If you've taken oral minoxidil click me

1ofcyberjunk

1ofcyberjunk

Blackpilled
What side effects have anyone with personal experience had from Oral minoxidil? And what are the actual pros and cons.

There's so much misinformation or conflicting information on it, people saying it ages you or dying from it lmaoo💀

then you got people who swear by it and love it.

anyone got personal experience?

Thread 'Oral minoxidil side effects - What's the truth?' https://looksmax.org/threads/oral-minoxidil-side-effects-whats-the-truth.980558/

Intresting thread & comments ⬆️

I heard finestride works better but idk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
Hey could anyone dm me i want advice. I'll be sharing some of my pics and i just need yall's opinion

thicker hair pretty much everywhere except on my head, but that may not be a positive for you
Hmmmm alright, that's pretty cool.
Worries for me wouls be acsess body hair like on back or too much body hair in general, i want it for eyebrows and eyelashes. I suppose I could juat groom my bodyhair more often though haha

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Worries for me wouls be acsess body hair like on back or too much body hair in general, i want it for eyebrows and eyelashes. I suppose I could juat groom my bodyhair more often though haha
it wasnt anything ridiculous, depends on how hairy you are rn, if youre already hairy then you might be fucked. yes the eyebrows/eyelashes gains were good

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk and sportsmogger
What side effects have anyone with personal experience had from Oral minoxidil? And what are the actual pros and cons.

There's so much misinformation or conflicting information on it, people saying it ages you or dying from it lmaoo💀

then you got people who swear by it and love it.

Thread 'Oral minoxidil side effects - What's the truth?' https://looksmax.org/threads/oral-minoxidil-side-effects-whats-the-truth.980558/

Intresting thread & comments ⬆️

I READ THAT AS 'IF YOU HAVE ORAL MINOXIDIL DICK ME' :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

dont take oral minoxidil brah

just tropical, and oral finasteride if your old enough

I heard finestride works better but idk
You take them together for best results.
Taken alone finasteride is obviously better but oral minox is underrated and very powerful

• +1
Reactions: 1ofcyberjunk
It makes my libido higher and lots of others report the same
so taking finasteride and minox together?

and what kind of positivite outcomes do you see from this combo as well as any negatives?

Last edited:
so taking finasteride which is oral and taking oral minox, together?

and what kind of positivite outcomes do you see from this combo?
as well as any negatives?
I don't understand your message.
They are two completely different drugs and work in different ways.
But oral minox is a million times better than topical minox. Topical minox won't work for the majority oral works for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I don't understand your message.
They are two completely different drugs and work in different ways.
But oral minox is a million times better than topical minox. Topical minox won't work for the majority oral works for everyone.
ohhh my apologies, by taken them together I thought you meant both minox and finasteride

ohhh my apologies, by taken them together I thought you meant both minox and finasteride
Yeah take together for optimal results but fin alone works well for the majority. But I've seen legit NW5 diffused men get nearly a full head back using fin/DUT in combination with oral minox

• +1
Reactions: boringthot and 1ofcyberjunk
Yeah take together for optimal results but fin alone works well for the majority. But I've seen legit NW5 diffused men get nearly a full head back using fin/DUT in combination with oral minox
damnn that is insaneee!!

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
why dont u just try it

Took oral Minoxidil myself and fortunately no side effects. However one can have a heart attack and have normal ECG, blood pressure and so on. Therefore absolutely stop taking the drug and do all tests that you can to ensure no damage was done or ongoing underline conditions continue.

I’ve been using 5mg for 5 months. I have not had any noticeable side effects. The positives are my thinning crown has filled back in almost 99% and eyebrows + lashes have become longer and more numerous. I do not have any cons.

I take a 2.5mg tablet once in the morning and once before bed. This is prescribed by a physician and filled through a legitimate pharmacy though. Not what is too prevalent here, which is to just take topical minoxidil as an oral.

Roughly 9-10 months between these pictures, but I have also been using 0.5mg oral dutasteride everyday aswell.

IMG 9399 IMG 9395

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and 1ofcyberjunk
I’ve been using 5mg for 5 months. I have not had any noticeable side effects. The positives are my thinning crown has filled back in almost 99% and eyebrows + lashes have become longer and more numerous. I do not have any cons.

I take a 2.5mg tablet once in the morning and once before bed. This is prescribed by a physician and filled through a legitimate pharmacy though. Not what is too prevalent here, which is to just take topical minoxidil as an oral.

Roughly 9-10 months between these pictures, but I have also been using 0.5mg oral dutasteride everyday aswell.

View attachment 2797140View attachment 2797141
From what age do u recommend taking the drugs mentioned