If you're not gymcelling yet

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
If you're still a fat greasy sack of sewer rats and you're coping on this site about how life wasn't fair to you, while taking vitamins and shit instead of gymcelling like a beast, then you aren't looksmaxxing. You're just a little bitch.
GTFO and hit the gym, it's a life changer.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Chadelite, Dicklet.4.3 and 13 others
@itsOVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope, Chadelite, TheChosenChad and 2 others
Im an ectomorph. My face is already lean by default. Muscles mean nothing next to face. That’s why Im focusing on face

• WTF
Reactions: Mr manlet
Im an ectomorph. My face is already lean by default. Muscles mean nothing next to face. That’s why Im focusing on face
Any non-retard could focus on both at the same time

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, About2Rope, middayshowers and 10 others
JFL at working out every day for years for a couple inches of muscle. The only looks max is low body fat everything else is cope. Whenever I go to the gym it’s full of manlets (6ft or lower) all coping at the dumbbell rack. It’s so sad they fell for the gymcel meme.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ghostcel, Germania and DidntRead
The fact that you kids throw around words like ectomorph and mesomorph and still have the audacity to make suggestions on fitness and musculature is laughable.

Frame/height and insertions determine an aesthetic physique. Even more than the size and proportions of your muscles. There's no such thing as a fucking ectomorph. The argument for face versus body isn't whether one trumps the other. You're a fucking retard if you think it isn't all about the face. Period. The argument is that in order to improve one's body, it comes at the expense of face. Acne from dairy based protein, stress and other hormonal responses to intense work loads. Bloat from having to feed your body for even negligible gains (0.8-1.2lbs lean mass per month).

If you don't lift because you enjoy it, then fucking roid.

• +1
Reactions: xdw15, I'mme, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
JFL at working out every day for years for a couple inches of muscle. The only looks max is low body fat everything else is cope. Whenever I go to the gym it’s full of manlets (6ft or lower) all coping at the dumbbell rack. It’s so sad they fell for the gymcel meme.
Not hitting the gym is extremely low T, low determination, weak mentality. You give little bitch vibes

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope, I'mme, Deleted member 2969 and 4 others
I just go to gym cuz I hate being a twink

Not hitting the gym is extremely low T, low determination, weak mentality. You give little bitch vibes
Says the guy who lifts heavy metal and eats chicken LOL. How tall are you? If your 6+ ft plus you have a point. But tbh I like the lanky look it’s so much better than walking around like a ogre

If you're still a fat greasy sack of sewer rats and you're coping on this site about how life wasn't fair to you, while taking vitamins and shit instead of gymcelling like a beast, then you aren't looksmaxxing. You're just a little bitch.
GTFO and hit the gym, it's a life changer.
Based me started at the age of 14
Work really adds up

Says the guy who lifts heavy metal and eats chicken LOL. How tall are you? If your 6+ ft plus you have a point. But tbh I like the lanky look it’s so much better than walking around like a ogre
I'm 6'5 and it's not enough bitch, that's why I gymcel to cope with my short stature.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope, shimada and Deleted member 2756
I'm 6'5 and it's not enough bitch, that's why I gymcel to cope with my short stature.

Why even lift at that height if you aren't going to roid. Are you dumb? You're outing yourself as a complete gym newb while trying to tell others to lift.

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Who says I don't roid?

You did. And I don't believe you do. I believe you're moving the goal post because you've been called out by someone who already gymmaxed. If you were on roids you'd have included it in your OP.

You did. And I don't believe you do. I believe you're moving the goal post because you've been called out by someone who already gymmaxed. If you were on roids you'd have included it in your OP.
Roidmaxxing is part of gymcelling so including it is redundant.

• +1
Op is trying to justify wasting your time by lifting weights daily. The only thing you need to be is look good in clothes (not be fat)

I could crush you with the weight of my dick and balls alone

• +1
A good side of being 5'10 is that I can keep a good frame without gym, just with sports. 😭

Op is trying to justify wasting your time by lifting weights daily. The only thing you need to be is look good in clothes (not be fat)
Small framed bitch, you probably look like a pencil. Wannabe Chico lookin ass, "muh lean body"

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Grinder
Small framed bitch, you probably look like a pencil. Wannabe Chico lookin ass, "muh lean body"

You are 6'5 and still had to roid to get laid. I wouldn't be calling out anyone if I were you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Lmao look how mad you are. Literally the only people I see at the gym are either manlets, or older guys who (I respect) who want to lift weights to protect their family. Literally no other point in lifting if you don’t have a family to protect. And yea I’m 6’1 pretty boy who gets eye fucked every I go stay mad faggot

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
Lmao look how mad you are. Literally the only people I see at the gym are either manlets, or older guys who (I respect) who want to lift weights to protect their family. Literally no other point in lifting if you don’t have a family to protect. And yea I’m 6’1 pretty boy who gets eye fucked every I go stay mad faggot
Delusional prettyboy I could literally pound to death. You probably look like a girl to me, your high E makes me wanna buttfuck you. While you orbit ethots women drool all over my fat cock

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Grinder
Delusional prettyboy I could literally pound to death. You probably look like a girl to me, your high E makes me wanna buttfuck you. While you orbit ethots women drool all over my fat cock
JFL this nigga mad as fuck AHHA. All those roids got you heated up huh? You probably have a tiny ball sack from the steroids while you sit here and call me a girl. JFL at ruining your health for muscles. Coping delusional faggot.

You are 6'5 and still had to roid to get laid. I wouldn't be calling out anyone if I were you.
I roided as I always want to improve every single bit I can, not like you fucking lazy donkey. Respect me, your master.
JFL this nigga mad as fuck AHHA. All those roids got you heated up huh? You probably have a tiny ball sack from the steroids while you sit here and call me a girl. JFL at ruining your health for muscles. Coping delusional faggot.
Keep crying son, you'll always be my little bitch. I could take a shit on you and your body would implode.

• +1
I roided as I always want to improve every single bit I can, not like you fucking lazy donkey. Respect me, your master.

Keep crying son, you'll always be my little bitch. I could take a shit on you and your body would implode.

You are actually out of your fucking mind, aren't you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587

What are the Most Common Side EffectsThat May Occur with Anabolic Steroid Use?
  • severe acne, oily skin and hair.
  • hair loss.
  • liver disease, such as liver tumors and cysts.
  • kidney disease.
  • heart disease, such as heart attack and stroke.
  • altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression or suicidal tendencies.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
You are actually out of your fucking mind, aren't you?
Keep barking, mongrel.
  • hair loss.
  • kidney disease.
  • altered mood, irritability, increased aggression, depression or suicidal tendencies.
Didn't read fag, suck my dick.

• +1
  • hair loss.
  • kidney disease.

He's not on roids. We've established that. He literally had to backtrack and go "but I am on roids s-s-saying so would be redundant." He's that awkward dude in the glasses quarter squatting 225 lbs who's just had a bit too much preworkout today.

everyone is a gymcel, some just don't know it yet

He's not on roids. We've established that. He literally had to backtrack and go "but I am on roids s-s-saying so would be redundant." He's that awkward dude in the glasses quarter squatting 225 lbs who's just had a bit too much preworkout today.
Gymcels are some of the funniest people I’ve ever seen. I have a couple on Snapchat and their whole life evolves around the gym. A bunch of coping men jfl

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
this gives all the more reason to put on mass... im an ectomorph as well, eat a dirty bulk diet while lifting heavy staying permalean year round. u should lift

this gives all the more reason to put on mass... im an ectomorph as well, eat a dirty bulk diet while lifting heavy staying permalean year round. u should lift

How can you guys be so laser precise on judging bone structure but be completely bluepilled on fitness? Your general leanness is 100% diet and test/cortisol controlled. You aren't born with some arbitrary denominational body type assigned by genetics. You have your bones and your insertions. That's it.

Please tell me what specific genetic mechanics are causing your body to put fat and muscle in certain places/quantities? Please. Enlighten me.

How can you guys be so laser precise on judging bone structure but be completely bluepilled on fitness? Your general leanness is 100% diet and test/cortisol controlled. You aren't born with some arbitrary denominational body type assigned by genetics. You have your bones and your insertions. That's it.
all i know is that i can eat as much food as i want and i'll be chillin w shredded abs at 10% bodyfat, and i advise others who's bodies work similarly to mine to build muscle because they can do so easily without putting on fat and affecting facial aesthetics.

all i know is that i can eat as much food as i want and i'll be chillin w shredded abs at 10% bodyfat, and i advise others who's bodies work similarly to mine to build muscle because they can do so easily without putting on fat and affecting facial aesthetics.

"All I know is" yeah stopped reading. You're an idiot.

being ectomorph means that your face is lean at high bf ( 30+) ?
"All I know is" yeah stopped reading. You're an idiot.

what do you mean ? what should we do ? gymaxxing ?

I'm saying that throwing around words like ectomorph and mesomorph is on par with listing your astrological sign. Except astrological signs are more real than the former.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I'm saying that throwing around words like ectomorph and mesomorph is on par with listing your astrological sign. Except astrological signs are more real than the former.

agree

Wow I just realised you're the roided to the gills retard from the other thread.

I lost the face bloat from mk677 and rad140 made me even more dry, face leaned out big time despite having shitty bones.

