Ignore Appeal Thread

am I ignored

do not bring our association into this because once i saw the life exit my beloved hamster's body as he took his life breath i made a promise to him and my issues are not with secret society directly. once again, the option for a non aggression pact rests on the table but it wont be there forever

I have ignored you for being a foolish moron.

@auboutduprecipice u can appeal this here .

• +1
Reactions: slime
legendary thread, still makes me cage

Am i ignored?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Thank the faggot mods for unbanning one of the only quality posters

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
If you look close you can see it's absolutely morphed. This guy is a recessed skinnyfat permavirgin blonde cuckold. He has just gotten ended by the lord and owner of this forum.

I am going to be ignoring you I hate you.

U can appeal this here @6ft5manlet .

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and LookistWorld
this guy is the ultimate troll
i am fucking dying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, stuckneworleans, Golden Glass and 1 other person
Username: Golden Glass
Why you got ignored: Lacked Respect to the Prince
How you will change your behavior:
Dear Slime

Please allow me to apologize for what I did to deserve my ignore. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at my dm

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Nosecel, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
Username: Golden Glass
Why you got ignored: Lacked Respect to the Prince
How you will change your behavior:
Dear Slime

Please allow me to apologize for what I did to deserve my ignore. My behavior was extremely inappropriate, immature, and lacked the respect you deserved.

It was embarrassing, but I learned that nobody appreciated my poor behavior. In the future, I have every intention of curbing my thoughtless actions and learn to adjust my behavior befitting the environment and situation.

Again, I am sorry for my actions and I hope that we can put this matter behind us. I look forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any thoughts in this, please feel free to share. You may contact me at your convenience at my dm
Unignored.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Ritalincel and Golden Glass

0 is the amount of love your mother gave you as a disabled child. 0 is the amount of time your father spent with you throughout your life. You are a stupid bitch who cannot find anything interesting to say and you are a bastard orphan. You are now ignored.

@Madhate u can appeal this here .

• JFL
Username : BlackBoyo
Why u got ignored: To high T low inhib and I hurt slime mentally becoz I mog him to death
How will you change your behavior: I’ll act like the faggot you are around you ♥️

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3328
Username : BlackBoyo
Why u got ignored: To high T low inhib and I hurt slime mentally becoz I mog him to death
How will you change your behavior: I’ll act like the faggot you are around you ♥
You aren't ignored, useless post.

Times change but the people don't, this was something that was said by my grandfather when I still lived in Greece. You are an idiot, grow up. You will be the first and only person I will permanently block. You constantly harass and you add no substance to this forum. You make no intelligent posts or interesting remarks. You are worthless. Goodbye.
u can appeal here @OwlGod

• JFL
My rightful maiden bride

680494495aa689322115148565f5bbf2.jpg

as ordained by Jupiter and Sol Invictus

73811c40da56d2b753fde6182f7f21be.jpg

her flesh, hair, and bone forged in the smithy of Vulcan

ce8101c98e6c832ac377f7ba6e0eacaf.png

makes your oneitis look like a modern art masterpiece.

Ignored.
U can appeal this here @KingOfRome .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Cs6G7CP

• +1

• +1
u can appeal this here @Nosecel
Thanks so much
Slime, you are a good user with one of the best avis
I dont want to be in secret society's blacklist
Who know what you guys can do
Unignore me, please

Thanks so much
Slime, you are a good user with one of the best avis
I dont want to be in secret society's blacklist
Who know what you guys can do
Unignore me, please
Use the proper format.

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel and Deleted member 2227
Username: sgt_iron
Why you got ignored: for trolling and ridiculing the secret society and the members of it.
How you will change your behavior: I will not troll nor ridicule the secret society or its members.

Use the proper format.
Username: Nosecel
Why you got ignored: Because I didnt watch, cared and asked about your thread, such ignorance from me
How you will change your behavior: your posts will be automatically asked by me even before they are created

Username: sgt_iron
Why you got ignored: for trolling and ridiculing the secret society and the members of it.
How you will change your behavior: I will not troll nor ridicule the secret society or its members.
I said your age not your mental age, haha. Anyways, remove the Secret Society from your tag and I will unignore you.
Username: Nosecel
Why you got ignored: Because I didnt watch, cared and asked about your thread, such ignorance from me
How you will change your behavior: your posts will be automatically asked by me even before they are created
Unignored.

I said your age not your mental age, haha. Anyways, remove the Secret Society from your tag and I will unignore you.

Unignored.
You are too kind hearted slime. It would be smarter to keep these criminal prowlers locked up.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel and slime

• WTF
Reactions: stuckneworleans

Unignored.
thanks you will not regret this.

• +1
Reactions: slime and Ritalincel
Am i ignore?

Am i ignored

Username: Chadafack
Why you got ignored: Called mr slime homosexual
How you will change your behavior: I will not because op is still a faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back