If you’re North Indian/Pakistani pheno, try this hairstyle

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I got most attention with this style; it’s kind of a low undercut with messy hair on top. The combination of undercut defining your jaw and messy hair giving a pretty boy/tik-tok vibe works well.

Not saying I’m chad or anything but this hair worked better than any other hairstyle I’ve had.

If you’re ethnic, you have to try and look as western as possible.

782A4E74 83D6 4924 985E E1A45C2D264F

313B7BC1 18DA 41F6 82C3 8A9AD379D661

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 5583
I would personally cut even more on the sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Not a curry but question for u currycels is ur hair straight or curly?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Hairstyle depends more on skull structure and face structure than race. Race is a factor, but not much.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, SubhumanCurrycel and Jones
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Grow a beard out.

Hairstyle depends more on skull structure and face structure than race. Race is a factor, but not much.
True, but messy hair provides a western/pretty boy halo which ethnics need.

Messy hair doesn’t failo any face either, so I can’t see why people wouldn’t suit it.
Grow a beard out.
Tried both clean shaven and beard; stubble knocks them both out of the ball park.

I’ve had girls call my stubble hot too

Lol no thank you.

Hair presently fucked from quarantine.

Closest I look to real life.

Photo 2020 05 31 01 17 08

Yeah, girls are always telling me “if you had 2mm longer PFL I’d show bobs and vagene”.
normies dont know terms but something is off once your iris looks that big in your eyes

normies dont know terms but something is off once your iris looks that big in your eyes
Lol I know, eye area is a failo of mine but I have to count myself lucky as everything else is ok.

I’m not chad but I’m not below-average or ugly either.

Yes

Attachments

• IMG_20200601_190410_419.jpg
    IMG_20200601_190410_419.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_2020-06-01-19-06-20-507_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-06-01-19-06-20-507_com.instagram.android.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 115
You’ve got good bone structure for an undercut, I think it would suit you a lot tbh

Pair it with messy hair on top and stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
You’ve got good bone structure for an undercut, I think it would suit you a lot tbh

Pair it with messy hair on top and stubble.
Bhai the hairstyle you recommending is the most common hairstyle here in india. 7 out 10 have this hairstyle

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-23-18-06-21-290_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-23-18-06-21-290_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 128
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
Bhai the hairstyle you recommending is the most common hairstyle here in india. 7 out 10 have this hairstyle
I don’t see any low undercuts or messy hair there, which is what I’m recommending.

But yeah that group pic you posted does represent what nearly every young guy has in India: short sides and voluminous quiff.

I don’t see any low undercuts or messy hair there, which is what I’m recommending.

But yeah that group pic you posted does represent what nearly every young guy has in India: short sides and voluminous quiff.
Your theory does have some points.

Your theory does have some points.
I live in England but my 18 year old relative came over from Punjab earlier in the year and has the exact same hair as the second guy in your group pic lol

I live in England but my 18 year old relative came over from Punjab earlier in the year and has the exact same hair as the second guy in your group pic lol
Bhai the issue here is, if you get 0 on the sides. You will be getting a haircut only a month later, and till then the sides will grow out

Bhai the issue here is, if you get 0 on the sides. You will be getting a haircut only a month later, and till then the sides will grow out
I think grade 2 is best for the undercut, like in my first pic. Going too short, like grade 0 or bald takes structure away from the face.

Not a curry but question for u currycels is ur hair straight or curly?
Mine is dead straight.
Also @JamesHowlett growing your hair out makes you look very racially ambiguous.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Mine is dead straight.
Also @JamesHowlett growing your hair out makes you look very racially ambiguous.
Do you mean me specifically or in general?

It worked for me but might not for everyone.
Fair enough, think it does for me too. People have even thought I was Turkish with messy hair lol

I look a lot more ethnic with short hair on top, my eye area also looks worse.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Fair enough, think it does for me too. People have even thought I was Turkish with messy hair lol

I look a lot more ethnic with short hair on top, my eye area also looks worse.
Some Indians thought I was white when I had long hair jfl. Other people thought Mexican/Colombian because long hair is common in those countries.

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Some Indians thought I was white when I had long hair jfl. Other people thought Mexican/Colombian because long hair is common in those countries.
When you say long, do you mean shoulder length?

Hair presently fucked from quarantine.

Closest I look to real life.

View attachment 439150
hey dude what kind of haircut is that? I've got similar hair a bit longer wondering whether I should get modern undercut so like 1 or 2 high up on sides, or lower undercut with still scissor cut hair on sides. @JamesHowlett thoughts? thanks

hey dude what kind of haircut is that? I've got similar hair a bit longer wondering whether I should get modern undercut so like 1 or 2 high up on sides, or lower undercut with still scissor cut hair on sides. @JamesHowlett thoughts? thanks

Did you read the post?

Hairdressers have been closed for 12 weeks now and I haven't had mine cut in 14.

Are you dense?

Did you read the post?

Hairdressers have been closed for 12 weeks now and I haven't had mine cut in 14.

Are you dense?
you said closest you look to in real life, so that's not your hair after your last cut?

lol, if that's your hair now still looks good tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Start off with what I’ve shown, then from there if you want to you can go higher. Don’t do the more extreme cut first.

• +1
Reactions: ritalinredemption