IIT we talk about bulking (no twinks allowed)

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
wht do you guys eat while bulking?

Currently this is my diet from now on.
10 Pieces of Chicken Breast with 10 Pieces of Bread, Around 2000+ KCals, with like 250g Protein

The rest is like protein shakes, donuts and muffins.

Donuts/Muffins are goat for bulking srs

Clean bulking is the way to go. Bulking just to get fat is cope

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
JFL
you're going to call all non-lifters twinks now?
don't you realize it's all about appearance and has little to do with actual fitness?
Yeah I stopped gymceling but I'm 100x fitter and healthier than you are. I swim, run, hike,etc ..... and eat whole healthy foods
Keep overloading your digestive system with toxic crap and destroying yourself with steroids.

But hey muh 9000 lbs deadlift bro!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JustChris
JFL
don't you realize it's all about appearance and has little to do with actual fitness?
Yeah I stopped gymceling but I'm 100x fitter and healthier and than you are. I swim, run, hike,etc ..... and eat whole healthy foods
Keep overloading your digestive system with toxic crap and destroying yourself with steroids.

All of this is true, guys here put women on a pedestal and fuck themselves up for it

Lean bulking by 300cals above tdee or so, is best esp if you natty, if your on gear then go above 30% or so above ur tdee, Good carbs; rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, 100% wholegrain bread. Oatmeal was fucking nice, I mixed in with protein powder shit tasted well good.

big boy coming through

Clean bulking is the way to go. Bulking just to get fat is cope
Chris enough with the pfp selfies there's only so much mogging we can take :feelsree:
wht do you guys eat while bulking?

Currently this is my diet from now on.
10 Pieces of Chicken Breast with 10 Pieces of Bread, Around 2000+ KCals, with like 250g Protein

The rest is like protein shakes, donuts and muffins.

Donuts/Muffins are goat for bulking srs
>No twinks allowed
...guess I'll leave then

Chris enough with the pfp selfies there's only so much mogging we can take :feelsree:

>No twinks allowed
...guess I'll leave then

Sorry bruh

But hey muh 9000 lbs deadlift bro![/QUOTE]
JFL
Yeah I stopped gymceling but I'm 100x fitter and healthier than you are. I swim, run, hike,etc ..... and eat whole healthy foods

dude im obv just messin around lol, im not srs when i call ppl twinks, its jus trolling.

shitloads of basmati rice, eggs, whatever beef I can get my hands on, yogurt and whatever my parents happen to cook as extra meals on top of that.
JFL

Extreme overthinker the type of nigga to value health and fighting ability over aesthetics.

I’m bulking because my penis is small theory confirmed