If you’re not in an LTR there is no point in moving out

Keep Larping with your non existent career and stuff, nobody cares about your barking here.

:LOL: of course it's larping LOL. Go ask a good portion of the Lookism posters on here if I'm cap :lul:

The number of losers sticking up for the nigger jobless welfare claiming 25 year old bum on here definitely does establish this as an incel forum though.

Tbh I think it makes a big difference based on your culture and your family, and your generation. I was born in the 80s, and for us it was the norm to move out by 21 at the latest, or basically when you move to uni.

The only exception to that was low class ethnics and Indians (the not very westernized ones).

It seemed ok because they can save a lot of money, and therefore have nice drip and nice cars, but that's because essentially their immigrant parents were supporting them to live the same life as they had lived in shitshedpur, Bihar, except doing it in Hounslow.

Problem is you never learn the traits you need to be successful in the country you live, or globally even, cos like it or not ur just living like a 3rd world 1970s ethnic. So fast forward 20 years, the people I knew from that world are still living within 5 miles of where they lived at 17, are at best average in every facet, and when I see them I can see on their faces when they get a glimpse of bigger world, they r not happy how things turned out.

Let him rage against the world, let him vent, it’s healthy for young men to vent their struggles for they are real.

He isn’t asking anybody to give up he’s just stating his dissatisfaction with the current things

He is 25. He isn't young. Man's barely even a Zoomer. If he was 19 I'd have laid off.

I believe in capitalism. This faggot believes in doomerism. We are different. I don't like people that are different to me. I fuck them up. Esp if they are niggers. Niggers deserve punishment.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
When one has to replace a lack of creativity for memes.
what have you “created”, nigga?

A series of incel videos wallowing in self pity about your race/height and a trove of unintentional comedy

Get real, nigga. You’ve been embarrassing yourself for years.

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
:LOL: of course it's larping LOL. Go ask a good portion of the Lookism posters on here if I'm cap :lul:

The number of losers sticking up for the nigger jobless welfare claiming 25 year old bum on here definitely does establish this as an incel forum though.

Are beyond saving Retarded or something ?

Your trying so hard to be the cool guy on here which is so succesful.
Alone this shows me your a loser IRL.

You sound like a budget Hamza

• +1
Reactions: coispet and Bushman
what have you “created”, nigga?

A series of incel videos wallowing in self pity about your race/height and a trove of unintentional comedy

Get real, nigga. You’ve been embarrassing yourself for years.

I had a period during the pandemic where I was in a rut due to the restrictions, but I never resorted to this degree of doomerism. If you haven't noticed this place has become far worse. That video about my race and height was half comedic, half serious lol and you know it as well yourself. I've since got a girlfriend and my old physique back, while I was always in work.

Men below 5'10 are always bitter about their height, let's be real. I was just vocal about how being 5'8 sucks and yes I am ashamed of the stupid Indian accent that I hear fresh of the banana boat moron bud buds that come into the west carry themselves with. It's a bad, inaccurate representation of who us Paki/Indian Brits are as people and I personally feel an inner disgust to it. I guess I need an outlet for it. I will get banned off any other forum venting about how disgusting the stinking freshies that come into the west and give other Pakis/Indians a bad name are.

Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. I feel a genuine compulsion to punch their unbuilt for this world pussy asses.

They are fucking NPC little worthless bunches of nothingness and if they are that fucking dumb to not be able to find my flat despite all the instructions I gave them, then they really need to have their work visa stripped from their ass and head back over to the East where being an incompetent riksha beeping twat that isn't needed to use ANY of his mental faculties is workable. Stupid fucking shit-skin faggot cunt wankers.

Last edited:
I had a period during the pandemic where I was in a rut due to the restrictions, but I never resorted this degree of doomerism. If you haven't noticed this place has become far worse. That video about my race and height was half comedic, half serious lol and you know it as well yourself. I've since got a girlfriend and my old physique back, while I was always in work.

