If you‘re new, do not post your face and DM others, or you will end up in a tiktok

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

High IQ
It‘s everywhere. These greycels post their face and get made fun of even tho they‘re like completely innocent. I feel sorry for them being doxxed and exposed.

And then they say we‘re the bad racist incels as if what they‘re doing isn‘t literally proving the blackpill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: skeet, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 33986 and 2 others
It‘s everywhere. These greycels post their face and get made fun of even tho they‘re like completely innocent. I feel sorry for them being doxxed and exposed.

And then they say we‘re the bad racist incels as if what they‘re doing isn‘t literally proving the blackpill.
OVER, OVA, OVA

Last edited:

jfl even if dm you will end up on discords.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
This shit is still going on? And these are the same dumbasses who say "muh just be a good person bro" "have a good personality bro" and proceed to mock and laugh at a group of people they see as ugly or losers for their own pleasure and views. I just want to be rated and get advice man.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Nick.Harte