If you’re taller than 5’8 and still cry about being a manlet then you’re mentally weak

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
I hate when people cry about being a manlet because they’re not 6’0 5’11 is not short 5’10 is not short 5’9 is not short I could’ve been 5’10 but my growth plates closed early so I never grew past the age of 15 I ended up being short and skinny so I got the worse of both worlds while you 5’10 and 5’11 guys are moping about being under 6’0 try being 5’7 128lbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, GigaAscender, Nims and 9 others
I hate when people cry about being a manlet because they’re not 6’0 5’11 is not short 5’10 is not short 5’9 is not short I could’ve been 5’10 but my growth plates closed early so I never grew past the age of 15 I ended up being short and skinny so I got the worse of both worlds while you 5’10 and 5’11 guys are moping about being under 6’0 try being 5’7 128lbs
pussies gonna cry no matter what while legit subhumans like me keep grinding, keep hustling and never give up:feelsez:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Confusednigger, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
Ik that I am mentally weak lmao, you don't gotta tell me that.

I'm 6'1" and feel short because my brother is 6'5". I wish to get ll to 6'6" so I can mog my bro

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 20370 and subhuman to mtn
5'7 isn't a realistic male height anymore, 5'10/5'11 is average height so of course they would complain when foids want guys far above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
I am a 6'7 manlet, keep coping greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and Deleted member 15827
5'7 isn't a realistic male height anymore, 5'10/5'11 is average height so of course they would complain when foids want guys far above average.
Well I’m not even average height so I have zero pity for a 5’11 guy being upset over not being 6’0

• +1
Reactions: mehman
damn, im literally 5 7 and 60kg, over for my

I am a 6'7 manlet, keep coping greycel
bro if u dont get pussy at that height i genuinely feel sorry for you
im 5 11 and still slaying prime stacies :Comfy:
how did you manage to fuck up in life so hard?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 1851
bro if u dont get pussy at that height i genuinely feel sorry for you
im 5 11 and still slaying prime stacies :Comfy:
how did you manage to fuck up in life so hard?
it's over for anyone below 7ft in 2022. are you dumb or what

I'm 6'1" and feel short because my brother is 6'5". I wish to get ll to 6'6" so I can mog my bro
Bro aren't you 6'3 when we met irl??

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, fruitgunpop and Deleted member 21863
it's over for anyone below 7ft in 2022. are you dumb or what
sorry for not being a virgin faggot
i still have a life outside of incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20370 and subhuman to mtn
im 6'1, its not short per se but i still get heightmogged quite a bit by native germanic warriors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
I am acutally 6'5 but my brother is 6'5.5 and I get heightmogged BRUTALLY on a daily basis thats why I am saving up for double LL rn to reach 7 feet height so I can finally stop being manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, latincell95 and Deleted member 18153
pussies gonna cry no matter what while legit subhumans like me keep grinding, keep hustling and never give up:feelsez:
shoot for your dreams, anything is possible - The Meeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 18153
2 inches below avg where u live is short and puts you at a disadvantage, especially in the west. Being below 5"8 (173cm) already blows ur dating pool down to 50%.

why did u add in 120lbs

just eat more nigga

why did u add in 120lbs

just eat more nigga
The problem is that there aren’t enough high calorie foods I can’t gain weight off 2000 calories or 2500

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786
being 5‘9-5‘10 is like being a 5-6/10 facially

its decent but u dont get credit. you want chad face and chad height, not average stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
nigga u heard of cake
That wil just make him fat. My brother is bluepilled as well and he wants to gain weight. But he doesnt work out and eats only shit. So obviously he's becoming fat, what a retard. Now he looks skinny fat

being 5‘9-5‘10 is like being a 5-6/10 facially

its decent but u dont get credit. you want chad face and chad height, not average stuff
Still better than being 5’7 I stopped growing 3 years early

Nigga stfu

You are litterally a bafoon under 6 ft 2

You are not a man

THE GOAL IS TO BECOME CHAD

IF YOU ARE BELOW 6 ft 2 YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO FEMALES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, mehman and Piratecel
That wil just make him fat. My brother is bluepilled as well and he wants to gain weight. But he doesnt work out and eats only shit. So obviously he's becoming fat, what a retard. Now he looks skinny fat
not true u are uneducated ma nig. u believe a myth

eat cake and workout it works

Still better than being 5’7 I stopped growing 3 years early
ye of course. but op says 5‘9 and 5‘10 are good and why people cry about it.

a 5/10 face should statistically also be decent if you can compensate with other things, but it isnt

not true u are uneducated ma nig. u believe a myth

eat cake and workout it works
you admit that you need to workout

and cake alone will obv not build muscle

you admit that you need to workout

and cake alone will obv not build muscle
ofc u need workout, otherwise u rotters would be gigachads but no u are incels

cake will, i eat cake

same height and weight as OP and I agree

LL you and me both op, let’s order the tickets to turkey rn

Some 5'5 dude could literally say the same to u, 😂😂😂

Keep fuxking copingg hahahahahaa 5'9 is short and im not even joking

Try being 5’5. After i get LL and become 5’8 i’ll be more than satisfied about my height

I wouldn’t blame him either cause 5’5 is an actual manlet not 5’11
Yeah cause u being 5'7 is a manlet but even then u still have a chance giga manlets never begun

Yeah cause u being 5'7 is a manlet but even then u still have a chance giga manlets never begun
If I had a better looking face I would have a chance if I was 5’10 I’d be a low tier normie

:feelswhy: IM 5'11 AND I GET HEIGHTMOGGED ALL THE TIME IM A MANLET

:D dont people know that past a certain point ur height starts to matter less like if ur 5'10+ ur legit height mogging 99% of girls and many girls are happy with only a few inches height difference

:soy::soy: BUT GIRLS WILL CHOOSE THE TALLER GUY OVER ME

:D what if their face is not as good as yours or their frame, and their race?

Im 5'8.5 ( 174 mid day) there isnt a single time where my ex gf didnt make me feel bad about my height

:feelswhy: IM 5'11 AND I GET HEIGHTMOGGED ALL THE TIME IM A MANLET

:D dont people know that past a certain point ur height starts to matter less like if ur 5'10+ ur legit height mogging 99% of girls and many girls are happy with only a few inches height difference

:soy::soy: BUT GIRLS WILL CHOOSE THE TALLER GUY OVER ME

:D what if their face is not as good as yours or their frame, and their race?
Outside of dating a 5’11 man will be treated with more human decency than a 5’7 manlet

I’m slightly under 6’1 and 152lbs 9% bodyfat and in a shirt I got called a twig :feelswhy:

5’8 is literally manlet in Europe

Sub 5’8 are only one who can complain it is major handicap

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Ik it sucks being under 5ft 8-9 tbh that's kinda normal height I think. 😢

If these cucks spend a day in my shoes, at 5ft 5.5 (Ik I say 5ft 6 but I lie by half an inch :feelswah:) They would cry themselves to sleep. It is so shit being height mogged by 80 year old people or school kids.

At least I facially mog them so much. (Before people come in with the your not chad, ik I'm htn but a lot of people now days look so bad its just your guys perceptions are altered by chads.org most people are LTN tbh).

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Wasn't this posted in .is?