If you’re short, it’s quite over

coispet

coispet

Global Moderator
Staff
I’ll be honest, it’s not actually over, but it is over for short guys that think they are better than tall guys

If you are a short man and you actively are trying to compensate for being short by saying you have a better face than a tall man, then it is beyond over for you

A lot of manlets tend to believe that if they’re short, they can say face matters more, which, obviously it does, because if you had a face that was burnt off due to an acid attack then face obviously does matter, that equivocates to their logic

What’s gonna happen when a tall HTN walks past you when you’re a HTN but shorter than him? You have nothing left to compensate for, in the rare circumstance your willy is bigger than his how would girls even know, if you’re competing against someone taller the girl would, out of instinct, go for him

Stop using TikToks like these

To throw shade away from the fact that you are a short man and a tall version of you will always be better

Also this is a comedic thread if you didn’t notice, but everything I said is pretty true

And anyone that speaks against this thread will now be permanently printed as a manlet on this forum :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Manana, deepfuckingvalue and 17 others
gonna use this as tallcell cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404, Rea and 10 others
shes fucking ugly who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, try2beme, serialcoper and 2 others
gonna use this as tallcell cope
Brutal, I met AJ Tracey today in Central London, that guy is 6’5 and towered over me, I’m 6’2, there’s always a bigger fish in the sea

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404, murdah and 1 other person
Not really. I'm 5'9, and I see guys shorter than me with gfs everyday. @ElTruecel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EggKing, murdah, tombradylover and 2 others
height is not a cope, you cant imagine a guy like this

being a 5'7 retard, he wouldnt look intimidating at all despite having a textbook vampire face

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, FacialStructure404, BlackpillRemedy and 4 others
Not really. I'm 5'9, and I see guys shorter than me with gfs everyday. @ElTruecel
Height pill is overrated and barely exists irl. It only exists for the non NT spergs or dudes on these forums aka the friendless types.

Most kids on the internet add 5 inches to their height

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, murdah, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Height pill is overrated and barely exists irl. It only exists for the non NT spergs or dudes on these forums aka the friendless types.

dwarf GIF

I’m about just under 6 foot and a bit above 181cm lol. I’m not short and I go outside JFL.

How is a class of 2023 not acting like a good amount of Zoomers from his graduating class with gfs werent 5’6 permhead Zoomers

Brutal, I met AJ Tracey today in Central London, that guy is 6’5 and towered over me, I’m 6’2, there’s always a bigger fish in the sea
im roughly the same height. Theres always bigger fish but im usually one of the top 4 tallest in a given room of 30 ppls

• +1
Reactions: coispet

I wouldn't say it doesn't exist, but people act like it's a life or death situation.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
height is not a cope, you cant imagine a guy like this

View attachment 3047980

being a 5'7 retard, he wouldnt look intimidating at all despite having a textbook vampire face
This is for male gaze. Height matters for male gaze I agree outside of lanklet Zoomers such as me a balding aggressive MANLET wouldn’t be intimidating. Unless it’s like a trained fighter.

Height def does matter for athleticism, intimidation and presence. You’re cooked in terms of PRO or HIGH LEVEL sports if you’re below like 6’2 and not genetically gifted

Water. Can't imagine what it's like being shorter than elementary school kids. Then you have the fact that everyone will think you're a little kid and women will laugh at you constantly. I would legit end it all if I were a turbo manlet.
1kb5liwbu4z51

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger, descension and 2 others
Height pill is overrated and barely exists irl.
LARP, i used it in highschool parties when I had subhuman skin and braces. And Im not even crazy tall

• +1
I'm coming to realise height is law. I'm volcel tho. I'm paranoid about shrinking over time though with age + fucked spine

• +1
Reactions: coispet and ChadL1te
I’m about just under 6 foot and a bit above 181cm lol. I’m not short and I go outside JFL.

How is a class of 2023 not acting like a good amount of Zoomers from his graduating class with gfs werent 5’6 permhead Zoomers
What are you even saying bro? You speak in some weird internet language

I don’t think you go outside, and just say you’re 5’10, no need to mention 6’0, when you’re not

LARP, i used it in highschool parties when I had subhuman skin and braces. And Im not even crazy tall
I have a 6’5 KHV friend and a 6’1 Peruvian KHHV friend

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
I have a 6’5 KHV friend and a 6’1 Peruvian KHHV friend
okay? and theyre autists. Height cant compensate for everything lol but it is very much the second most important feature in SMV and not far behind one

• +1
Reactions: watah and ElTruecel
What are you even saying bro? You speak in some weird internet language

I don’t think you go outside, and just say you’re 5’10, no need to mention 6’0, when you’re not
I’m 5’11 and a half retard. You’re not even 6’2 JFL if you’re height mogged in manlet London. That place is short as fuck and Anglos are short as Italians legit 2nd shortest whites out there

These rage baiting retards who make these threads got height mogged once and can't get over it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
okay? and theyre autists. Height cant compensate for everything lol but it is very much the second most important feature in SMV and not far behind one
Maybe like the third or fourth

I’m 5’11 and a bit retard. You’re not even 6’2 JFL if you’re height mogged in manlet London. That place is short as fuck and Anglos are short as Italians legit 2nd shortest whites out there
I’m 6’2, I got height mogged by a known 6’5 celebrity

“I’m 5’11 and a bit retard!!!!! I’m nearly 6’0!!!! I’m basically 6’2 like you right dude?!!!?!?!? Right??????”

