If you're unironically a goy still cucking for the KIKES tbh

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
jews GIF
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
jewish people cooking GIF by Chabad.org

ngl was finna make an aspie mogger tier high effor/iq tl;dr thread like some of my other more serious ones, but then I thought if you don't know about the JQ by now your a lost blupilled fucking cause tbh, the kikes have you by your Chutzpah, and you deserved to be enslaved by moshiach at this point ngl.

oh and you're unironically a faggot ngl

besides kjsbdfiusdf , @Chadlite Rutherford , and many others have many have already made mogger tier threads about them already tbh.

God tier send tbh @kjsbdfiusdf for this, may the Lord grant you entry into Paradise for this

so

FUCK KIKES tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Lygodactylus, Ethniframementalcel and 4 others
Cringe video is sig, nazis are scum and kuffar, may allah guide you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Ethniframementalcel and chaddyboi66
fuck jews

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and chaddyboi66
dn

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 8202, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Literally could not give less of a shit. Even if you had some super-secret knowledge of the world (you don't) you would be able to do absolutely fucking nothing with it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 8202, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
if nazis were still here everything would be in the good place there would be no lgbt, no whores

we would have flying cars by now, but god had different plans so god decided to take hitlers soul

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and chaddyboi66
if nazis were still here everything would be in the good place there would be no lgbt, no whores

we would have flying cars by now, but god had different plans so god decided to take hitlers soul
No they wouldn't it would've fallen anyways it's not stable.

Kento Miura dead btw

Literally could not give less of a shit. Even if you had some super-secret knowledge of the world (you don't) you would be able to do absolutely fucking nothing with it.
turn to Christ

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad, chaddyboi66 and Danish_Retard
No they wouldn't it would've fallen anyways it's not stable.

Kento Miura dead btw
it wouldnt brother

still would be a better place than this shithole we are living in

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Danish_Retard and AbuSAF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and ToursOverBoyo2020
May Allah guide you brother, bearing the symbol of a tool used by the enemy.

idfc if they were "kuffar"

they knew who the real (((enemy))) was and took a stand against them unlike most of the spineless muslim world at the time, where you in the 20th century when the world was being sold out to the Kikes?

No arabs dared to stop them except the Ottomans, praise be to them for that too btw.

Muhammad would be ashamed of you and at how weak you've become abandoning your values for money and modernity.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 10949
May Allah guide you brother, bearing the symbol of a tool used by the enemy.

idfc if they were "kuffar"

they knew who the real (((enemy))) was and took a stand against them unlike most of the spineless muslim world at the time, where you in the 20th century when the world was being sold out to the Kikes?

No arabs dared to stop them except the Ottomans, praise be to them for that too btw.

Muhammad would be ashamed of you and at how weak you've become abandoning your values for money and modernity.
the enemy on an enemy is not an ally they hated every people other than themselves, belief that you are superior to anyone is not allowed nor a dignified way of thiking.

if Muhammad PBUH was here he would've declared Hitler an enemy stop playing around

The OTTOMANS were not arabs either, turks. MY POINT BEING NO ONE IS SUPERIOR TO ANYONE ELSE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and chaddyboi66
JFL dn;rd cel

I literally told the goyim where to go if they if they wanted more info ^ and that I don't want to make another thread about the kikes when they're already hundreds

I don't have any secret fucking knowledge and never claimed that I did you CUCKED KIKE DOG, especially when everyone already knows what (((their))) game plan is.

YOU DEGENERATE KIKE FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
the enemy on an enemy is not an ally they hated every people other than themselves, belief that you are superior to anyone is not allowed nor a dignified way of thiking.

if Muhammad PBUH was here he would've declared Hitler an enemy stop playing around

The OTTOMANS were not arabs either, turks. MY POINT BEING NO ONE IS SUPERIOR TO ANYONE ELSE
1. doesn't matter since they didn't hate arabs and even worked with them and the Muslim world

2. Hitler actually liked Islam, and wanted to free his people of Jewish influence.

3. I never said they were arabs you low iq fuck, I said they were the only part of the Muslim world to stand up against the jews during that time

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
1. doesn't matter since they didn't hate arabs and even worked with them and the Muslim world

2. Hitler actually liked Islam, and wanted to free his people of Jewish influence.

3. I never said they were arabs you low iq fuck, I said they were the only part of the Muslim world to stand up against the jews during that time
Dumb
Hitler didn’t like muslims nor Arabs he thought they were subhuman (except for Bosnians) and only appealed to them as a means for an enemy to my enemy is my friend. He would’ve taken advantage of anything to get as many Muslim recruits.

jews ARENT bad people astaghfurallah, Jews are people of the book and they lived at peace under Muslim rule. Zionists are the enemy.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Dumb
Hitler didn’t like muslims nor Arabs he thought they were subhuman (except for Bosnians) and only appealed to them as a means for an enemy to my enemy is my friend. He would’ve taken advantage of anything to get as many Muslim recruits.

jews ARENT bad people astaghfurallah, Jews are people of the book and they lived at peace under Muslim rule. Zionists are the enemy.
ok
believe whatever you want
you're entitled to your opinions and beliefs,
yatah yatah yatah
all the typical classical liberal taking points

good for you bro.

• WTF
Reactions: AbuSAF
Bump

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
jews GIF
Saturday Night Live Snl GIF
jewish people cooking GIF by Chabad.org

ngl was finna make an aspie mogger tier high effor/iq tl;dr thread like some of my other more serious ones, but then I thought if you don't know about the JQ by now your a lost blupilled fucking cause tbh, the kikes have you by your Chutzpah, and you deserved to be enslaved by moshiach at this point ngl.

oh and you're unironically a faggot ngl

besides kjsbdfiusdf , @Chadlite Rutherford , and many others have many have already made mogger tier threads about them already tbh.

God tier send tbh @kjsbdfiusdf for this, may the Lord grant you entry into Paradise for this

so

FUCK KIKES tbh

Suck my juicy, goy-defying meatballs and jump off a bridge, you disgusting piece of wasted genes. Hope your momma taught you how to swallow

Last edited: