If you're going to make it in whatever your goal is, arrive but don't be worn out

Kroker

Kroker

Unfazed
Basically tilte.

Don't sweat it. Yes you have to work hard in a smart way to accomplish your goals if you have any but if you stress & keep yourself totally immersed in a negative loopholes of misery which will age you drastically more than anything could. You might experience alterations in your metabolism, respiratory, blood circulation, hairloss, unrelaxed subconsciously facial features of a sad man (you might think this is BS but anecdotally speaking I've been through this) that's why when people usually smile it brightens up their faces. This could also lead to some nerve damage, limp dick, loss of libido & the list goes on but I had to list some of the self reported health issues.

I've always wanted to go BIG in all aspects of life but the more I stress about it the more bad decisions I make.

Be laid back, nonchalant, easy going. Always wait first when dealing with people/situations, see what do they offer & what outcome would it bring.

If you're in a traffic light and it's red you'd stop the engine to not wear it out, so do your body a favour & do the same.

Take a breath, do you breathe?

Tagging few users whom I'd like to see their stand. Not for reacts.

@Crisick @Michael Myers @TechnoBoss @tombradylover @HarrierDuBois @emeraldglass @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, Aero, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
Basically tilte.

Don't sweat it. Yes you have to work hard in a smart way to accomplish your goals if you have any but if you stress & keep yourself totally immersed in a negative loopholes of misery which will age you drastically more than anything could. You might experience alterations in your metabolism, respiratory, blood circulation, hairloss, unrelaxed subconsciously facial features of a sad man (you might think this is BS but anecdotally speaking I've been through this) that's why when people usually smile it brightens up their faces. This could also lead to some nerve damage, limp dick, loss of libido & the list goes on but I had to list some of the self reported health issues.

I've always wanted to go BIG in all aspects of life but the more I stress about it the more bad decisions I make.

Be laid back, nonchalant, easy going. Always wait first when dealing with people/situations, see what do they offer & what outcome would it bring.

If you're in a traffic light and it's red you'd stop the engine to not wear it out, so do your body a favour & do the same.

Take a breath, do you breathe?

Tagging few users whom I'd like to see their stand. Not for reacts.

@Crisick @Michael Myers @TechnoBoss @tombradylover @HarrierDuBois @emeraldglass @Debetro
I don't know if I fully agree. The only time I've really accomplished anything in my life was when I really focused hard on achieving it. Being non nonchalant never worked for me because it makes me too complacent.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Michael Myers and Kroker
I don't know if I fully agree. The only time I've really accomplished anything in my life was when I really focused hard on achieving it. Being non nonchalant never worked for me because it makes me too complacent.
Salute. You do indeed have a healthy balance between stress and loosen up.

I did mention that you have to work hard in order to accomplish something. But the mental masturbation of going back and forth on when actually start doing that matter takes a lot of time to take action...

I'm dealing with this in an unhealthy way... Lots of procrastination leading my mind taking control of my body it's like punishing it for not being in that place I've in my imagination.

I believe some people might be dealing with this situation so I thought I'd share my insight on how to somehow alleviate the suffering.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Michael Myers and TechnoBoss
I agree with the general idea behind this post, but I disagree with the notion that smiling brightens one's face (if one is a truecel). I also think you offer valuable advice.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and boss8055
@Magnum Opus TFW xNTJ Vxxx. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I agree with the general idea behind this post, but I disagree with the notion that smiling brightens one's face (if one is a truecel). I also think you offer valuable advice.
Honestly I do agree on that if someone's looks is below average it wouldn't be that much of a difference if told to smile. But anyone can stand in front of a mirror & act as sad his face will look saggy or maniac like look I believe most fall into these two categories if I did put it right.

@Magnum Opus TFW xNTJ Vxxx. :forcedsmile:
Can you please decode?

@try2beme @MaghrebGator @The Grinch thoughts?