if you’re short, don’t lift weights

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I have fought against it but I can’t any longer
Nothing uglier than a short man who has muscles. You wanna know why? When a woman looks your way, she doesn’t see a guy with muscles, she sees a short dicklet who is trying to compensate.

If you’re short you gotta be either skinny or just give 0 fucks and be a fat loser and get no pussy and die a virgin. You ain’t got any other options.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, MissLexotan6MG, Clqs and 8 others
An ottermode type physique could still work just never go full on roidcel as a manlet

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Doommaxxed
An ottermode type physique could still work just never go full on roidcel as a manlet
My former coworker was 5’6 and he lifted too much weights and had narrow shoulders that were downward grown. It made him look even shorter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and HighTierSubhuman
My former coworker was 5’6 and he lifted too much weights and had narrow shoulders that were downward grown. It made him look even shorter.
over

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Think its just better to leanmaxx and have a bit of natty muscle. Anything else looks like major cope

No because short and skinny means you're even weaker. At least a short powerlifter looks somewhat intimidating. Short and skinny is closer to female so fuck that

• JFL
No because short and skinny means you're even weaker. At least a short powerlifter looks somewhat intimidating. Short and skinny is closer to female so fuck that
Short can never look intimidating. A short muscular guy just looks like a big joke. No one will take him seriously.

If you're short just filter all your dates to be 5'6 and up. You'll eventually find a tall one that wants a short king

• JFL
If you're short just filter all your dates to be 5'6 and up. You'll eventually find a tall one that wants a short king
No girl want a short king. It’s just a meme to make short losers feel better about themselves

• So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Short can never look intimidating. A short muscular guy just looks like a big joke. No one will take him seriously.
If you're 200 lb you still look more intimidating than 140, just facts of life

Having a lot of muscle in general is not ideal, women want the brad pitt physique from fight club, lean but somewhat muscular

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
Having a lot of muscle in general is not ideal, women want the brad pitt physique from fight club, lean but somewhat muscular
If you're natty it's rare to put on disgusting levels of muscle anyway

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Girls get what they can not what they want
Exactly, why do girls fuck guys from their school who aren't even necessarily special? They drool over prime johnny depp so why do that?

They fuck what's right in front of them, that's partly why the ugly/poor dudes get a chance

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Especially with bad proportions

If you're natty it's rare to put on disgusting levels of muscle anyway
If you thought steroids are for impressing women then you need a fucking lobotomy, countless issues, aging, hairloss, you even lose some height and the muscles are extremely temporary I don't understand why people do them

except increase your bideltoid but if you're a manlet your clavicle is short anyway

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Exactly, why do girls fuck guys from their school who aren't even necessarily special? They drool over prime johnny depp so why do that?

They fuck what's right in front of them, that's partly why the ugly/poor dudes get a chance
Based user

If you thought steroids are for impressing women then you need a fucking lobotomy, countless issues, aging, hairloss, you even lose some height and the muscles are extremely temporary I don't understand why people do them

except increase your bideltoid but if you're a manlet your clavicle is short anyway
Most guys will only achieve their natty limit + 10 lb on multiple cycles anyway. All for impressing other men

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Most guys will only achieve their natty limit + 10 lb on multiple cycles anyway. All for impressing other men

Pretty ideal physique, pitt used steroids to get this physique but it's because he needed it quick for the shot.