If you're ugly do you need a job for girls to date you?

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Will girls date an ugly guy with no money or diploma? The girl I have in mind is studying to be a scientist and I am a high-school dropout living with my dad. She likes me now but she doesn't know enough about me to want to run away yet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and sibience
You are white with blue eyes, and she already likes you.

You could tell her that you are studying too but she will probably find out soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 16369
You are white with blue eyes, and she already likes you.

You could tell her that you are studying too but she will probably find out soon.
I'll just tell her I'm studying and not say what I am studying. It's not too far from the truth since I will be going for my GED soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, RAITEIII, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
How did you meet her. What does she look like? Is this online?

I'll just tell her I'm studying and not say what I am studying. It's not too far from the truth since I will be going for my GED soon

You couldn't even do highschool it is over for your iq, she will find out easily just by testing you on some basic science.

Just have sex with her becauase you are chad to her. A relationship is not going to work you are completely incompatible

You couldn't even do highschool it is over for your iq, she will find out easily just by testing you on some basic science.

Just have sex with her becauase you are chad to her. A relationship is not going to work you are completely incompatible
I am very high IQ, genius level actually. Science just doesn't interest me.

And I don't want just sex, I want a relationship, I will need to manipulate her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, sibience and ChiraqJihad
I am very high IQ, genius level actually. Science just doesn't interest me.

And I don't want just sex, I want a relationship, I will need to manipulate her.

:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope you are joking LMAO

Anyone with a moderately high top 1% iq would have a job at a big tech company without ever trying, just flowing through life. While you are rotting ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
She is my neighbour

That is very good you can have convenient sex with her.

That is a big reason why she finds you more attractive, proximity halo, she can get sex in 1 minute.

:lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope you are joking LMAO

Anyone with a moderately high top 1% iq would have a job at a big tech company without ever trying, just flowing through life. While you are rotting ...
I don't even leave bed or shower nigga, getting a job at a tech company requires far more effort than that.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Entschuldigung
Handle it smart and it wont be a problem

Depends on the age. She thinks you are dumb