If you're high IQ please learn software development or medicine

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
I'm in tears rn scrolling through LinkedIn on my stalker account just looking at high IQ cels who are both surgeons and software engineers jfl imagine having this level of privilege and IQ life truly is a clown world ofc he has hypertrophied masseters and huge skull

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
you barely need 110 to be a good software engineer

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 18879 and wollet2
Just normal average people living life on easy mode and having fun cus they are blessed with high IQ, I hope I fucking die in my sleep please someone tell me is 600mg codeine enough to kill a 6ft 130lbs manlet framecel

• +1
Reactions: Eren
you barely need 110 to be a good software engineer
thats average or even below avg iq for a soft engineer

you will need to work hard

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18879
Increase your iq dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 18879
thats average or even below avg iq for a soft engineer

you will need to work hard
they want to pretend like anything is possible ,took meeks words way too seriously.

you need to work hard and be in school for 10+ years bro it's not just IQ. you just lazy nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, AutisticGymcel and Deleted member 18879
you need to work hard and be in school for 10+ years bro it's not just IQ. you just lazy nigga
Sure I'm just lazy................. that's why I struggled in maths CUS I WAS LAZY PHAAHAHAHAHAH it has nothing to do with me having clinically recognised brain damage from neonatal meningitis, maybe low IQ can manifest as laziness?

Fucking projecting psychopath cunt #21312321 spotted !!!!

yeah op will time travel back to 12 yo and start coding in his free time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18879
yeah op will time travel back to 12 yo and start coding in his free time!
assuming i even could ! LULZ

im legit looking at linkedin with tears forming in my eyelids, looking at the most normal average looking people as software developers WTF DO THEY HAVE THAT I DONT! it's IQ, I AM A FUCKING RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

and whats then? no IT for my 130 gonial angle and 173cm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
and whats then? no IT for my 130 gonial angle and 173cm
none of that matters when u can develop from ur mummys basement/luxury penthouse and afford lots of copes

none of that matters when u can develop from ur mummys basement/luxury penthouse and afford lots of copes
i wanna have HTN life. I dont fancy any copes besides vidya, gymceling, food and rotting itself

The worst part is even though they are High IQ they are NT as fuck and have no probs socializing

i used to cope thinking high iq made be special even though I had the social skills of a peanut

but then I saw intelligent people who had no problems socializing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
assuming i even could ! LULZ

im legit looking at linkedin with tears forming in my eyelids, looking at the most normal average looking people as software developers WTF DO THEY HAVE THAT I DONT! it's IQ, I AM A FUCKING RETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
with 100 IQ you can become a software developer. the more IQ you have the less amount of effort and time it will take. that doesn't mean it's impossible if you don't have 130 IQ.

even with a high IQ you still need to put the time in. you won't become like elon musk with average IQ but you can still earn 100k+ a year easily. if you have very low IQ like below 100 you will never be able to become a software developer even with hard work.

just because you earn a lot of money as a software developer doesn't mean it's worth it to become one. spending 10+ years in education to study codes isn't fun for everyone. only if you like it you should do it, not just because you have the IQ required to do it.

with 100 IQ you can become a software developer. the more IQ you have the less amount of effort and time it will take. that doesn't mean it's impossible if you don't have 130 IQ.

even with a high IQ you still need to put the time in. you won't become like elon musk with average IQ but you can still earn 100k+ a year easily. if you have very low IQ like below 100 you will never be able to become a software developer even with hard work.

just because you earn a lot of money as a software developer doesn't mean it's worth it to become one. spending 10+ years in education to study codes isn't fun for everyone. only if you like it you should do it, not just because you have the IQ required to do it.
all an ugly single male needs is like 30k/yr to be happy ngl, the thing is if theyre high IQ they can work for like 10 hours a week and then have enough money to just LDAR to vidya without worrying about a thing, an average or lower IQ one could never do that w/o extreme luck or dedication to a craft and even then it's a gamble

all an ugly single male needs is like 30k/yr to be happy ngl, the thing is if theyre high IQ they can work for like 10 hours a week and then have enough money to just LDAR to vidya without worrying about a thing, an average or lower IQ one could never do that w/o extreme luck or dedication to a craft and even then it's a gamble
i agree that low IQ (below 95) means you're fucked. being ugly means you're even more fucked. so being ugly and having 90~ IQ means it's over. i just think that more IQ equals more happiness. a lot of high IQ guys are depressed i don't think you can blame it all on IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i agree that low IQ (below 95) means you're fucked. being ugly means you're even more fucked. so being ugly and having 90~ IQ means it's over. i just think that more IQ equals more happiness. a lot of high IQ guys are depressed i don't think you can blame it all on IQ.
im not blaming it all on IQ, i'm saying someone who is ugly and low iq would be way better off being high IQ as well, cus at least then they can do copes like programming etc to try and improve their shitty living situation, an ugly low iq dude or even avg iq cannot be afforded the same