IG is everything

BRUTAL. Females are retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Richard_Hungwell
@Amnesia
did you have sex with her on the first date?

So I was hanging out with an 18 year old off bumble last night, first time I ever met her. We talked about a lot but one thing she brought up was her ex bf. She went on about how she literally moved across the whole country to be with this guy. NY to CA. She's 18 and he was 17. She went on about how much he cheated on her and even on her bday he canceled dinner plans and ended up over at some girls house cheating on her and she let all this shit slide for the longest time. She said he fucked over 40 girls in one year (all JB age since he was 17 himself)

So naturally as shes going on about this I am thinking to myself HOLY SHIT this guy must be super GL. So I just straight up interrupt another one of her stories about how he was at some girls house cheating and I say "ok so this guy must be really good looking" she pauses and looks at me kinda annoyed and responds "yeah...but that's not the point"

I ask her to show me a pic, and she pulls up his IG. He looked like a white fringemaxxed TikTok prettyboy (without the faggy earrings and shit those faggots wear) Not sharp features just like good harmony but I could see users here saying at best hes high tier normie. He was probably 5'10'' to possible 6' his IG had 17K followers and lotta his posts were him riding dirtbikes and doing tricks and stuff (hes sponsored by some big brand)

She tells me how handsome he is, and when I see his follower count on IG I say "yeah he musta had girls up in his DMs" and she responds "bro whenever I hung out with him it was his IG notifications going off all the time"

She went on about how she accepted him back and they still fucked when he wanted, even though now they werent dating and she knew he was fucking other girls but she said the sex was good so she kinda just accepted it

TLDR 17 year old with 17K followers on IG bangs over 40 JBs in a year most off IG
That's it, I'm gonna Instagrammaxx, fuck this shit.
I know a turk who I mog into oblivion and even he gets women sliding into his DMs, I'm gonna start an Instagram now.
You're basically retarded if you don't have Instagram in this day and age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
True, not having social media nowadays is like being a friendless loser in the 90s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and KeepGrinding
insta fame is the same as being a noble man in the past

So I was hanging out with an 18 year old off bumble last night, first time I ever met her. We talked about a lot but one thing she brought up was her ex bf. She went on about how she literally moved across the whole country to be with this guy. NY to CA. She's 18 and he was 17. She went on about how much he cheated on her and even on her bday he canceled dinner plans and ended up over at some girls house cheating on her and she let all this shit slide for the longest time. She said he fucked over 40 girls in one year (all JB age since he was 17 himself)

So naturally as shes going on about this I am thinking to myself HOLY SHIT this guy must be super GL. So I just straight up interrupt another one of her stories about how he was at some girls house cheating and I say "ok so this guy must be really good looking" she pauses and looks at me kinda annoyed and responds "yeah...but that's not the point"

I ask her to show me a pic, and she pulls up his IG. He looked like a white fringemaxxed TikTok prettyboy (without the faggy earrings and shit those faggots wear) Not sharp features just like good harmony but I could see users here saying at best hes high tier normie. He was probably 5'10'' to possible 6' his IG had 17K followers and lotta his posts were him riding dirtbikes and doing tricks and stuff (hes sponsored by some big brand)

She tells me how handsome he is, and when I see his follower count on IG I say "yeah he musta had girls up in his DMs" and she responds "bro whenever I hung out with him it was his IG notifications going off all the time"

She went on about how she accepted him back and they still fucked when he wanted, even though now they werent dating and she knew he was fucking other girls but she said the sex was good so she kinda just accepted it

TLDR 17 year old with 17K followers on IG bangs over 40 JBs in a year most off IG
If you werent a chad it would be weird hanging out with children but lookism it is:lul:

This sounds like the conversation a girl would have with a dad-like figure, like they want some life advice from a "mature man". At this point i think they notice you are almost in your 40s, but just go along out of pity (and because you are handsome), not wanting to burst the bubble of a madman.

PS: Didn't give any reacts cause of no pics.
Here daughter, let me show you how to eat pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and TITUS