Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 1973

Attachments

• 1576178839921.png
    1576178839921.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Introduction
If you no longer want to be ignored by me fill out this form explaining why you deserve to be unignored. I will be checking this daily and will unblock those who show a kind nature. All I am asking for is mutual respect.

Format
Username:
How you will change your behavior:
Why would you ignore anyone? My OCD won't allow ignoring, I gotta see all of those notifications! ;)

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

unignore me
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
  • +1
@Zeta ascended thoughts?

Ciamisag

• +1
Username: DR.PMA
Why you got ignored: not sure if ignored
How you will change your behavior: please read below

Dear Slime

Please allow me to apologize for what I did to deserve my ignore. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at my dm

Sincerely,
DR.PMA

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3902 and LookistWorld

Dear Slime

Please allow me to apologize for what I did to deserve my ignore. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at my dm

Sincerely,
DR.PMA
F291D444 4E93 4204 A61D 955659DBF5F9

XD

• JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA
Introduction
If you no longer want to be ignored by me fill out this form explaining why you deserve to be unignored. I will be checking this daily and will unblock those who show a kind nature. All I am asking for is mutual respect.

Format
Username:
How you will change your behavior:
Shit attempt at comedy will fool the retards though so bravo

Dear Slime

Sincerely,
DR.PMA
You are not ignored do not worry. Thank you for the proper formatting though.

• +1
Username:
pisslord

Why you got ignored: jflcel
How you will change your behavior: Last seen A moment ago

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back