if you're under 16 y/o you better mew

wonderwhy

wonderwhy

Moroccan bad man innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, norwegiancel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 3 others
How can he even fit his tongue into his maxilla when he's that receded?

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
i don't care what niggaz be sayin, mewing is straight up cope, if it sounds too good to be true, then it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and szolliontaraelis
i don't care what niggaz be sayin, mewing is straight up cope, if it sounds too good to be true, then it is.
Typical low IQ response by an incel.

I suggest you to mouth breathe and walk with forward head posture btw and keep your entire body posture bad, it'll definitely ascend you

It's not too good to be true so it'll work right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, sadtbh, Banderacell and 3 others
mewing at 12 saved me from my dog shit life long habits

still don't have good forward growth tho, but it would've been worse

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and wonderwhy
I have been mewing my entire life

• +1
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
When you are 16 years old. You will grow like everyone else.

Should be getting IMDO + genio + septal extension graft rhinoplasty instead of "mewing".

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
From incel to incel

• JFL
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
From incel to incel
mewing doens't make you a chad , but having a jaw is better than being jawlesscel , at least you save some money for other things such as rhino ..etc

Should be getting IMDO + genio + septal extension graft rhinoplasty instead of "mewing".
if he is young why getting surgery , that's a dumb move tbh mewing is gonna help him and i don't care if you and some low iqcels say that it's cope

if he is young why getting surgery , that's a dumb move tbh mewing is gonna help him and i don't care if you and some low iqcels say that it's cope

IMDO is for teens, doesn't work as well in adults. He can "mew" (having a correct oral posture is the right term) once he has the extra 10mm+ of jaw he needs to not choke while sleeping. Jfl at your sub zero IQ.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Mewing doesn't do anything it does not remodel you into Chad

To all copers out there, "mewing" (correct oral posture) guarantees you to develop the jaws at their maximum genetic potential, which doesn't mean fully forward grown, just less recessed than with a worse oral posture over the years.
It's clear that his maximum genetic potential is to be giga recessed, so he needs IMDO, regardless if he "mews" or not:
22553156_1511182618930026_6810206925088695299_o.jpg

Compare that to the head tilted OP picture, this is how true progress looks like. He can "mew" all he wants once he achieves a proper jaw with surgery.

Tongue force varies significantly. Maybe if you train your tongue and perform hard mewing all the time, you can start to see visible changes as 15yo+. In his case, sadly, surgery awaits.

To all copers out there, "mewing" (correct oral posture) guarantees you to develop the jaws at their maximum genetic potential, which doesn't mean fully forward grown, just less recessed than with a worse oral posture over the years.
It's clear that his maximum genetic potential is to be giga recessed, so he needs IMDO, regardless if he "mews" or not:
22553156_1511182618930026_6810206925088695299_o.jpg

Compare that to the head tilted OP picture, this is how true progress looks like. He can "mew" all he wants once he achieves a proper jaw with surgery.
lol, thats just objectivly NOT what her face should look like. jfl. I do agree that mewing has its limitations as we age. but to what extent is not clear yet.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
it really doesnt tho, it takes a decent time for change to come, and also there is ages where its harder

lol, thats just objectivly NOT what her face should look like. jfl. I do agree that mewing has its limitations as we age. but to what extent is not clear yet.

Lmao how should she look like? She was recessed and actually got a forward grown jaw in the after, in a pic with the same head position and lighting, unlike the coper in the OP, that looks the same but with different lighting and head tilt like every other "mewing" coper post.

Do you mean her eye area? No jaw surgery or "mewing" for undereyes and supraorbitals, it's her decision to have custom made infraorbital-malar and supraorbital implants or not once she is over 18 years old, but those things have nothing to do with jaw surgery for teens or "mewing".

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Lmao how should she look like? She was recessed and actually got a forward grown jaw in the after, in a pic with the same head position and lighting, unlike the coper in the OP, that looks the same but with different lighting and head tilt like every other "mewing" coper post.

Do you mean her eye area? No jaw surgery or "mewing" for undereyes and supraorbitals, it's her decision to have custom made infraorbital-malar and supraorbital implants or not once she is over 18 years old, but those things have nothing to do with jaw surgery for teens or "mewing".
Her maxilla is overly downswung and downward grown. Yes mewing impacts the eye area. How’re it’s seems she may of had a prognathic jaw. Which from my understanding may be caused by the way the baby holds his arms in the womb these can be solved at lower ages perhaps at her age she would have needed it anyway. But like I said nits what what she should have looked like and mewing impacts the entire skull.

Her maxilla is overly downswung and downward grown. Yes mewing impacts the eye area. How’re it’s seems she may of had a prognathic jaw. Which from my understanding may be caused by the way the baby holds his arms in the womb these can be solved at lower ages perhaps at her age she would have needed it anyway. But like I said nits what what she should have looked like and mewing impacts the entire skull.

Maxilla grows forward, not upwards. It gives the impression of growing upwards because it stretches soft tissue. She has recessed infraorbital rims, her maxilla is fine because it was advanced along with her lower jaw. Correct oral posture helps developing the face to it's maximum genetic potential, which doesn't mean reaching a fully forward grown face, just a less recessed one than with bad oral posture over the years. "Mewing" in the sense of doing it like an exercise, "hard mewing", etc only leads to masseter hypertrophy and protrusion of the front teeth.

Last edited:
Maxilla grows forward, not upwards. It gives the impression of growing upwards because it stretches soft tissue. She has recessed infraorbital rims, her maxilla is fine because it was advanced along with her lower jaw. Correct oral posture helps developing the face to it's maximum genetic potential, which doesn't mean reaching a fully forward grown face, just a less recessed one than with bad oral posture over the years. "Mewing" in the sense of doing it like an exercise, "hard mewing", etc only leads to masseter hypertrophy and protrusion of the front teeth.
Monkey experiments on tongue posture and bite force contradict your claims. Seeing as there is so many different incorrect claims surrounding mewing I will make a thread going over those srudies maybe tomarrow or next day.

Monkey experiments on tongue posture and bite force contradict your claims. Seeing as there is so many different incorrect claims surrounding mewing I will make a thread going over those srudies maybe tomarrow or next day.

The coping is too strong. Here's a legit surgeon saying that mewing only causes protruding teeth and masseter hypertrophy on adults:
Hint: if the kid didn't get better infras with correct tongue posture, he/she won't get them because because he/she maxxed out his/her genetic potential, leaving potruding teeth and masseter hypertrophy as the only things that will happen.

Mewing is nothing new, it's just correct oral posture renamed and boosted with good marketing by the Mew family:

Supervised myofunctional therapy is the true "mewing" for kids, and it's cope after 12 years old, where surgeries like MSE or IMDO among others become a viable option.

Inform yourself better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
The coping is too strong. Here's a legit surgeon saying that mewing only causes protruding teeth and masseter hypertrophy on adults:
my legit surgeon (recommended by legit ortho) says mewing is pseudoscience. who cares what a average person who went to school, and after a stressful day of work wants to go home and eat with his kids, maybe watch a movie with his wife. he is a nobody.

Mewing is nothing new, it's just correct oral posture renamed and boosted with good marketing by the Mew family:
Supervised myofunctional therapy is the right "mewing" for kids, and it's cope after 12 years old, where surgeries like MSE or IMDO become a viable option.

Inform yourself better.
Screen Shot 2022 08 15 at 122049 PM

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and NegativeNorwood