“If You’re Incel, It’s 100% Your Fault”

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Joined
Jan 16, 2022
Posts
18,253
Reputation
26,700

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/selfimprovement/comments/ns7506/if_you_are_unsuccessful_with_women_it_is_100_your/


I followed this guy's advice and am now a 6'4 blond blue-eyed Chad, cya later incels :chad:
1689552093356
 
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick
Dnrd but just bro I wanted to ask you what you thought of the 5'5 mtn guy I saw with his normie gf earlier during my work
 
Redditors can write sentence after sentence without actually saying anything.
Apparently you should take ownership of your faults and failures, yet he never truly defines what that means in the first place.
 
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
laughing GIF

imagine not being a targeted individual and a political prisoner in a county u don't belong 2
 

Similar threads

poreskin
Replies
6
Views
50
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
tenmacel
Replies
5
Views
97
jotunnr
jotunnr
jotunnr
Replies
2
Views
93
horseman
horseman
jflmeister
Replies
0
Views
36
jflmeister
jflmeister
12aff
Replies
0
Views
71
12aff
12aff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top