If you’re trying to get women without ascending first, you’re just wasting your time

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Equinox
If you don’t ascend and spend a lot of your time HOPING to get something then you’re sadly just wasting your time. I have never talked to a woman in my entire life because I know I am nowhere where I want to be yet. When I ascend I will maybe try talking to a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
I mean what else are u gonna do? It’s all a waste anyhow just ascend and look for women at the same time

Better than ascending and rotting here then becoming an autistic Chad who can’t even speak English anymore because he talks all day in some autism dialect online

At least as a gestermax Normie you’ll still be learning to be NT

• +1
Reactions: acv700
I mean what else are u gonna do? It’s all a waste anyhow just ascend and look for women at the same time

Better than ascending and rotting here than becoming an autistic Chad who can’t even speak English anymore because he talks all day in some autism dialect online

Jestermaxxing is a fools path

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Jestermaxxing is a fools path
Being here is basically the worse path u can take

Every minute u spend here is ur social skills getting permanently damaged

Ik from experience ur mind gets deep into this autism and it’s hard to fix

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: acv700 and TheLookInYourEyes

Better than ascending and rotting here then becoming an autistic Chad who can’t even speak English anymore because he talks all day in some autism dialect online

You won’t learn how to be NT if you get constantly rejected boyo, you’re sadly mistaken. As a normie, you will just waste your time hoping to get something, with no success. If you ascend, you will just get women easily. NT is useless if you’re ugly.

My social skills are not getting worse, they have just flatlined.
I was on wizardchan, lookism, sluthate, and 4chan during high school and now I am 25

What does it change anyway? With or without this forum, you’re still an incel. With or without this forum, you don’t talk to anyone. At least this forum gives you good tips how to ascend, And helps you to be more self aware, which you wouldn’t be without this forum.

You won’t learn how to be NT if you get constantly rejected boyo, you’re sadly mistaken. As a normie, you will just waste your time hoping to get something, with no success. If you ascend, you will just get women easily. NT is useless if you’re ugly.
That’s why I’m saying to ascend away from this forum

It’s better to get rejected while ascending than rotting here while ascending

That’s why I’m saying to ascend away from this forum

It’s better to get rejected while ascending than rotting here while ascending
It’s better to avoid all the unnecessary negativity here and focus on the ascending that this forum offers and use it to your advantage, and after ascending, then talk to women. But by all means don’t talk to women without ascending because you’d just waste your time. Why would you talk to a woman if you’re sure you will get rejected? It just sounds like false hope to me. If you ascend, you won’t have the worry of getting constantly rejected and you will get women without problems.

Last edited:
It’s better to avoid all the unnecessary negativity here and focus on the ascending that this forum offers and use it to your advantage, and after ascending, then talk to women. But by all means don’t talk to women without ascending because you’d just waste your time. Why would you talk to a woman if you’re sure you will get rejected? It just sounds like false hope to me. If you ascend, you won’t have the worry of getting constantly rejected and you will talk to women just fine.
Not always tbh women aren’t chad only unless ur a legit subhuman

I see htns here say they won’t talk to women until they get some surgery

• +1
Reactions: acv700
There's no such thing as ascending. Your fate was sealed the moment you were born.

Over.

read the name of the forum dumbass
Don't care, im here cuz im bored.

I'm telling the truth to those who are hopeful about looksmaxxing.