SlenderRR
Emo Archetype.
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2026
- Posts
- 40
- Reputation
- 19
So grow up, you bastard.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I don't give a damn if you call me a grey imbecile, nobody gives a shit about your opinion.Típico gris
[IMG alt="SlenderRR"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/568/568360.jpg?1791313590[/IMG]
SlenderRR
Hierro
Me uní el domingo a las 12:26 p. m.
SonTodos vimos ese pie de foto de TikTok en una edición de Slenderpill, amigo.
No eres astuto
Not an opinion it’s an objective truthI don't give a damn if you call me a grey imbecile, nobody gives a shit about your opinion.
Ngga wtfNot an opinion it’s an objective truth
Ur like a 14yo retardNgga wtf![]()
You're like those idiots who go around calling others grey when they have nothing else to say.Eres como un retrasado de 14 años
Not an opinion it’s an objective truth
It's obvious that's not me in the picture, it's Kay, you imbecile. I don't use it to be myself or anything like that.@fantom0726 Los tíos están citando a misf en la jodida org, hermano...
>Delgado
>RR
>kai pfp
>0 rep
bro no way niggas be joining in october@fantom0726 dudes be quoting misf on fucking org bro...
>Slender
>RR
>kai pfp
>0 rep
Its true but fuck you manSo grow up, you bastard.![]()
Good observation, so you've noticed I'm just messing around, right?Todos vimos ese pie de foto de TikTok en una edición de Slenderpill, amigo.
No eres astuto
greycel on his usual bullshit get off this forum niggerSo grow up, you bastard.![]()
it's kai*, i've spoken to him beforeit's Kay, you imbecile
Fine, I'll leave because you said so, man. Call me Grey or whatever...greycel on his usual bullshit get off this forum nigger
fagFine, I'll leave because you said so, man. Call me Grey or whatever...![]()
delete your account and kill yourselfSo grow up, you bastard.![]()
we need to bring back humbling for 2026 newfvgs not to get too egotistical once they reach 183cmbro no way niggas be joining in october
when i saw october in someones join date i immediately thought it was most likely 2025
but now october can be 2026
unbelievable
I won't argue with you idiots anymore, I'm just messing around and you believe it, are you really idiots or are you just pretending to be stupid?So grow up, you bastard.![]()
Sorry bro, I was just messing around, I've learned my lesson:llorar:Mido 1,93 m.
Nunca lo usé para menospreciar a nadie.
¿Por qué harías que la gente se sintiera mal consigo misma?
No te beneficia en nada, ni a ti ni a ellos.
bro misf just became too cornyit's kai*, i've spoken to him before
don't come on here and try to insult me when your whole profile is a laughable copy.
View attachment 5730876
why is my comment in spanishSorry bro, I was just messing around, I've learned my lesson:llorar:
it's not really his fault; he doesn't even post anymore, the community is just so horrible.bro misf just became too corny
hes like on ucides level now