Ik i’m curry subhuman but is my face asymmetric??

starvecell

starvecell

🧪
can i atleast ascend to low mtn???

Attachments

• IMG_5879.jpeg
    IMG_5879.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5878.jpeg
    IMG_5878.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5877.jpeg
    IMG_5877.jpeg
  • IMG_5876.jpeg
    IMG_5876.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5875.jpeg
    IMG_5875.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5874.jpeg
    IMG_5874.jpeg
  • IMG_5873.jpeg
    IMG_5873.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Plz reply guys ik my mouth area, my race, my skin, eye and ridge all are shit but someone today said my face is asymmetrical too. Am i??

Am i that big of subhuman that noone is replying..??? tis over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and qqpkp
Yes very assymetrical

@kebab

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Seen worse

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Infinite, brucewayne78, Deleted member 27066 and 3 others
Except your gay squinting it doesnt look asymmetrical in unacceptable degree to human’s eye

Except your gay squinting it doesnt look asymmetrical in unacceptable degree to human’s eye
I ain’t squinting matter of fact in these pics I’m trying to open my eyes so that my brow ridge wrinkle wont look too prominent.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
wait…. What?? Last time asked for my rating everyone called me subhuman.. tf??
They rated you according to the west but not the globe i rated you according to the world

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
assymetry isnt your biggest problem

Indian jew

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
nose, narrow lips, you look 14 with facial hair
Ik thsi mouth ratio failo and i searched every single corner of forum but could find any non surgical remedy for dat.

Ik thsi mouth ratio failo and i searched every single corner of forum but could find any non surgical remedy for dat.
im pretty sure there is a botb thread called mouth widening appliances and its a 3d printable thing you can put in your mouth, i think its cope but might worth a try

im pretty sure there is a botb thread called mouth widening appliances and its a 3d printable thing you can put in your mouth, i think its cope but might worth a try
Yeah ik bout that but it’stemporary and it can give naso folds too..

So

Please recommend me some softmaxxes bhai
first lose body fat . you have bloat in face . stop making stupid expressions and instead stay neutral face/smiling. hairstyle can be improved ig

how old are you

first lose body fat . you have bloat in face . stop making stupid expressions and instead stay neutral face/smiling. hairstyle can be improved ig
When i smile my nose droops down and it looks so bad, n bro this looksmaxxing squinting n hunter eye thing made my acquainted to this expression, u know any exercise or something to keep face neutral

no, it means that you are not masculine enough, its a good thing after like 40
Okey, one last thing bhai , can i go into prettyboy lane and do prettyboy maxxing? Do i have requirements for dat?

Okey, one last thing bhai , can i go into prettyboy lane and do prettyboy maxxing? Do i have requirements for dat?
you ONLY have requirements for that, what would you do, be a gymmaxxed ogre with them features? jfll

I’d say you’re already low MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070