If you’re tall, jacked, and high-T, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
You can do whatever the fuck you want to do in your life if you:
  • are 6'2"+
  • are 90kg+ and jacked
  • have 1000+ ng/dL total T and 20+ ng/dL free T
If you have all 3, life is your sandbox.

Blackpillers underrate the importance of sheer masculine brute. Yes, good looks can get you far. But so can brawn and test.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, laaltin, hello12344 and 17 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: reddotguy, Mog3D, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
He’s called “1st man” cuz of his primitive looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tiku, RTLBbc and thecel
Over, I am manlet and framelet, I must HIDE

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and thecel
Tbh. Just caving in incel skulls wherever you go and getting foids wet because of it, insanely brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel, Pikabro and 2 others
Did you stop trannymaxxing?

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Tbh. Just caving in incel skulls wherever you go and getting foids wet because of it, insanely brutal
Cope ogres are Incels. If you have these traits and aren’t attractive at most you’ll settle down with like some sub 4 chubby high t hoodrate.

Also this thread for sure if u have male gaze but if you aren’t attractive u won’t be slaying. However if you’re like a boxer or fighter fuck then u will actually status & fame mog which is ideal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin, XtrovertNTnormalfag and thecel
Cope ogres are Incels. If you have these traits and aren’t attractive at most you’ll settle down with like some sub 4 chubby high t hoodrate.

Also this thread for sure if u have male gaze but if you aren’t attractive u won’t be slaying. However if you’re like a boxer or fighter fuck then u will actually status & fame mog which is ideal
OP didn't specify ogre tbh

• +1
I'm making tiramisu tomorrow, without the alcohol or coffee.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: brucewayne78, piec, Loveland and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit and ElTruecel
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Primalsplit and thecel
You can do whatever the fuck you want to do in your life if you:
  • are 6'2"+
  • are 90kg+ and jacked
  • have 1000+ ng/dL total T and 20+ ng/dL free T
If you have all 3, life is your sandbox.

Blackpillers underrate the importance of sheer masculine brute. Yes, good looks can get you far. But so can brawn and test.

Except tax evasion

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Dimorphism is life

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Pikabro, Primalsplit and 2 others
I'm making tiramisu tomorrow, without the alcohol or coffee.
No coffee? Wtf. Tiramisu is my favourite srs

• Woah
all depends on the type of women you want to pull

• +1
all depends on the type of women you want to pull

The type of woman who’s trad and family-oriented is probably more into the redpill “high level man” type guys.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro and gooner23
The type of woman who’s trad and family-oriented is probably more into the redpill “high level man” type guys.
welp i need a girl to take care of me and breastfeed me right about now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and thecel
No coffee? Wtf. Tiramisu is my favourite srs
I don't consume caffeine, or alcohol.

going to use dark chocolate and mix the batter for the bread with almonds to make it more bitter.

• +1
im capped at 5'10 sadly

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and thecel
shut your dumb ass up nigga

jesus christ just watched the vid

this confirms how much of a clown op is watching this shit

kys lmao

• Hmm...
Does blood-serum T even matter? What about prenatal T

• +1
shut your dumb ass up nigga

jesus christ just watched the vid

this confirms how much of a clown op is watching this shit

kys lmao

What’s wrong with the vid? Of course the “I can push men aside” part doesn’t apply to everyone; you’ll get killed acting all aggressive if you’re a 5'3" manlet. But high T can solve lots of men’s problems and pave the road for attaining dominance and power as long as they have what it takes.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Lol, he's so full of shit...:ROFLMAO:
If I see a beautiful woman with a guy, I can talk to her and he just walks off, backs up just like looks down at the floor...
Yeah, right...I doubt many guys would just walk away in fear, we still live in a society, not a jungle with animals, where the alpha male can intimidate other animals and have the females only for himself.
If I start a businesses i can pretty much just destroy anybody else's business in like five minutes because they're just not ready to compete...
Lol, that's not how businesses work, I doubt he even has other businesses except scamming and selling useless advice to suckers.

