If you’re tall, jacked, and high-T, you can do whatever the fuck you want.

brutal. its over
i dont wanna be a cuck but people that fall off a cliff dont wanna hit the ground and die either

fuck life its over
At least us cuck males get to appreciate the aesthetic beauty and eroticism of a high E curvy feminine stacy with all her shapely assets on display being consumed by a high T intimidating stud in a way the brute can't. So who really wins brocel

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
At least us cuck males get to appreciate the beauty and eroticism of a high E curvy feminine stacy being bred by a high T intimidating stud in a way the brute can't. So who really wins brocel
nah. the pain is not worth it for me

i wish i wasnt a cuck every second i am alive

At least us cuck males get to appreciate the aesthetic beauty and eroticism of a high E curvy feminine stacy with all her shapely assets on display being consumed by a high T intimidating stud in a way the brute can't. So who really wins brocel
furark its over

ive thought about this. brute chads dont appreciate these hot whores in the way i would/do. even before i become a cuck. i wasted an opportunity for so much pleasure

makes me think nobody wins. the winners feel too little and the losers suffer

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
ive thought about this. brute chads dont appreciate these hot whores in the way i would/do. even before i become a cuck. i wasted an opportunity for so much pleasure
This, the brute chad just gets a shitty fuck while we appreciate all the deep luscious sensations of being cuckolded and the ecstasy of viewing the full voluptuos body of a hot slut.

Are U actually a cuck though?

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
This, the brute chad just gets a shitty fuck while we appreciate all the deep luscious sensations of being cuckolded and the ecstasy of viewing the full voluptuos body of a hot slut.

Are U actually a cuck though?
im a hard forced cuck but i was born to fuck

i will never fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You can do whatever the fuck you want to do in your life if you:
  • are 6'2"+
  • are 90kg+ and jacked
  • have 1000+ ng/dL total T and 20+ ng/dL free T
If you have all 3, life is your sandbox.

Blackpillers underrate the importance of sheer masculine brute. Yes, good looks can get you far. But so can brawn and test.

hes on some bullshit, no man is just gonna move men out of their way and start chatting up women who are clearly out with their boyfriends/lovers. You think if he sees the rock 6'5 240 pound muscle arse he gonna walk up and push him out of the way.:lul:

Then your high t ass gets in a fight, you get sucker punched and your head hits the concrete and you die.
best comment on here, this guy is lying about that, he just pushes other grown men out of the way and around.:lul:
that might work in jail/prison with gangs were your restricted, but out here in the real world a person can shoot you or even attack you with multiple people.

You think if hes walking and sees three in shape men who are of equal higeht and strengh to him hes just gonna go into them and push them out of the way and move them.:lul: No because he knows hes gonna be attacked or jumped.

best comment on here, this guy is lying about that, he just pushes other grown men out of the way and around.:lul:
that might work in jail/prison with gangs were your restricted, but out here in the real world a person can shoot you or even attack you with multiple people.

You think if hes walking and sees three in shape men who are of equal higeht and strengh to him hes just gonna go into them and push them out of the way and move them.:lul: No because he knows hes gonna be attacked or jumped.
yeah being 6'2, high t or muscular doesnt do shit in a real fight, even knowing how to fight doesn't
run in a fight, if you can't run away, just pray that your opponent doesn't have a weapon or isn't experienced at this type of shit/isn't a gang member or a mafia that will steal your organs, or sell your fucking body

Yes he’s bullshitting about the business but he’s still right. And it shows how important T is, when any high T jock can become rich by scamming low T betas. We have like a testosterone market men are desperate to get some balls
"I am high-T, sirs!!!"
49f879e6 7918 40b7 a880 99c3c5fd4dd6

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel