If you’re not 95th percentile SMV, it’s honestly over for you (in America and Europe)

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
Women ONLY are attracted to the top 5% of men

Men in the bottom 95% can potentially get a girlfriend, but most likely not someone they’re even that attracted to

And if they get a girlfriend that’s actually decent looking, she’ll probably bring last her prime and not really respect them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Squirreljak, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others
Bro i saw a girl with a normie today, he tried to cover her with his coat and She was lowkey angry, She completely wanted to spit on his normie face and fuck chad. She was htb blonde

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 23154 and Deleted member 21532
Cope for autistic and broke niggas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
This is cope I see subhumans with beckys everday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 21532 and CyprusGD
only applies to stacy and stacylites, get off the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, CyprusGD and Deleted member 19036
only applies to stacy and stacylites, get off the internet
Bro i saw a girl with a normie today, he tried to cover her with his coat and She was lowkey angry, She completely wanted to spit on his normie face and fuck chad. She was htb blonde

Just because you have a girlfriend doesn’t mean anything

you just need to have a better overall SMV than her. Stop the delusions

you just need to have a better overall SMV than her. Stop the delusions

Go on online dating below the 95th percentile and you won’t be getting what you actually want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154
Just because you saw one girl act a certain way towards her boyfriend doesn't mean anything.

• +1
Reactions: John124
Go on online dating below the 95th percentile and you won’t be getting what you actually want
Online dating's for dweebs. If you can't just get a job and bang the entire HR department along with your boss's secretary then you're just a stuttering Stanley.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 23154, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
Women ONLY are attracted to the top 5% of men

Men in the bottom 95% can potentially get a girlfriend, but most likely not someone they’re even that attracted to

And if they get a girlfriend that’s actually decent looking, she’ll probably bring last her prime and not really respect them
This is only true for OLD.

Standards are still high but not that high IRL

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Everyone agrees on online dating being retarded
It's literally the socially inept mentally ill retard's (females included) last resort
Only maladjusted people use Tinder

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and John124
Tales from Kathmandu slums

Why are so many retards in this thread attacking OP with muh 'I see subhumans with girlfriends bro' ? He literally said that these people can obviously get girlfriends.

But when you think about it more deeply, that doesn't have to mean much in and of itself.

Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when she is ugly and you aren't physically attracted to her?
Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when she wears the pants in the relationship and doesn't respect you?
Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when she only gives you starfish sex every once in a while?
Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when she isn't a high-value (more than looks) female and doesn't follow your lead as a male?
Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when you don't share the same values?

Now obviously, the overwhelming majority of females out there don't tick all of these boxes simultaneously and a female doesn't have to tick ALL of them in order to be seen as a worthy partner, but she should at least tick the majority of them.

Now ask yourselves, would you be happy to be in a relationship with a female who doesn't share any of these traits? No, you wouldn't.

If you get into a relationship, merely for the sake of being in a relationship and not for finding a suitable partner, you will think you've won in the short term but you will inevitably take a massive L in the long term.
You can only truly win if you manage to secure the latter.

• +1
Reactions: John124 and Deleted member 12002
Why are so many retards in this thread attacking OP with muh 'I see subhumans with girlfriends bro' ? He literally said that these people can obviously get girlfriends.

But when you think about it more deeply, that doesn't have to mean much in and of itself.

Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when she is ugly and you aren't physically attracted to her?
Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when she wears the pants in the relationship and doesn't respect you?
Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when she only gives you starfish sex every once in a while?
Is it worth it to have a girlfriend when she isn't a high-value (more than looks) female and doesn't follow your lead as a male?

Now obviously, the overwhelming majority of females out there don't tick all of these boxes simultaneously and a female doesn't have to tick ALL of them in order to be seen as a worthy partner, but she should at least tick the majority of them.

Now ask yourselves, would you be happy to be in a relationship with a female who doesn't share any of these traits? No, you wouldn't.

If you get into a relationship, merely for the sake of being in a relationship and not for finding a suitable partner, you will think you've won in the short term but you will inevitably take a massive L in the long term.

Thank you for not making me feel like shit

You only win if it’s a woman you ACTUALLY like and she respects you and let’s you wear the pants in the relationship

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and John124

Yes, but isn't OP saying that only the top 5% of dudes can get a chick that the ticks most boxes? If so then that's why they're attacking him.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Yes, but isn't OP saying that only the top 5% of dudes can get a chick that the ticks most boxes? If so then that's why they're attacking him.

to tick off all those boxes? I’d say you do have to be top 5%

okay but a woman with a good personality and looks and doesn't have a ton of baggage is also top 5%

Ok, let me go back and read it.

A girlfriend who's not ugly and you're physically attracted to.

Respects you, looks to you to take charge, and submits to your decisions.

Has sex any way you want and however often.

Shares the same values.

Well, I don't think that's too much to ask. What kind of man would put up with anything less? That's the basic minimum if you ask me. If men put up with settling below this then it's their fault as a whole if women become picky.

Ok, let me go back and read it.

A girlfriend who's not ugly and you're physically attracted to.

Respects you, looks to you to take charge, and submits to your decisions.

Has sex any way you want and however often.

Shares the same values.

Well, I don't think that's too much to ask. What kind of man would put up with anything less? That's the basic minimum if you ask me. If men put up with settling below this then it's their fault as a whole if women become picky.

you also have to think and consider how easy it is to replace her

not very if you're not in the top 5%

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
you also have to think and consider how easy it is to replace her

not very if you're not in the top 5%
Maybe you're right. But that shouldn't have any bearing on how you act in that relationship. A man's gotta be willing to remain single for the entirety of his life, if need be, if he's gonna have any kind of successful relationship.

Why would she date you if she isn’t attracted to you? Typed that whole essay just to be wrong. Gtfo outta here

Why would she date you if she isn’t attracted to you? Typed that whole essay just to be wrong. Gtfo outta here
Ever heard of betabuxxing you dimwit?

Betabuxxing broke college students. Wow you’re an idiot
Nobody is talking about college students apart from your bum ass :lul:
Unnamed 1

2022cel moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back