IG is everything

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
So I was hanging out with an 18 year old off bumble last night, first time I ever met her. We talked about a lot but one thing she brought up was her ex bf. She went on about how she literally moved across the whole country to be with this guy. NY to CA. She's 18 and he was 17. She went on about how much he cheated on her and even on her bday he canceled dinner plans and ended up over at some girls house cheating on her and she let all this shit slide for the longest time. She said he fucked over 40 girls in one year (all JB age since he was 17 himself)

So naturally as shes going on about this I am thinking to myself HOLY SHIT this guy must be super GL. So I just straight up interrupt another one of her stories about how he was at some girls house cheating and I say "ok so this guy must be really good looking" she pauses and looks at me kinda annoyed and responds "yeah...but that's not the point"

I ask her to show me a pic, and she pulls up his IG. He looked like a white fringemaxxed TikTok prettyboy (without the faggy earrings and shit those faggots wear) Not sharp features just like good harmony but I could see users here saying at best hes high tier normie. He was probably 5'10'' to possible 6' his IG had 17K followers and lotta his posts were him riding dirtbikes and doing tricks and stuff (hes sponsored by some big brand)

She tells me how handsome he is, and when I see his follower count on IG I say "yeah he musta had girls up in his DMs" and she responds "bro whenever I hung out with him it was his IG notifications going off all the time"

She went on about how she accepted him back and they still fucked when he wanted, even though now they werent dating and she knew he was fucking other girls but she said the sex was good so she kinda just accepted it

TLDR 17 year old with 17K followers on IG bangs over 40 JBs in a year most off IG

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate, enchanted_elixir, Hero of the Imperium and 53 others
TLDR but sounds like primitive behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Acromegaly_Chad, Ken and 2 others
"ok so this guy must be really good looking" she pauses and looks at me kinda annoyed and responds "yeah...but that's not the point"
it71y.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 16384, AscendingHero and 10 others
She said he fucked over 40 girls in one year
So naturally as shes going on about this I am thinking to myself HOLY SHIT this guy must be super GL.
I ask her to show me a pic, and she pulls up his IG. He looked like a white fringemaxxed TikTok prettyboy (without the faggy earrings and shit those faggots wear) Not sharp features just like good harmony but I could see users here saying at best hes high tier normie. He was probably 5'10'' to possible 6' l
@ForeverRecession thoughts?

@Biggdink :feelshah:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Moggedbyevery1, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, isis_Bleach, Deleted member 12234 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Richard_Hungwell, Slayerino and 15 others

B..b..but Indians here said pretty boys have low appeal and you need Maher bones to even hold hands with a girl :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Slayerino, AscendingHero and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Amnesia nigga that’s what u call teen love for a chad

it never began for 99% of men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, isis_Bleach, AscendingHero and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member and 1 other person
i hope putin nukes us

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Lihito, Acromegaly_Chad and 10 others
This sounds like the conversation a girl would have with a dad-like figure, like they want some life advice from a "mature man". At this point i think they notice you are almost in your 40s, but just go along out of pity (and because you are handsome), not wanting to burst the bubble of a madman.

PS: Didn't give any reacts cause of no pics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 16384, Slayerino and 16 others

Can't even lie, the messy curly hair and baggy clothes look has every jb girl by the throat currently

Having a trending aesthetic is legit as fuck

Meanwhile my hair will probably only look half decent by the end of the year cause I got a buzz :feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Johanjohan, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
TLDR: it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and GetShrekt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, GreenHat500, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
Oh boy, here we go again

The world is fucked amnesia we get it either go shoot yourself or accept that society is a shithole for GOD FUCKING SAKE.

Jokes aside, hope you’re doing well. Remember to stay healthy and get some social interaction. It helps me whenever i’m feeling down after bombing an exam or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 9779 and volcelfatcel
instagram and tiktok has changed the game in what girls want

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, gamma, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
Yep, if you don't even have an IG that's considered a red flag by most of Gen Z.