So which is it, retard? You're on roids that keep your face lean or is it your being a fucking ectomorph? Jesus the doublespeak from you is staggering.

No. Being an ectomorph means that you're naturally skinny. So pretty much no matter what you do you won't have a bf percentage anywhere near 30%.
It's just a label bro. Everyone has their "base" lbf percentage and muscle mass that they will go back to if they don't do anything. Yes, it's all a spectrum but there are labels for being close to each end of the spectrum and being in the middle.

Everyone has their "base" lbf percentage and muscle mass that they will go back to if they don't do anything.

Good god I am fucking triggered tonight. No they fucking don't. You sound like a landwhale bitching about muh genetics. If you don't eat, you will lose all mass. Lean or otherwise. That's what a corpse does when it can no longer consume shit. You don't just stop losing weight past a certain point if you don't eat. You will be constantly gaining and losing depending on how much you're eating and how much you're burning. Literally every single study done on someone in a hospital bed where they've had their calories controlled has lost or gained weight. And not only did they lose or gain depending on the caloric restrictions, they did so PREDICTABLY.

If stop working out but maintain the same diet as you've done every day, you will gain at a rate that is equal to the difference of your calories out vs calories in. To build and maintain muscle, your body is in a constant state of recovery. That's why test is so effective as a steroid. It allows you to recover far more quickly and generate a cycle of muscle growth that isn't possible for a natty. Unless that natty has absurdly high natural levels of test. Your hormone profile determines this stuff. Not some arbitrary body type that you've retroactively identified with like a woman reading her fucking horoscope.

Good god I am fucking triggered tonight. No they fucking don't. You sound like a landwhale bitching about muh genetics. If you don't eat, you will lose all mass. Lean or otherwise. That's what a corpse does when it can no longer consume shit. You don't just stop losing weight past a certain point if you don't eat. You will be constantly gaining and losing depending on how much you're eating and how much you're burning. Literally every single study done on someone in a hospital bed where they've had their calories controlled has lost or gained weight. And not only did they lose or gain depending on the caloric restrictions, they did so PREDICTABLY.

If stop working out but maintain the same diet as you've done every day, you will gain at a rate that is equal to the difference of your calories out vs calories in. To build and maintain muscle, your body is in a constant state of recovery. That's why test is so effective as a steroid. It allows you to recover far more quickly and generate a cycle of muscle growth that isn't possible for a natty. Unless that natty has absurdly high natural levels of test. Your hormone profile determines this stuff. Not some arbitrary body type that you've retroactively identified with like a woman reading her fucking horoscope.
Lmfao tl;dr "I'm a fat faggot"
rope already cuck

• +1
Lmfao tl;dr "I'm a fat faggot"
rope already cuck

You don't get to brag about not reading if you're barely capable of reading you illiterate lanklet. I benched 3pl8 and Diddly'd 5. As a natty with low test. You will never have this.

You don't get to brag about not reading if you're barely capable of reading you illiterate lanklet.
Everything's alright my aspie child, don't worry. Everything's alright.

• +1
You sound like a landwhale bitching about muh genetics
bruh Im skinny

Okay, but you can't deny that some people can eat whatever the fuck and they won't gain weight while others have to watch what they eat. And that its intrinsically easier for some people to gain muscle. I'm not saying this as an excuse for not even trying but it's just a straight up lie to say that everyone's body works the same. Everyone has a different metabolism dude. You're coping if you disagree

bruh Im skinny

Okay, but you can't deny that some people can eat whatever the fuck and they won't gain weight while others have to watch what they eat. And that its intrinsically easier for some people to gain muscle. I'm not saying this as an excuse for not even trying but it's just a straight up lie to say that everyone's body works the same. Everyone has a different metabolism dude. You're coping if you disagree

I agree with this. What I am arguing is that the morphs are complete nonsense. What you're referring to are differences in hormone profile from person to person. Women and men with low levels of testosterone have a much more difficult time building and maintaining muscle and losing fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012

we're all gonna make it brahs

• +1
Reactions: x30001
No. Being an ectomorph means that you're naturally skinny. So pretty much no matter what you do you won't have a bf percentage anywhere near 30%.

It's just a label bro. Everyone has their "base" lbf percentage and muscle mass that they will go back to if they don't do anything. Yes, it's all a spectrum but there are labels for being close to each end of the spectrum and being in the middle.

So what i am if i have a high bf ( 30+/100 ) and yet quite lean face ?
I agree with this. What I am arguing is that the morphs are complete nonsense. What you're referring to are differences in hormone profile from person to person. Women and men with low levels of testosterone have a much more difficult time building and maintaining muscle and losing fat.

how do you know if you'r a low T or high T ?
When i start diet / gym, in a few days i always looks better.