Men below 5'10 are always bitter about their height, let's be real. I was just vocal about how being 5'8 sucks and yes I am ashamed of the stupid Indian accent that I hear fresh of the banana boat moron bud buds that come into the west carry themselves with. It's a bad, inaccurate representation of who us Paki/Indian Brits are as people and I personally feel an inner disgust to it. I guess I need an outlet for it. I will get banned off any other forum venting about how disgusting the stinking freshies that come into the west and give other Pakis/Indians a bad name are.

Every Uber Eats driver is a dumb Indian. I feel a genuine compulsion to punch their unbuilt for this world pussy asses.

They are fucking NPC little worthless bunches of nothingness and if they are that fucking dumb to not be able to find my flat despite all the instructions I gave them, then they really need to have their work visa stripped from their ass and head back over to the East where being an incompetent riksha beeping twat that isn't needed to use ANY of his mental faculties is workable. Stupid fucking shit-skin faggot cunt wankers.

See the problem is @Bushman it used to be only the genetically gifted and talented guys from India and Pakistan that were sent to the UK. The doctors, the dentists etc in the 50s, 60s and 70s. But now it's FUCKING RODENTS. SCUM OF THE GENETICALLY WORTHLESS.

Are beyond saving Retarded or something ?

Your trying so hard to be the cool guy on here which is so succesful.
Alone this shows me your a loser IRL.

You sound like a budget Hamza

You're*

Nobody is trying. I am.

'Are beyond saving Retarded or something ?'

Learn the global language or fuck off to the German sub-forum.

I mostly agree, but it definitely makes slaying and dating harder, also it sucks if you come from a small town or something with few social or employment opportunities.

jfl at putting yourself in a much worse financial position in order to appeal to a society that doesn't give a flying fuck about you anyway lol that's so cucked. As long as ur working toward something OP there is no issue living with ur parents regardless what anyone else says or thinks. Its ur life and money and the only ppl that will give a fuck about u anyway fr is ur family so there's truly nothing wrong with it unless u plan to just use them for their money and be bum and not do anything with ur life or future.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, to_stop_da_cope and grief
You're*

Nobody is trying. I am.

'Are beyond saving Retarded or something ?'

Learn the global language or fuck off to the German sub-forum.

:lul: Your only arguement against me is always my grammar.

so there's truly nothing wrong with it unless u plan to just use them for their money and be bum and not do anything with ur life or future.

Ready for this small-print bro?

I will stay living with my parent until I have enough money saved to get the fuck out the UK even if that takes me 10 more years.

A decade is what he has his sights on. So 35. He's a nigger bum. Irrefutable.

There's a fine line between slave morality and an excuse to be lazy.

Ready for this small-print bro?

A decade is what he has his sights on.
Nigga hes making his own money and saving up so he can move out eventually. I really don't think there's a problem with that. As long as he and his family have a good relationship and he's not using them as a way to just play video games for the rest of his life without building up to something there shouldn't be any issues.

Nigga hes making his own money and saving up so he can move out eventually. I really don't think there's a problem with that. As long as he and his family have a good relationship and he's not using them as a way to just play video games for the rest of his life without building up to something there shouldn't be any issues.

A decade though? I am ngl to you, I feel like these responses are enabling bum behaviour.

A decade though? I am ngl to you, I feel like these responses are enabling bum behaviour.
Yea a decade seems like a stretch but i think he was overexaggerating. TBH tho if he's making his own money and contributing to rent with the money and/or other things in the house+life for his fam I think there's no issues even with a decade.

Why did you even bother replying, he’s going to spam reply to you with a bunch of nonsense about how millennials are the best generation, he’s 32 years old and “mogs” 18-22 year olds on the forum, somehow he’ll end up yapping about his underwhelming prime 10 years ago where he was a cam sex slave to the elderly, and then spew some Reddit posts

He’s an angry and unhappy little monkey that needs attention from teenagers on this site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, FaceandBBC, Kamui and 2 others
and contributing to rent with the money and/or other things in the house+life for his fam I think there's no issues even with a decade.