You sound like an autistic child trying to be apart of a friend group

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I’m 6’2, I got height mogged by a known 6’5 celebrity

“I’m 5’11 and a bit retard!!!!! I’m nearly 6’0!!!! I’m basically 6’2 like you right dude?!!!?!?!? Right??????”

You sound like an autistic child trying to be apart of a friend group
Hey dumb MANLET the celebrity you’re talking about is actually 6’2

You’re a 5’9/5’10 fag lying about your height

• JFL
whats one and two in your opinion? NT i dont count bc its a prerequisite. Height would be 3 if i was counting it
Ok then I agree but idk I see way too many manlets with relationships irl for it to count. But I guess if you aren’t NT maxxed and more self reserved you’re pretty cooked due to height

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Hey dumb MANLET the celebrity you’re talking about is a solid 6’2

You’re a 5’9/5’10 fag lying about your height
I think I’m gonna take real world evidence over some random site online

You sure you go outside bud mr biggest rotter on the internet

Keep crying about how you joined an internet forum before everyone :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I think I’m gonna take real world evidence over some random site online

You sure you go outside bud mr biggest rotter on the internet

Keep crying about how you joined an internet forum before everyone :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
dude you’re a fucking lying MANLET.

YOU ARE NOT 6’2 LMFAOO
5FD7178F D1E3 4A45 9232 790D84489AE6

the actual confirmed measured 6’5 guy on the left is about 2-3 inches taller than the guy on the right you mentioned is 6’5???

:lul::lul::lul: I’m probably taller than you lol bro. Keep larping you are not 6’2 bud

dude you’re a fucking lying MANLET.

YOU ARE NOT 6’2 LMFAOO
View attachment 3047988

the actual confirmed measured 6’5 guy on the left is about 2-3 inches taller than the guy on the right you mentioned is 6’5???

:lul::lul::lul: I’m probably taller than you lol bro. Keep larping you are not 6’2 bud
I am 6’2, and the OP isn’t even me bragging my height anyways

You just decided to start screaming and wet yourself like a woman because you’re insecure of your own height

It’s hard to take niggas like you seriously anyways when you self proclaim such a distinguished and oddly specific height of “just under 6ft” and also that you like being the biggest rotter on the internet? Pretty sad life if I’m being honest

If you are a short man and you actively are trying to compensate for being short by saying you have a better face than a tall man, then it is beyond over for you
Yup
I’ve always known that I’m genetically inferior to tall kangs :feelsautistic::Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
I am 6’2, and the OP isn’t even me bragging my height anyways

You just decided to start screaming and wet yourself like a woman because you’re insecure of your own height

It’s hard to take niggas like you seriously anyways when you self proclaim such a distinguished and oddly specific height of “just under 6ft” and also that you like being the biggest rotter on the internet? Pretty sad life if I’m being honest
I’m sorry but I didn’t read. Nothing you say will change the fact you got caught lying about your height.

Lol

I’m sorry but I didn’t read. Nothing you say will change the fact you got caught lying about your height.

Lol
You did read, you are just too afraid to face reality, but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess, I know this forum is your happy place so I’ll let you have it…

You did read, you are just too afraid to face reality, but whatever helps you sleep at night I guess, I know this forum is your happy place so I’ll let you have it…
You can keep trying to retaliate it doesn’t change the fact you got caught lying about your height retard. Also you don’t know me so I don’t really care what you think of me. :lul:

But yea sure whatever point is you’re not 6’2 nothing you say will change that fact

Face is law. You can be a pretty mf with clear skin and long eyelashes and women will think about what their daughters would look like if they had kids with you

You think women really only care about how their future sons might turn out

Income and status also play a role

Face is law. You can be a pretty mf with clear skin and long eyelashes and women will think about what their daughters would look like if they had kids with you

You think women really only care about how their future sons might turn out

Income and status also play a role
You didn’t read the thread did you

no way he's 6'5 I thought he was a manlet

• +1
I don't think it's as simple as saying "Tall HTN walks past short/average height HTN", it doesn't mean women will instantly ditch the shorter guy, that's way too simple thinking and foids don't really think like that, especially when facially they're the same level. IRLpill has shown me we don't know even half of what goes on through foids minds when choosing guys. Complete opposite of what blackpill philosophy states yet IRL you see all kinds of shit. For what reason does the shorter guy need to compensate? maybe the taller HTN has more appeal but that doesn't mean the shorter HTN can't get pussy or foids? he obviously can. I don't know bhai, this thread sounds like lanklet cope tbh, as if manlets don't have it bad already, on top we have to deal with ethnic tall chad mocking us... brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, BeanletMogger and JohnDoe
IMG 0900

I’m 5’6” & this was my 19 yo GF. I fvcked her brutally. Face>>>>height.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, retardedcel and JohnDoe
What do you consider “short”?