if you‘re loner ascending from truecel to mtn does nothing for girls

KraftDurchLeid

KraftDurchLeid

psl check
Through late blooming I went from 3 to 4 psl but random girls I meet don‘t react any different to me, tinder still dead etc.

Randomly met a weak mtb and a ltb that I went too school with and both said that I look better even hot (jfl) now. From that I think I could get a gf through warm approaching but it‘s hard getting into a social circle where girls are present.

What I can say though is that male respect is definitely better and many seem happy to talk to me whereas before it was the opposite.

So, definitely don‘t listen to „muh not worth ascending to 4psl“ copers, do it if you can, but NTness and warm approach still needed for foids.

BUT I GUESS THAT‘S WATER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Gengar, Deleted member 21931 and 1 other person
Ascending to mtn means nothing even if you aren't a loner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Gandy and Mongrelcel
Ascending to mtn means nothing even if you aren't a loner
definitely doesn‘t get you into slaying territory but in my city I see a lot of ntmaxxed mtn‘s with gf‘s whereas I think I have never seen a truecel with a gf ever, only exists in small villages and shitholes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Gengar
definitely doesn‘t get you into slaying territory but in my city I see a lot of ntmaxxed mtn‘s with gf‘s whereas I think I have never seen a truecel with a gf ever, only exists in small villages and shitholes
Getting a GF is completely different from getting one night stands from dating apps. You can be a 400lbs deformed guy with a slim gf as long as you have some kind of a good paying job that benefits the woman financially.

There is no way to have an active, healthy Tinder except being top 1-5% in looks.

(That only applies to men - even the bottom 1% of women still get hundreds of likes.)

Tinder stats

Getting a GF is completely different from getting one night stands from dating apps. You can be a 400lbs deformed guy with a slim gf as long as you have some kind of a good paying job that benefits the woman financially.

There is no way to have an active, healthy Tinder except being top 1-5% in looks.

(That only applies to men - even the bottom 1% of women still get hundreds of likes.)

View attachment 1878808
I'm implying that they at least love you a little bit