If youre gf is noticeably better looking then you she definently cheats on you 24/7

NordicLeonhard

NordicLeonhard

How did this website become so shit
Title, Even normies like me will cuck you everytime she goes out with her friends:lul:
And you thought you were lucky because you somehow pulled a good looking foid

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, GigaStacySexual, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Not true
Maybe if a famous/high status man comes along but not every woman is looking for a Chad to replace their normie simp bf who pays for everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, watah, yolan and 1 other person
Not true
Maybe if a famous/high status man comes along but not every woman is looking for a Chad to replace their normie simp bf who pays for everything
No the good looking foid uses the ugly normie so she can feel like shes in control and gets to do the lame shit that men dont really wanna do (Like cuddling or meeting the parents etc) she will let HTNs and above do the fun stuff like partying and sex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Suns9999
No the good looking foid uses the ugly normie so she can feel like shes in control and gets to do the lame shit that men dont really wanna do (Like cuddling or meeting the parents etc)
Yes

she will let HTNs and above do the fun stuff like partying and sex
Not always

Some women don't cheat. They might monkey branch for a better LTR. Not every woman fks HtN+

Yes

Not always

Some women don't cheat. They might monkey branch for a better LTR. Not every woman fks HtN+
Insane cope
Title, Even normies like me will cuck you everytime she goes out with her friends:lul:
And you thought you were lucky because you somehow pulled a good looking foid
Pretty much, even your looksmatch will do this to you

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and NordicLeonhard
Insane cope

Pretty much, even your looksmatch will do this to you
I made out with this huge htb slut and today i made eye contact with her bf and he was a short ltn with cucked posture:lul: Im not even that good looking either she will just cheat with anyone

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
I made out with this huge htb slut and today i made eye contact with her bf and he was a short ltn with cucked posture:lul: Im not even that good looking either she will just cheat with anyone
Where did you meet her

That girl is not every girl
Some are whores who sleep around
Some don't and maybe have lower sex drive too

• +1
Reactions: yolan
I think cute women cheat less often than sub5 women.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and uksucks
That girl is not every girl
Some are whores who sleep around
Some don't and maybe have lower sex drive too
If theyre toghether with a ugly guy she sleeps around, Seen this happen too many times and it just makes sense

Slap her ass in front of her bf next time, I dare you
She wont even be near her bf when in school i didnt even know she had a bf until yesterday and ive known her for months, But i wouldnt wanna be overkill

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
how do you get invited to parties, i need exposure fr :feelswhy:
Im sorry bro but if you didnt get invited to parties as soon as you entered highschool it problaby wont happen. You need status, A good social life and alright looks

No the good looking foid uses the ugly normie so she can feel like shes in control and gets to do the lame shit that men dont really wanna do (Like cuddling or meeting the parents etc) she will let HTNs and above do the fun stuff like partying and sex
Depends on her age

Im sorry bro but if you didnt get invited to parties as soon as you entered highschool it problaby wont happen. You need status, A good social life and alright looks
Yup, you cant socially isolate yourself in high school.

If you do, you’re cooked.Unless your ugly then yes do socially isolate yourself

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
In they’re in highschool or something then nah she won’t do that. Even early college, the ugly guy wouldn’t even be able to betabuxx at that age
If theyre in highschool they definently will do that bro, People cheat in highschool all the time. Its not about betabuxx

In they’re in highschool or something then nah she won’t do that. Even early college, the ugly guy wouldn’t even be able to betabuxx at that age
Bro you don’t know that. I know so many rich kids from getting money from their parents, drug dealing, etc

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
Yup, you cant socially isolate yourself in high school.

If you do, you’re cooked.Unless your ugly then yes do socially isolate yourself
Even if youre ugly you cant afford to be anti social in highschool youre setting urself up for failure