If you're rich and have a kid

Well?

• Total voters
dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
Should you send him to a normie school so he could mog or a rich school to be with his own kind but not special?

Normie school, he needs to learn the real world.

Every successful dynasty in history, whether monarchies, noble families or corporations, ensured subsequent generations would be capable of inheriting and preserving the family's legacy by giving them elite education to gain the skills they need, but they would also put them to work and slowly involve them more and more in the family business as they got older so that they didn't become too soft and spoiled to run things eventually. So definitely rich school, it's what the elites do and have always done.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
Every successful dynasty in history, whether monarchies, noble families or corporations, ensured subsequent generations would be capable of inheriting and preserving the family's legacy by giving them elite education to gain the skills they need, but they would also put them to work and slowly involve them more and more in the family business as they got older so that they didn't become too soft and spoiled to run things eventually. So definitely rich school, it's what the elites do and have always done.
OMgg what u yaapingg aboutt jeesuss omgg kys

Goo kill yourseelff

not how intelligence works.
Fostering intelligence is far far far more complicated and nuanced than this
Its also mostly genetic

not how intelligence works.
Fostering intelligence is far far far more complicated and nuanced than this
Its also mostly genetic
he never mentioned intelligence hes talking about education and hes right in that regard

on the matter of intelligence you clearly lack it

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Should you send him to a normie school so he could mog or a rich school to be with his own kind but not special?
what are you trying to gain? quality of education? letting him slay? idk.

he never mentioned intelligence hes talking about education and hes right in that regard

on the matter of intelligence you clearly lack it
hes talking about "skills" but you dont get that in private schools you get a general education its not a trade school for your families business
And I don't give a shit about extracurriculars, meme for actually learning its only useful for credits and qualifications
Solitude with acute observational analysis fosters intelligence far more than any conversational dialogue at a school will, if the child has good intelligence genetics. I've listened to college professors and they have mediocre ability to articulate their thoughts and curriculum and fully include all variables.

private school

• JFL
Reactions: ostus
Would send to a private school

I am in private school myself, and a lot of people here see me as one of the rich kids (I come from an upper middle class background, I moneymog about 80% of people my school, very easy to get scholarships here though)

With this (private school + lots of scholarships), they would get the benefits of mogging and also the benefits of the good education

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and dimorphism
Would send to a private school

I am in private school myself, and a lot of people here see me as one of the rich kids (I come from an upper middle class background, I moneymog about 80% of people my school, very easy to get scholarships here though)

With this (private school + lots of scholarships), they would get the benefits of mogging and also the benefits of the good education

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Rich school so he can befriend children of influential people

went to a public and private school. private school= more opportunities and better connections. def private school

Normie school, he needs to learn the real world.
u arent learning that there ur gonna learn about transgendsr bullshit and smoke wwed im the hallways whereas a private school has very strict rules amd holds u to very high standards

Private school, you guys are morons if you don’t instantly decide that

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
He will go to private school ofc, jfl if you guys think I'm putting my son with your filthy dalit offspring in public school :lul:

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Rich school, not only does it mean it will give him opportunities but also gives you people to network with. It is a win all around if you can socialize him enough out of those circles

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
homeschooling to avoid him being brain damaged by the hormone blockers and mandatory vaccines and turned into a marxist dick sucking moron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back