If you’re short, getting huge in the gym makes it worse

itsoverforyoubro

itsoverforyoubro

Master
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Posts
1,703
Reputation
1,662
I see a lot of short guys get absolutely massive in the gym, maybe to try and make up for their height. I’m also aware that it’s easier in general to look bigger when ur shorter but I’m talking about the extent of the tren twins for example. Their extremely high muscle mass makes them look very wide, further decreasing their perceived height.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NinjaRG9 and ihavenightmares
if you have a good physique to start with it can be a little beneficial but it wont do much obviously
 
if youre short getting a high appeal physique is basically the best thing you could do for yourself

but yh if youre hopping on roids or youre js in it for size its over
 

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
7
Views
26
futureadam05
F
Euron
Replies
17
Views
57
Anxiety.prods
Anxiety.prods
DrRodger
Replies
1
Views
16
horseman
H
ANON
Replies
10
Views
59
ANON
ANON

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top