• +1
Reactions: Axii and thecel
What’s wrong with the vid? Of course the “I can push men aside” part doesn’t apply to everyone; you’ll get killed acting all aggressive if you’re a 5'3" manlet. But high T can solve lots of men’s problems and pave the road for attaining dominance and power as long as they have what it takes.
ignored

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Primalsplit
Tall, jacked, LOW T

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Sprinkles
Then your high t ass gets in a fight, you get sucker punched and your head hits the concrete and you die.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and stamaster21
Then your high t ass gets in a fight, you get sucker punched and your head hits the concrete and you die.
A high T jock won't drop to a single sucker punch

• +1
This is why people view this forum as a retarded forum.
If you get sucker punched from the back, when you COMPLETELY wasn't expecting it, and the punch actually lands, you will drop.
If you were expecting the punch, maybe you wouldn't drop, but if you weren't expecting it AT ALL, you will definitely fall.

• +1
This is why people view this forum as a retarded forum.
If you get sucker punched from the back, when you COMPLETELY wasn't expecting it, and the punch actually lands, you will drop.
If you were expecting the punch, maybe you wouldn't drop, but if you weren't expecting it AT ALL, you will definitely fall.
The high T still won in the end, the low T subhuman coward who sucker punched him will end up in jail making his already shit life even worse

• JFL
The high T still won in the end
no
what we learn from this, dont get into street fights thinking muhhhh im high t beast. because one wrong punch could end your life, and when you are dead, you are not high t anymore, your 6'2 height doesnt matter, your muscles dont matter, they all go away and your life is over. game over nigga.

• +1
no
what we learn from this, dont get into street fights thinking muhhhh im high t beast. because one wrong punch could end your life, and when you are dead, you are not high t anymore, your 6'2 height doesnt matter, your muscles dont matter, they all go away and your life is over. game over nigga.
You can die anytime and will inevitably die when your time comes so what. Low Ts like me will waste their life avoiding risks staying safe because muh death then die anyway.

• JFL
You can die anytime and will inevitably die when your time comes so what. Low Ts like me will waste their life avoiding risks staying safe because muh death then die anyway.
i have over 1.2k t
im legit 6'4 barefoot
and im 104kg at %14 bodyfat
i would kill u nigga

• So Sad
i have over 1.2k t
im legit 6'4 barefoot
and im 104kg at %14 bodyfat
i would kill u nigga
Yes you would because I am a low T faggot cuck. Not an accomplishment. And doesn’t this prove that high T = life?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and asdvek
Lol, he's so full of shit...:ROFLMAO:
If I see a beautiful woman with a guy, I can talk to her and he just walks off, backs up just like looks down at the floor...
Yeah, right...I doubt many guys would just walk away in fear, we still live in a society, not a jungle with animals, where the alpha male can intimidate other animals and have the females only for himself.
If I start a businesses i can pretty much just destroy anybody else's business in like five minutes because they're just not ready to compete...
Lol, that's not how businesses work, I doubt he even has other businesses except scamming and selling useless advice to suckers.
Yes he’s bullshitting about the business but he’s still right. And it shows how important T is, when any high T jock can become rich by scamming low T betas. We have like a testosterone market men are desperate to get some balls

• +1

you think this guy wont die with 1 punch if u inject him to 1500 ng dl test?

• JFL
Just be 0.1%

• +1
Until some Angry MMA Manlet would whoop the Shit Out of you and show you your True Place

• So Sad
This random dude is too old for injecting sadly. Ideally you inject the T before they reach puberty
hm thats not really broad or meaningful advise then most ppl are past puberty should they just sit and be cucks because of their genetics

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
This random dude is too old for injecting sadly. Ideally you inject the T before they reach puberty
8x6 hard 24/7 with low t cucks average soft dick with high t

hm thats not really broad or meaningful advise then most ppl are past puberty should they just sit and be cucks because of their genetics
Most men are meant to be cucks.
8x6 hard 24/7 with low t cucks average soft dick with high t
Lol this doesn't happen irl

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Most men are meant to be cucks.

Lol this doesn't happen irl
i dont wanna be a cuck but people that fall off a cliff dont wanna hit the ground and die either

fuck life its over