If you're not frauding Tinder pics you're a volcel

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Competition on Tinder is fierce as fuck. If you can't get matches on Tinder naturally, you need to be fake. Half the battle is getting the bitch out on the date. Only if she rejects you for being an ugly subhuman in person after she has already mentally committed to going on a date and potentially fucking you can you call yourself incel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Shodredux, Enlil and 4 others
Competition on Tinder is fierce as fuck. If you can't get matches on Tinder naturally, you need to be fake. Half the battle is getting the bitch out on the date. Only if she rejects you for being an ugly subhuman in person after she has already mentally committed to going on a date and potentially fucking you can you call yourself incel.
Legit, everyone is more attractive to girls in person compared to pics. If you aren’t frauding your pics you are taking yourself out of the race before it even begins.

This is especially important if you aren’t white; your success IRL >>> Online.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Blitz, Shodredux and 5 others
Tbh

Even Chads are using the best angles, filters, and 200mm lenses to get the best shot possible.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Deleted member 4645
Tbh

Even Chads are using the best angles, filters, and 200mm lenses to get the best shot possible.
they’re probably even editing their pics. literally everyone is on instagram so you’d be hard pressed to guess they aren’t on tinder too

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Shodredux and SixFootManlet
they’re probably even editing their pics. literally everyone is on instagram so you’d be hard pressed to guess they aren’t on tinder too
I know the autists at lookism (back in its glory days) caught Toni Mahfud frauding his insta pics. The guy was literally photoshopping his face slightly to look better. And that's a model w/ 3.4m followers.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and diggbicc
I know the autists at lookism (back in its glory days) caught Toni Mahfud frauding his insta pics. The guy was literally photoshopping his face slightly to look better. And that's a model w/ 3.4m followers.

every instagram model photoshop pics

you'd be stupid not to do it on a platform based solely on looks

it's like going to a bodybuilding competition without doing steroids

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, forwardgrowth, Shodredux and 4 others
no frauding for my face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Kingkellz
You're not blackpill if you don't fraud photos. Just make sure you fraud things that you can get away with in motion

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Shodredux, Slayerino and 3 others
But what could u fraud? You mean like making your nose smaller and stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and SixFootManlet
Jfl even Barrett morphs his ig pics, low iq if you don't as well.

• +1
Reactions: Shodredux and SixFootManlet
no photoshop for your personality sweaty

But what could u fraud? You mean like making your nose smaller and stuff?

Yeah. Just slightly touch up stuff that photos harshly bring out, and use the most flattering angles, best lighting and best camera possible. Make sure it's nothing that will make the person cock their head back when they finally meet you, like changing skin color or eye color.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
tfw too high inhib to even google the word "tinder"

A crucial thing to edit is asymmetry. High quality photos are brutal on asymmetry, but nobody will notice the fraud when they meet you.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik, I'mme, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
A crucial thing to edit is asymmetry. High quality photos are brutal on asymmetry, but nobody will notice the fraud when they meet you.

This is FUCKING HUGE

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
I took good side profile pictures on tinder, got a couple of matches, met a girl, and her first sentence was: „sorry but you dont look as good as on your pictures“, and left. Then she insulted me on whatsapp: „you looked short skinny and ugly„
Btw im 178cm (182 with lifts), and 73kg.
My pics where not even frauded, just from the side. But she was right about the uglyness.

Only if she rejects you for being an ugly subhuman in person after she has already mentally committed to going on a date and potentially fucking you can you call yourself incel.
It happened to me 2/2 times, and they were both ugly. I used frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
It happened to me 2/2 times, and they were both ugly. I used frauded pics

I took good side profile pictures on tinder, got a couple of matches, met a girl, and her first sentence was: „sorry but you dont look as good as on your pictures“, and left. Then she insulted me on whatsapp: „you looked short skinny and ugly„
My pics where not even frauded, just from the side. But she was right about the uglyness.

You're incel, congrats

While %90 of the girls using 2 selfies and 1 mirror photo and getting 50 matches a day.

Bro I've already read your posts in the past about this, I'm very sorry, at least the tinder girls who rejected me treated me nice during the date.
Do you have a thread where I can see your photos? Where are you from?

Fraud my dik,i send u a Pic,ugly man

shit thread tbh

shit thread tbh