If you're someone who's gone through challenges in life....

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Understand that it ain't your fault

Not every man is born good looking, smart, quick-witted, lucky, into a good environment, etc

Even tho I've never had any challenges socially, academically, fitness wise and health wise, I've always encountered challenges in my love life.

It's been almost ten years since I turned 13 and within the past decade the success that I've had with women does not equal the amount of effort that I've put into self improvement and all of that shit

It's the only area of my life that, regardless of how hard I try or how much time has passed, I just can never get the results that I want

I only get the women that most men don't want, the ugly bitches, fat bitches, mentally ill sluts. I never get the kind of women that are desired by other men, I mostly get the left overs.

So in this area of my life I'm just a failure and I'll always be a failure only because of my physical appearance, I relate to @InnerVoid in how it doesn't matter what we do, the juice we get does not equal how hard we squeeze the orange.

As a man, I have no value, I ain't shit and I will never be the shit

Life of hell incorporated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore, HTN_Mentalcel and InnerVoid
Savvyguy

Tldr you get no pussy and get cucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
@Vermilioncore

I don’t get pussy. I am scared of it so I run