if you're not lean, don't post your pics to rate

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
I've seen lots of chubby guys posting their pics to rate them and ask if they need any surgeries. Fat loss is one of the first steps in looksmaxing along with skinmaxing and harimaxxing. They're not even considered looksmax any more because if you ask any normie about changing your looks, they will reply " fat loss or haircut" . We can't always say obvious stuff like " loose fat " always Plus, every facial feature will change with fatloss. Even nose tip. So to analyze the flows of a facial feature, it should be on full potential aka low bodyfat. So drop to low bodyfat and then post pics. Then we can know if you want any specific surgeries. Also I'm tired of chubby guys asking if it's over. How can you know it's over if you haven't even done atleast basic steps in looksmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, .👽., Kingkellz and 9 others
10 percent body fat or you don’t know what you look like

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: turkproducer, RAITEIII, LookistWorld and 2 others
Varies . If you have thicker bones, around 13% bf is ok. Even 17% is acceptable in some cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1476
agreed i am low 20s and i look significantly different from my high teen bf pictures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1476
thats a bit silly, anyone whos GL will still be GL at mid teens bodyfat. Once youre below 20% youve got a good idea of your facial structure, below 15% changes are pretty negligible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1751
I agree. That is why I am auschwitzmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
thats a bit silly, anyone whos GL will still be GL at mid teens bodyfat. Once youre below 20% youve got a good idea of your facial structure, below 15% changes are pretty negligible
I'm not talking about " lose fat and you will be chad" Most guys are posting pics just to know if they need a jaw surgey or cheekbones augmentation. So first we need to know if they really need a surgery
For better analysis bf needs to be lower

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
This. Vast majoity of Chads are between 12 and 16%. I dont think people here know just how lean a legit sub 10% is. By that point virtually all the fat from your face is already gone and the rest of the fat you lose will be from other parts of your body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 1751
This. Vast majoity of Chads are between 12 and 16%. I dont think people here know just how lean a legit sub 10% is. By that point virtually all the fat from your face is already gone and the rest of the fat you lose will be from other parts of your body.
By low bf, i mean visible abs and almost zero love handles

yeah most good looking people generally will have a bf % somewhere in the mid teens, some guys will even be pretty good looking with a bf% in the low 20s. 10% is very lean probably 1% of guys irl are that lean, even most male models are a bit higher than 10. Also i think past a certain point like sub 10 losing fat can actually make you look worse, a good example is look a conor mcgregor when he fought at featherweight, his face looks very gaunt and unhealthy looking. Fighting at higher weights hes still very lean, around 12% but he looks much healthier/better looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 1751 and turkproducer
You can lose fat on your nose? Life fuel man.

• +1
rate me and @jm10 psl
854982CE E892 4FD1 9C61 E90D2E41D2F9

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 1751
You can lose fat on your nose? Life fuel man.
Tip can change. Many of users here and people outside the forum have claimed that

• +1
Reactions: greenboat
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1476
i will burn calories by ferociously fucking all your female relatives, OP

• JFL
I've seen lots of chubby guys posting their pics to rate them and ask if they need any surgeries. Fat loss is one of the first steps in looksmaxing along with skinmaxing and harimaxxing. They're not even considered looksmax any more because if you ask any normie about changing your looks, they will reply " fat loss or haircut" . We can't always say obvious stuff like " loose fat " always Plus, every facial feature will change with fatloss. Even nose tip. So to analyze the flows of a facial feature, it should be on full potential aka low bodyfat. So drop to low bodyfat and then post pics. Then we can know if you want any specific surgeries. Also I'm tired of chubby guys asking if it's over. How can you know it's over if you haven't even done atleast basic steps in looksmaxing?
The best thing is when overweight guys are getting chin surgeries or fat grafting to look better 😂

• +1