If you’re sleeping in a weird position you might be limiting palate expansion

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
Just woke up after having some weird dream. Anyway I was sleeping in a weird position on my stomach. My right cheek was rested on my hand which was flat on the pillow. When I woke up, my top teeth on the right were all slightly pushed in. I know this because my bottom jaw felt like it was in a slightly different spot and I can just feel the teeth on the right are touching in a different spot than before going to sleep. So basically the best way to sleep is without a pillow and flat on your back. This helps with body posture and will not mess up your palate. Also if you are having trouble nose breathing while sleeping use some masking tape. I was scared to do it at first but your nose will not get clogged because there is air constantly passing through there. Using no pillow is kind of uncomfortable though, if you don’t like it it’s not a big deal, the most important part is sleeping on back.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 2846
i sleep in a McKenzie chin tuck

• +1
Reactions: InZayn and Luke LLL
I sleep on sides and back, but my face is already fucked so this doesn't matter for nothing.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII, GoMadAndSTFU and Luke LLL
Too late for us

• So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL
Just woke up after having some weird dream. Anyway I was sleeping in a weird position on my stomach. My right cheek was rested on my hand which was flat on the pillow. When I woke up, my top teeth on the right were all slightly pushed in. I know this because my bottom jaw felt like it was in a slightly different spot and I can just feel the teeth on the right are touching in a different spot than before going to sleep. So basically the best way to sleep is without a pillow and flat on your back. This helps with body posture and will not mess up your palate. Also if you are having trouble nose breathing while sleeping use some masking tape. I was scared to do it at first but your nose will not get clogged because there is air constantly passing through there. Using no pillow is kind of uncomfortable though, if you don’t like it it’s not a big deal, the most important part is sleeping on back.
he is rapping
sick btw 🤙😎