Forgive me. I must have missed where he said he would do that.

Isn't the whole reason he isn't moving out so he can not pay the bills and save?

Last edited:
If you wanna give him tough love give it to him in PMs, he doesn’t need an Indian larping as Iranian, Kurdish and Pakistani flooding up and ruining his thread

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Forgive me. I must have missed where he said he would do that.

Isn't the whole reason he isn't moving out is so he can not pay the bills and save?
Yea he won't pay the bills in full and likely not even most or half of it but i was saying if he's staying until 35 yrs + he can chip in eventually to some degree. But he also did say he contributes financially in other ways to his family and with physical labor as well so he's already helping out and what i was saying in my response is that if he wants to stay until 35 years old + he can always chip into the bills or rent in whatever way he and his family agree upon. As long as he isn't taking advantage of his family in a malicious way and they both have a good relationship and have a mutual understanding with one another on what he's gonna do with his life there's no issue with what he's doing IMO. Noone cares about you in this world outside ur family so if they wanna stay together and have an understanding with each other they should do that

If you wanna give him tough love give it to him in PMs, he doesn’t need an Indian larping as Iranian, Kurdish and Pakistani flooding up and ruining his thread

Ah!

He’s an angry and unhappy little monkey that needs attention from teenagers on this site

Where do you find teen on the end of the number 25?

:LOL:

Dudes in his mid 20s and you are all here championing his decision to restrict himself from the real world.

Like I said; echochamber.

Ah!

View attachment 2858685

Dudes in his mid 20s and you are all here championing his decision to restrict himself from the real world.

I wasn’t talking about OP when I mentioned your weird creepy starvation for teen attention, nothing you say has any impact on anyone’s lives because you’re a failure of a boy still in the rut you claimed to be in and blamed on the pandemic

This thread isn’t an echo chamber lol, ironic that you’re the only fucking idiot spamming and bumping this thread calling it an eco chamber

Do you save these and masturbate to them? Whenever someone doesn’t call you Indian suddenly your SIC (Small Indian Cock) is in full 100% erection ready for no action

Full folder of Screenshots from validation on .org.

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
Cope, I will be living in a shack in Belize, spending my days like a wise aristocrat

It's cope if you're wageslaving in some city. But still, I wouldn't wanna live with my parents

Full folder of Screenshots from validation on .org.
He’s probably writing an essay right now with Reddit attachments and glims of motivation he needs himself :ogre:

Let’s see how hurt his ego gets when I don’t read it

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
Why did you even bother replying, he’s going to spam reply to you with a bunch of nonsense about how millennials are the best generation, he’s 32 years old and “mogs” 18-22 year olds on the forum, somehow he’ll end up yapping about his underwhelming prime 10 years ago where he was a cam sex slave to the elderly, and then spew some Reddit posts

Low IQ. Read again.
Ah!

View attachment 2858685

• JFL
This thread isn’t an echo chamber lol,

Deflecting from the based reality is something you're very adept at. Wrist-slitting emo boy.

• JFL
Deflecting from the based reality is something you're very adept at. Wrist-slitting emo boy.
Where did you come up with this revelation?

You were never the brightest Indian growing up, that’s usually what you’re meant to be good at which is ironic

A genetic failure, inside out, still on this forum hoping to be worshipped, but instead, RIDICULED

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC and tombradylover
Cope, I will be living in a shack in Belize, spending my days like a wise aristocrat

It's cope if you're wageslaving in some city. But still, I wouldn't wanna live with my parents

He's an untalented, unintelligent nigger. Have compassion on his genetics.

If you haven't thug-maxxed by 25 as a negro man and you aren't in the small proportion of blacks that aren't stupid, boy you are in for a world of trouble.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and optimisticzoomer
You were never the brightest Indian growing up, that’s usually what you’re meant to be good at which is ironic

You couldn't tell 25 wasn't a teenager and I'm dumb? Somebody's lacking a little self-awareness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I guess that's what happens when you are a nerd with no friends buddy.

Let's be honest. The vast majority of your posts on here are un-insightful, unfunny, streams of emotional hysterics. :)

You couldn't tell 25 wasn't a teenager and I'm dumb? Somebody's lacking a little self-awareness :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I guess that's what happens when you are a nerd with no friends buddy.

Let's be honest. The vast majority of your posts on here are un-insightful, unfunny, streams of emotional hysterics. :)
Alright buddy!

Well Done Yes GIF

Are you talking about yourself ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and coispet
He is 25. He isn't young. Man's barely even a Zoomer. If he was 19 I'd have laid off.

I believe in capitalism. This faggot believes in doomerism. We are different. I don't like people that are different to me. I fuck them up. Esp if they are niggers. Niggers deserve punishment.
why do u believe in capitalism lol.

You were never the brightest Indian growing up,

I've read and listened to you for a few months now on and off and I can comprehensively establish you are lower middle IQ at best. We're talking 95. I absolutely murder your level of intelligence and that without any doubt lol.

You're about as funny as tooth-pick and have the personality of a box of matches.

You aren't going anywhere son. You are telling me that I'm tryna prop my ego up by dissing 25 year olds for wanting to be bums for the next 10 years and thumping their chest in proud fashion on a looks theory forum about it? YOU ARE A FUCKING MODERATOR ON WHAT IS LARGELY A FORUM FOR DOOMER IDEOLOGY AND FEMALE HATRED.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
I've read and listened to you for a few months now on and off and I can comprehensively establish you are lower middle IQ at best. We're talking 95. I absolutely murder your level of intelligence and that without any doubt lol.

You're about as funny as tooth-pick and have the personality of a box of matches.

You aren't going anywhere son. You are telling me that I'm tryna prop my ego up by dissing 25 year olds for wanting to be bums for the next 10 years and thumping their chest in proud fashion on a looks theory forum about it? YOU ARE A FUCKING MODERATOR ON WHAT IS LARGELY A FORUM FOR DOOMER IDEOLOGY AND FEMALE HATRED.
Okay man!

gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

Yeah it did!!!!

Good job!!! You’re doing great man, showed me who’s BOSS!

Make the bold-text bigger. Your lack of substance needs BIGGER!

• +1
Make the bold-text bigger. Your lack of substance needs BIGGER!

Nuff’ said

@tombradylover @Blond3cel @yeeyeeslayer @ManletBlackcel

Everything this failure of an Indian motherchaud was preaching was a facade, he is the definition of tomfoolery, absolute muppet

If your day is going bad, never forget that this mug’s digital footprint is a punishment far worse than death or torture, living his life would be hell on earth, working as an underpaid dairy farmer in Sri Lanka and drinking cow piss for breakfast would mog his lifestyle to his birthplace (Tamil Nadu)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel, ManletBlackcel, tombradylover and 2 others
View attachment 2858720

Nuff’ said

@tombradylover @Blond3cel @yeeyeeslayer @ManletBlackcel

Everything this failure of an Indian motherchaud was preaching was a facade, he is the definition of tomfoolery, absolute muppet

If your day is going bad, never forget that this mug’s digital footprint is a punishment far worse than death or torture, living his life would be hell on earth, working as an underpaid dairy farmer in Sri Lanka and drinking cow piss for breakfast would mog his lifestyle to his birthplace (Tamil Nadu)

Keep relying on memes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ManletBlackcel and MakinItHappen
I will, I know you boomers won’t know how to understand them anyways

Congrats on making me laugh one time.

You were in your nappies when terms like 'ok boomer' were being invented you moron.

What does your gay generation have? 'finna', 'bet' and all this other gay shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

PLS STOP!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, St.TikTokcel and coispet