Ik i’m curry subhuman but is my face asymmetric??

They rated you according to the west but not the globe i rated you according to the world
You must be retarded, not even in the slums of Mumbai is OP a HTN.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, brucewayne78, xeqri and 1 other person
I agree,coz last evryone called me subhuman and the jump was wild. But what am i actually? And can i ascend to low HTN?

I ain’t squinting matter of fact in these pics I’m trying to open my eyes so that my brow ridge wrinkle wont look too prominent.
I ain't squinting bro 😑

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I agree,coz last evryone called me subhuman and the jump was wild. But what am i actually? And can i ascend to low HTN?
You aren't subhuman, low MTN at best.

Objectively, you are LTN in western world around young generation. Calling you subhuman is definitely far fetched, but calling you HTN is delusional af. When people call you HTN, they are probably subhuman and just comparing you to themselves, or they don't know what a HTN looks like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Objectively, you are LTN in western world around young generation. Calling you subhuman is definitely far fetched, but calling you HTN is delusional af. When people call you HTN, they are probably subhuman and just comparing you to themselves, or they don't know what a HTN looks like.
High iq. But do i atleast hv potential to be htn without surgeries brotha??

op is mtn, low depending on height, still think he should larp mexican or iranian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and N1666
op is mtn, low depending on height, still think he should larp mexican or iranian
I’m happy that noone is calling me subhuman dis time 😃, I’m 6’2 btw

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I’m happy that noone is calling me subhuman dis time 😃, I’m 6’2 btw
wow wtf? You're easily a normie, your assymetry is hardly noticable, you mog me, try to get your skin more warm looking,

You mog me bhaiii

wow wtf? You're easily a normie, your assymetry is hardly noticable, you mog me, try to get your skin more warm looking,
Warm skin?? In curry land the pale u look the better but thanks bhai.

High iq. But do i atleast hv potential to be htn without surgeries brotha??

What is your bodyfat percentage? Get to around 12% bodyfat and see what that does for you. Your bone structure seems to be lacking, but it would halo you if you had it. You are not actually that assymetrical by the looks of it.

Just get your bodyfat to 12% and go to the gym if you haven't already. Probably get to MTN range, as you are not really fat tbh

What is your bodyfat percentage? Get to around 12% bodyfat and see what that does for you. Your bone structure seems to be lacking, but it would halo you if you had it. You are not actually that assymetrical by the looks of it.

Just get your bodyfat to 12% and go to the gym if you haven't already. Probably get to MTN range, as you are not really fat tbh
I’m skinny fat so around 20-25% percent. Have a roundish belly like indians do.

I’m skinny fat so around 20-25% percent. Have a roundish belly like indians dodo.

If that's true then you will certainly see improvements. You also said you are 6'2. Did you measure yourself correctly? A legitimate 6'2 + lean + good body will get you to HTN range tbh.

If that's true then you will certainly see improvements. You also said you are 6'2. Did you measure yourself correctly? A legitimate 6'2 + lean + good body will get you to HTN range tbh.
Actually it was more than 6’2, I’ve measured myself several times more close to 6’3.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: antony 726 and N1666
idk what you're hoping to achieve if you don't want to hardmaxx. I would say the most obv flaw is the nose- thick skin is common among south asians. The chin is also on the smaller side and lips are quite thin ( no there isn't something you can do about any of these without surgeries). These flaws would cap you at mtn globally and ltn in the west.

What’s body fat percentage

currently LTN but you can be MTN easily by getting MSE and MSDO your biggest failo is your narrow jaw