If you’re in high school, get no pussy, and you’re active on this site just kill yourself…

@TheMewingBBC is there any way to stop thoughts from middle/high school from haunting me or is it over?
To be real… drugmaxxing. Recently I went three weeks sober just to prove to myself I ain’t addicted to anything (thank god) but it’s like I lost progress as for mental development goes

I’m sorry, the reality sucks and I hate condoning this. Personally I don’t like the thought of being reliant on drugs, but my consistent use of thc, microdosing lsd and shrooms, kratom, phenibut, and percs (u don’t have to go this far by using percs lol) is the number reason why I improved being sociable. A consistent flow of euphoria every day offset the self hatred, manic thoughts and past trauma. Just use something that euphoric, boost motivation and self esteem and not too addictive. Weed, adderall and kratom fits the bill. Microdosing shroom helps too, Im filled with an overwhelming sense of self love every time I take a full dose. Get use to drinks, most normies drink and know a variety of cocktail and brands

Consider SSRI. That shit not for me tho. And definitely consider therapy to discuss your trauma, may sound bluepill but the shit boost introspection thus leading to taking the necessary actions of self improvement

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Khrayt and thecel
To be real… drugmaxxing. Recently I went three weeks sober just to prove to myself I ain’t addicted to anything (thank god) but it’s like I lost progress as for mental development goes

I’m sorry, the reality sucks and I hate condoning this. Personally I don’t like the thought of being reliant on drugs, but my consistent use of thc, microdosing lsd and shrooms, kratom, phenibut, and percs (u don’t have to go this far by using percs lol) is the number reason why I improved being sociable. A consistent flow of euphoria every day offset the self hatred, manic thoughts and past trauma. Just use something that euphoric, boost motivation and self esteem and not too addictive. Weed, adderall and kratom fits the bill. Microdosing shroom helps too, Im filled with an overwhelming sense of self love every time I take a full dose. Get use to drinks, most normies drink and know a variety of cocktail and brands

Consider SSRI. That shit not for me tho. And definitely consider therapy to discuss your trauma, may sound bluepill but the shit boost introspection thus leading to taking the necessary actions of self improvement
Yeah, I already know what steps I need to take to improve and plan on getting addy prescribed soon. I guess these thoughts are just something I will have to live with, but hopefully I reach a point in life where I can cope easier or at least more effectively than I am now (not very well as I'm currently rotting JFL).

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
so basically the solution is suicide. such a useful thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 16369
I’m nil I’m getting cooked but I never wanted to be a overcompensating manlet so I felt as though an ideal face would look good. Sometimes we need to remember even chico is makeupmaxxed, but I just looksmax as a hobby . Validation feels good tbh but it is low T but it’s not like I got game or anything and I think flirting is cringe I just wanted to be myself

• +1
real.

I use this forum no differently to any other social media though. like instead of tik tok, i’ll be here.

I don’t believe or buy into any of this psl autism either, especially at these ages.

the only serious things I am doing though is roiding, taking gh, thyroid and some other stuff. only doing now to get more gains since i’ll do it later either way.
How tf can u afford gh and roids

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
im high t as fuck and ogremaxxed and non nt so i cant do anything , i tried to befriend popular kids but i just am too aspie :feelswhy:

jokes on u cuz I’m British

fek i need out of this bitch man

I will go fucking er, I’m going insane being an adult now not having experienced teen life with no friends, no pussy, no gf

pump for teen faggots

• +1
or nuke your account and never come back, after a month of being here u should know your flaws and everything you can and can’t do to fix them. PSL is a disease, you develop BDD, develop incredibly high standards for females despite having little experience… you couldnt even pull them if you wanted to, and you end up wasting time seeking validation from other losers

If you’re struggling to get pussy in high school when your natural hormones will be at all time high, when a good number of females are still inexperienced and near peak fertility, when you still don’t have responsibilities other than school work, and when your exposure to socializing with a large amount of people will probably be at its max, it’s so close to being over for you. for the average male dating gets worse as time goes by

I know I’m wasting my time writing this shit but every now and then when I stop by this site and see a teen diverting off and wasting his potential during obscure pointless shit or rotting I see myself in him and have this strong urge to rant

If you’re in high school get the fuck out of this site, stop identifying with the weirdos, autists, the loners and the losers irl and get as close as possible with the jocks and preppy kids and compete by working the hell out and getting a job/side hustle to buy a nice car and build your wardrobe. If you ain’t good looking or feel that you aren’t good looking kill that dream of being twink pretty boy, you ain’t going to get no bitches trying to achieve that with a sub 7 face. Nuke that dream immediately and stop obsessing over male models!! I’ve seen so many young frail autists who take obscure routes to “pretty boy max” and they become extremely obsess with their facial flaws and features while not having the money to change it or it not being possible to change. These people are almost always low T as hell, get no bitches and have little to no sexual experience. You’re ironically prioritizing validation (compliments) over pussy and relationships, change that mentality

Focus on indicators of status and money, this is what high tier normies spent their lives focusing on even the ugly manlets and they’re waaaaay better copes than rotting and being infatuated with FACE every minute of your life awake. Get close to the high status kids and even rich kids as much as possible, copy their behavior and mannerism too. Over time you may notice certain behavioral flaws that inhibit them from further climbing up the status ladder, take advantage. Get athletic as fuck and build your skills in sport. Shit, engage in the activities the cool kids do. If you can find other ways to successfully gain status and access to pussy other jockmaxxing go after that, remember it’s LMS, looks money status, those elements plus healthy relationships is what make life worth living. For your sanity focus more on status, building relationships and money than you do for looks for the rest of your life. Consider this a phase that will pass by like other phases you went through, over time you will gain better self awareness and realize how fucking pathetic you acted over your looks.

It literally is what it is, of course y’all low T how tf can you get your dick to work when you’re thinking about face 24/7, it’s feminine as hell
200% true ngl

• +1
@Tallcurrycel - your in the prime stage of your life for proper puberty maxxing. Hopefully you internalize this thread before calling it quits.

You’ll end up back here if you try to leave. You ended up here for a reason. Cope all you want with “NT” - you lost your NT for a reason. It’s all predetermined.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 27857
You are right, i only spent only 1 month in this shithole and i know all the things that i need to do, thankfully for me my looks are not a problem, but my mental health and high inhibition, i will start taking action from tommorrow, logging out permanently because i'm the only person that can help me. I also checked this thread

which speaks volumes, so glad that i am young and i discovered all this stuff early, now all it remains for me is to leave everything that's been in the past and live life.

Also bumping this thread right now to more people to see, if they resonate with all of this, they would take the proper action to do what it takes, maybe i can save some of them.

Thanks a lot bro.

• +1
You are right, i only spent only 1 month in this shithole and i know all the things that i need to do, thankfully for me my looks are not a problem, but my mental health and high inhibition, i will start taking action from tommorrow, logging out permanently because i'm the only person that can help me. I also checked this thread

which speaks volumes, so glad that i am young and i discovered all this stuff early, now all it remains for me is to leave everything that's been in the past and live life.

Also bumping this thread right now to more people to see, if they resonate with all of this, they would take the proper action to do what it takes, maybe i can save some of them.

Thanks a lot bro.
How old r u bro