If you're under 5'11, just end it already.

The heightpocalypse is truly real. So many larpers claim all these inflated heights that you guys don’t know how rare actual 6 foot is anymore (even claiming 6 foot is Manlet status because the guy who’s 5’9 is claiming he’s 5’11)

Inb4 coping - I bet If half this forum stood on a stadiometer we would see approximately a 56% increase of people roping
I got measured on a stadiometer 191cm, is this good bad mid?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That's good.
I did it about 8 months ago I was awake for 16 hours so it was probably my low and i may have been slouching but maybe im just coping.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What if I'm 180 with shoes

Deadass I cant imagine being not even 180cm fml dont even rope just fucking jump off your cliff you fucking manlet niggers shit genetics lmao never began in the first place.
I feel small at 6ft

Deadass I cant imagine being not even 180cm fml dont even rope just fucking jump off your cliff you fucking manlet niggers shit genetics lmao never began in the first place.
i disagree, if your 5'11 or lower and ugly kys but if your a chad and your 5'11 and lower you will be better off , just look at tom cruise etc. i think its worse if your tall and ugly instead of short and handsome

please next time you shower do me a favour and just look down at ur legs. 90 percent of tall dudes are mostly legs and most short guys also simply have short legs, LL would actually even out my torso and leg proportions.

please next time you shower do me a favour and just look down at ur legs. 90 percent of tall dudes are mostly legs and most short guys also simply have short legs, LL would actually even out my torso and leg proportions.
"Tall dudes are mostly legs"

cope

i disagree, if your 5'11 or lower and ugly kys but if your a chad and your 5'11 and lower you will be better off , just look at tom cruise etc. i think its worse if your tall and ugly instead of short and handsome

"I think its worse if ur tall and ugly than short but handsome"

If ur short u cant reverse it

daily reminder ops mom sucked a manlets penis thats why he is mad at us short kings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, butterworld and yeeyeeslayer
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek
5'11 is decent niga

i have met girls that were 5'11 lol

I live in Guatemala
No problem

you dont have the money for it

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

let alone you dont know how it works and that it fails

you dont have the money for it

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

im 6'1 i dont need LL i need lefort 3 to reconstruct my peanut skull

If ur 5"10 and u cant slay its because you are an ugly faggot. Not to mention OP is 6"3 and havent touched a woman in his life

• +1
Reactions: med
If ur 5"10 and u cant slay its because you are an ugly faggot. Not to mention OP is 6"3 and havent touched a woman in his life
not true

I dont feel that tall at 6'3
Ur probably rotted by social media. Im 6'1 in a country where the average height is 5'11-6'0 and I dont really notice that many taller people

Ur probably rotted by social media. Im 6'1 in a country where the average height is 5'11-6'0 and I dont really notice that many taller people
Im easily about 6'4 in the morning 193cm, and I really dont feel that big, when I wore lifts to near 6'6 then yes

Look at obama he is 6'1 gets mogged by everyone including women there are so many pics

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
if ur good looking no girl will reject u at 5"10. You will be taller than all the girls and average male height. you are basicallly at a height which wont create a halo but neither a failo