing so just put an end to your miseries by giving up the chase for white goddesses who are hundreds of times more attractive than you and learn to be at peace. Yes we all desire the best things, but not all of us can afford to buy them.
Thing is some girls like other races, that includes hooks and curries lol why would you limit yourself to one race of girls if you are good looking and ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Shrek2OnDvD, Slasher and 5 others
Thing is some girls like other races, that includes hooks and curries lol why would you limit yourself to one race of girls if you are good looking and ethnic?
Because being good looking and ethnic is almost always mutually exclusive.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Gargantuan, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
Because being good looking and ethnic are almost always mutually exclusive.
good looking ethnic = white passing ethnic, sad truth

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Shrek2OnDvD, Gargantuan and 2 others
White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, UnderCovrN0rmie, Copexodius Maximus and 1 other person
good looking ethnic = white passing ethnic, sad truth
That’s why I stick to black women I already know that other races of women don’t like black men but people on here are so deluded

• +1
Reactions: Slasher, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 2 others

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum​

Its the truth whether you like it or not. Ethnics operate on the looks range of 1 to 5 PSL while whites operate on the looks range of 3 to 8 PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fear, subhuman incel and lutte
That’s why I stick to black women I already know that other races of women don’t like black men but people on here are so deluded
id fuck anything but i will only spend money on women my own race

• Ugh..
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
I'm white, but I imagine shitskins that can't get white girls aren't gonna be able to pull other shitskins either

• +1
Reactions: Slasher, Copexodius Maximus, Chadeep and 5 others
Black women have really fantastic Amazonian bodies and super glowing skin. Yes their skin is dark, but it glows. They are tall in stature too. Black women are pretty solid bet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, Copexodius Maximus, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I'm white, but I imagine shitskins that can't get white girls aren't gonna be able to pull other shitskins either
Nah curry foids are easier to pull than white foids.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Danish_Retard and ReignsChad
DC91EF69 8AE7 470D A751 CDE33B643143

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Kmscurry, Shrek2OnDvD and 17 others
black women are not bad looking at least the east african ones

plus best bodies too

Nah curry foids are easier to pull than white foids.
curry foids act as entitled and bitchy as white foids

I think its due to curry guys being weak and overpowered by their moms

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and Chadethnic101
Every foid by their very nature is an entitled parasitic piece of shit, but white women are the worst of all because they are keenly aware of their astronomical worth and they are use it get everything single thing they want.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Every foid by their very nature is an entitled parasitic piece of shit, but white women are the worst of all because they are keenly aware of their astronomical worth and they are use it get everything single thing they want.
true tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
White woman are easy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: androciv and Chadethnic101
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish

I think its due to curry guys being weak and overpowered by their moms
UK curry girls literally mainly care about money and status- you can be pretty ugly just be rich and buy her stuff lol
I'm 5 PSL most ratings here and they all put up a shield and act arrogant around me, white girls actually treat me better and mulattas

• +1
Reactions: androciv
I remember @wereqryan had an epic fight that went some crazy pages with @Vidyacoper
That fag looked like a malnourished refugee slave but coped with delusions of utter grandeur by believing that his ape like prognathic mouth resembled that of Chico's and Barrett's.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androciv and owlofathena
Tfw you overdose on racepill.

Just keep your options open and set a wide net

• +1
Reactions: Primordial, Chadethnic101 and .👽.
Its the truth whether you like it or not. Ethnics operate on the looks range of 1 to 5 PSL while whites operate on the looks range of 3 to 8 PSL.

Imagine thinking Anglos are anything but repulsive

• +1
Reactions: androciv
UK curry girls literally mainly care about money and status- you can be pretty ugly just be rich and buy her stuff lol
I'm 5 PSL most ratings here and they all put up a shield and act arrogant around me, white girls actually treat me better and mulattas
yeah I noticed that

funny they dont usually have any looks to back up those demands

gl fucking some hairy curry foid with no orbital rim bone support

as a white guy there is absolutely no reason to go for them

• +1
Reactions: androciv and Chadethnic101
yeah I noticed that

funny they dont usually have any looks to back up those demands

gl fucking some hairy curry foid with no orbital rim bone support

as a white guy there is absolutely no reason to go for them
Yeah inflated egos from Instagram simps liking their fakeupmaxxed pictures

Some girls look 2 shades lighter than their non make up self jfl

Yeah if I was white I'd go for white girls mainly too

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
tell that to asians

I don't like ur attitude

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
No.
@curryslayerordeath
Chadpreet out
IMG 20210722 200634

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AsGoodAsItGets and curryslayerordeath
That fag looked like a malnourished refugee slave but coped with delusions of utter grandeur by believing that his ape like prognathic mouth resembled that of Chico's and Barrett's.
I think he was somalian brutal tbh

Lol nothing is ever that serious
Leave incel forums and go be normal for a change

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Even indian girls are hair only bhai.
Bald guys are basically satan to indians hair is the only redeeming feature our race has but im bald.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and volcelfatcel
Even indian girls are hair only bhai.
Bald guys are basically satan to indians hair is the only redeeming feature our race has but im bald.
Has dut worked for you?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Has dut worked for you?
Its almost 2 months now.
First month I shed quite a bit but now its stopped I hardly lose hair in the shower anymore dk if thats a good thing but no significant changes so far my appointment to compare progress is at the 6 month point in 4 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963 and volcelfatcel
@wereqryan You In a Few Years:
main-qimg-7218940d1044648db0c105e3e5236e54

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets