If you're ugly and unhappy about it, it's best not to express it to other people

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
You'll be viewed as feminine and low T. Whenever people ask me why I've never had a gf I just make up some crap on the spot, I'm not going to touch on the looks issue and say I need 2mm maxilla advancement surgery

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, subhuman incel, Aladin and 4 others
NINTCHDBPICT000434040853

When they ask I've never had a gf I say its because of maxillary hypoplasia and lip incompetence rather than saying its because im gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Chintuck22, cell0xide and 1 other person
You should not express any of your problems to others.

People don't give a fuck, don't have empathy and wouldn't help you if you are a man.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, RecessedChinCel, Kroker and 9 others
List some of the excuses u have for no gf

no wonder you never got any pity sex

List some of the excuses u have for no gf
I just say I tried everything and nothing worked, girls dont like me etc. But I never say anything about me being too ugly for a gf etc, that's cringe behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Why I never had a gf? I just say its cuz I have a micro-penis.

A subject so awkward and brutal, it's a mic-drop

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Why not lie and say u had gf?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Why not lie and say u had gf?
I can never lie without this overwhelming feeling that they can see right through it from my body language

what if i say girls find me ugly

I can never lie without this overwhelming feeling that they can see right through it from my body language
It’s probably cuz you feel like you don’t have the looks to pull off these tales, been there before but now that I look better I can lie my ass off about that kind of stuff without blinking.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
never tell anyone anything. Fake it.

Why don't you ask them back; "Who said I was straight?", then proceed to attack them for not being progressive and open-minded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back