Several thousand followers with NT photos? You win. Looks theory is on life support after you reach a 5.5/10.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, AscendingHero, Amnesia and 2 others
40 per year is 3 per month on average. totally possible for a free bird chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Patient A
its just strange to do that, I mean jfl fuckin a bunch of different girls, what a baboon thing to do. any gL man can do that, if has appeal to JB so he can do that with JBs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
hmu who tryna do follow 4 follow? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and gamma
@Patient A say what you want, I hate this reaction :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
well i have 6k followers on ig i can confirm its a huge status boost

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, AscendingHero, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
imagine fucking a new jb every day

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
well i have 6k followers on ig i can confirm its a huge status boost
legitimate followers or have you done some sort of trick for them eg follow>unfollow randoms? If you have done a trick does a girl ever call you out for like ratio (Since you can still scroll through the like count and get an idea of it)?

legitimate followers or have you done some sort of trick for them eg follow>unfollow randoms? If you have done a trick does a girl ever call you out for like ratio (Since you can still scroll through the like count and get an idea of it)?
Women are smart, they'll check likes too. Very easy to tell when you've botted or have a lot of "follow for follow" fake followers.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Amnesia and Deleted member 17829
Women are smart, they'll check likes too. Very easy to tell when you've botted or have a lot of "follow for follow" fake followers.
yep that's why i was asking

So when you hopping on discord for a live video call “Chad”?

Honestly 17k is not that much. Al.ost everyone can get 17k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 16371, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Honestly 17k is not that much. Al.ost everyone can get 17k
me here with sub 20 :Comfy:

:feelsgiga:17k, are you mad? we are talking about organic real followers not fake botted/bought followers

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, cekonerr, Deleted member 14957 and 1 other person
I’m seriously fucking ending it nigga

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
me here with sub 20 :Comfy:

:feelsgiga:17k, are you mad? we are talking about organic real followers not fake botted/bought followers
Yes. Just add friends of friends people in your school or other schools.

Also if you move to different countries you can add people there as well.

Once you get around 3k, your follower account should start to organically grow if you post regurlarly.

Obviously its better if you are good looking, altho if you are average its possible but will take a lot of time.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 16474
Does he mog you?

Who cares nigger

Once you get around 3k, your follower account should start to organically grow if you post regurlarly.

Obviously its better if you are good looking, altho if you are average its possible but will take a lot of time.
:lul::ROFLMAO: just mass add and hope for follow back theory, this is almost as same tier as botting, most of them if not all of them will act like botted followers, if they follow u back

doesnt the following count depend on the content you make? :feelsmega:

super cringe to even have posts on your ig. Takes a lot away from your mystery as a man. I have 0 posts on ig but have a really good avi and i still get tons of follow requests from real girls i never talked or met before.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Richard_Hungwell, GreenHat500 and 1 other person
ngl but why are you such a cuck imagine sitting there with a girl and all she does is talk about how "shitty" her ex was and how they still fucked

Als yeah water is wet you need IG since its literally your social life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and gamma
Cool story. That's how life is.
Mirin how you are at your age, able to listen to these dumb shit 18 yo women tell and say without wanting to kill yourself or telling them to shut up..

I think. Being HTN is enough, as a white guy. WHEN you have extra other good things, and yiur are well style maxxed.

instagram and tiktok has changed the game in what girls want
Nope, is has just exposed it, and maybe amplified it

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
ngl but why are you such a cuck imagine sitting there with a girl and all she does is talk about how "shitty" her ex was and how they still fucked
This
I HATE when girls talk with me about their ex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Truemaxxer

Only way is to tiktokmaxx and get followers from there. Or be a athlete at your school or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
No one is gonna say it? This has nothing to do with IG or whatever social media platform. This has to do with being GL and lifestylemogging. Some normie who posts food pics and him playing video games wont get shit on instagram. But this dude is attractive + has a good, fun life that attracts women = good with women. If you put the same pics on dating apps, youll get the same results from women lol.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and GreenHat500
She said he fucked over 40 girls in one year (all JB age since he was 17 himself)
Women tend to inflate men's sexual experiences. Not even the biggest slayers I knew in high school got anywhere near that.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
@Amnesia what reactions did you get when you told girls you don’t have an ig?