If You're Not Rooting for Iran, You're Cucked

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
Iran is one of the few places left on earth where the natural order still reigns, and women are kept in their place, under men's rule, the way nature intended.

If you're celebrating the recent death of Iran's president, Raisi, who died in a helicopter crash, you're a fucking cuck and a brainwashed tool of the western globohomo hegemony.

That said, I don't want to live in Iran, but it warms my heart to know that there are still some parts of the world that are based and not affected by modern leftist ideology.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, murdah, CreepyJewel1 and 1 other person
At this point, I don't give a shit who died or lived

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, silencio, i hear voices and 1 other person
At this point, I don't give a shit who died or lived
Well, at least you're smart enough to understand my thread. I get the feeling that a lot of the other members here aren't. Either that, or this forum is now full of nigs (dumb blacks, not smart ones) and 13-year-olds.

Iran is one of the few places left on earth where the natural order still reigns, and women are kept in their place, under men's rule, the way nature intended.

If you're celebrating the recent death of Iran's president, Raisi, who died in a helicopter crash, you're a fucking cuck and a brainwashed tool of the western globohomo hegemony.

That said, I don't want to live in Iran, but it warms my heart to know that there are still some parts of the world that are based and not affected by modern leftist ideology.
Someone doesn't know anything about Iran...

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, Aero, tombradylover and 2 others

Another war in the desert is ideal

They have a based leadership. However they have been struggling to keep a cap on these liberal people women for literally decades. Iran was basically like Turkey before 1979 and it still is. Even after 40+ years they couldn't raise a anti-liberal generation. Just western propaganda propoagating it was a religious country.

I guarantee you if govt was overthrown tomorrow women would be half naked the following day.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad
They have a based leadership. However they have been struggling to keep a cap on these liberal people women for literally decades. Iran was basically like Turkey before 1979 and it still is. Even after 40+ years they couldn't raise a anti-liberal generation. Just western propaganda propoagating it was a religious country.

I guarantee you if govt was overthrown tomorrow women would be half naked the following day.
Cultural Marxism is like stage 4 cancer-- once it metastasizes in a country, it never goes away.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
That mf can rot in hell. I'm glad he died.
Death is coming for hamas and its suporters too.
All enemies of Israel will perish. Keep attacking us and we'll nuke mecca, so the arabs should shut the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
All enemies of Israel will perish. Keep attacking us and we'll nuke mecca, so the arabs should shut the fuck up.
Based

• +1
Reactions: Just_Another_User
Educate me.
It's quite the opposite on the inside, despite what the media may present it as with the Ayatollah regime.

Anyways, Raisi had his hand with the deaths of Syrians, hence why there were those even in Gaza celebrating it.

That said, I don't want to live in Iran
Hmmmm I wonder why that is and I wonder what or who there is to blame for that reason. Hmmmmm. Its easy to speak on countries u have never seen in person or have no experience with. U don't know how the people at the top in Iran operate

• +1

They have a based leadership yet everyone in the country is suffering and doing wtv they can to get out. Jesus christ u people have no idea. Only radical Islamists think what goes on in Iran is ideal. Fucking braindead. Take a good look at the economy before and after the regime and the prosperity of Iran. Yes I also blame the US and UK as well in this

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and SecularIslamist
They have a based leadership yet everyone in the country is suffering and doing wtv they can to get out. Jesus christ u people have no idea. Only radical Islamists think what goes on in Iran is ideal. Fucking braindead. Take a good look at the economy before and after the regime and the prosperity of Iran. Yes I also blame the US and UK as well in this
I'm aware the economy is and always has been fucked. However it's still standing despite pretty much 40+ years of sanctions. In Iraq it's estimated millions of hundreds of thousands at least, died from sanctions under Saddam. This was before the war.

Iran is resilient. I hate the mullahs. I hope they're overthrown. However the only problem is the other alternatives are fucking cucked and retarded too.

I wanna fuck Princess Iman Pahlavi :feelsyay:

But she's hanging onto BWC for dear life.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover and nigkook
I'm actually not against Jews. I do despise the ones that embrace leftist ideology, though.

• +1
Reactions: plukee

>i love <insert shithole>
>I wouldn't live there though

• +1
I'm actually not against Jews. I do despise the ones that embrace leftist ideology, though.
I despise those ones too. But keep in mind that those that do it do not speak in the name of Jewish culture. In fact, very against.
Marxism abolishes G-d and objective moral. The oposite of Judaism and every abrahamic religion

Last edited:
Kinda agree but iffy on this one too because while I do think it's based that bitches are kept in line the problem is everything else is fucked because they'll just shut down your internet and torture you for the most randomest things. Can't really get behind that.

Smoking on that faggot