"ignore her bro she'll want you"

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
The biggest lie told to normies when it comes to women these days is

"ignore her bro she'll want you back when you stop giving her attention"

yeah bro just ignore her, its not like she can open tinder and choose from thousands of better guys than you!

No she wants YOU! So ignore her and show her you're a real nigga not to be triffled with

Funny GIF

lock in chat

this strategy only works with Chad, you think that MTB your messaging gives one molecule of shit if you didn't message her back after 3 hours? I know for a fact some of you guys wait exactly 5-6 min before opening her snaps inadvertently

You arent special and if she has sank low enough to message you she's messaging at least 5 other guys

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, Jova, Copeful and 18 others

• +1
Reactions: Jova and nathan
Water background 1529039758ASu 3344768386

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Jova, Copeful and 3 others
IMG 2871

• JFL
Reactions: Detective, Jova, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
cope

it literally works if she likes you in the first place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Htobrother, Mewton and 4 others
she would need real desire for that to work so just be chad theory

Funny GIF
you don’t need to be chad for a girl to like you bud

touch some grass incel

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Htobrother
you don’t need to be chad for a girl to like you bud

touch some grass incel
you need to touch some grass if you think "muh ignore her" really works. She isn't going to take disrespect if the guy is dead average

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and Mewton

• JFL
Reactions: Detective
anything works if ur chad

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
it works if shes atleast a little bit interested in you

If not,she wont give a shit

Better to do this than to be her slave, even better if you know you are not attractive is to frighten her (with caution)

If she likes you, but feels more like an option to you, then she might put more work in, because that’s how foids feel chosen.

But I agree that normies are way too into gamey and neurotic bullshit. And it makes me want the black pill to go mainstream… people will know their place, drop the strategic bullshit, and be more real.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MostGLSlayer
Yeah it’s cope. Even if she likes you, if you ignore her, you’re most likely done unless you’re already in an LTR then ignoring will work in some scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, 0S4MA, Whatever and 1 other person
1a9.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Bomber517
Yeah it’s cope. Even if she likes you, if you ignore her, you’re most likely done unless you’re already in an LTR then ignoring will work in some scenarios.
pajeets after watching scamza advice thinking ignoring bitches is gonna make them like him

Just be obsessed and needy with her bro!

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
this might work if she likes you but the worst one i heard is "just be mean to her bro and insult her bro" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA
Better to do this than to be her slave, even better if you know you are not attractive is to frighten her (with caution)
if you know she dosent like you id just not message entirely foids live off of attention

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
the point is ignoring her when she has unlimited options and your normie is a bad strategy
So just remain unknown bro?

So just remain unknown bro?
the scenario is you already are messaging her or know her in real life, trying to be non chalant and ignoring her isn't going to work if you arent her best option

Works but you have to meet her irl and impress her first

It only works when she is slightly interested in the first place

It only works when she is slightly interested in the first place
thats even worse jfl, dont be needy as fuck but ignoring when she can easily replace you makes no sense to me and doesn't work since normies do so shit with women

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I always text back instantly, if she don’t wanna fuck then I’ll hang myself and exit life