I'll be your guys science experiment

Betterthanher

Betterthanher

akio
tell me whatever bullshit to do and ill document im not gonna do any fucking surgery or cut open my skin or take rat poison to grow myself, and dont try to trick into mixing chemicals into turning my skin green i dont want it to happen again

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, lcberg04, Guiltyfeelings and 9 others
take 500 mg test 300 mg masteron 100mg tren 0.5mg arimidex

can you put topical minoxidil on your lashes

• +1
Reactions: elpapusupremo, noonespecial, proxking and 1 other person
bonesmash your dick and document it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KNOXS, Decha, noonespecial and 2 others
Try thumb pulling and apply volufiline on eyebrow fat pads and under eyes.

Tare
tell me whatever bullshit to do and ill document im not gonna do any fucking surgery or cut open my skin or take rat poison to grow myself, and dont try to trick into mixing chemicals into turning my skin green i dont want it to happen again
Take 3000 mg of potassium chloride every day

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski
Why would you do someone elses science project?

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and byat
Try applying volufiline to your dick and consistently document girth to see if it has any effect. Do it for at least 3 months

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS, bigchunguslover and heyheyheybro22
you’re such a good boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notchicolachowski and heyheyheybro22
try bonemashing and the heightmaxxing stretches and towel/thumbpulling

try meclizine for 3 months

• +1
Reactions: axm
Try applying volufiline to your dick and consistently document girth to see if it has any effect. Do it for at least 3 months
bro i think this might actually work, but ima do it either way

Try thumb pulling and apply volufiline on eyebrow fat pads and under eyes.
im doing this first one that some already said it, probably use vollufine because someone said to use minoxidil on eyelashes and it'll burn fat pads so haha yes

Get lefort3

These replies are low iq, there's better, more beneficial suggestions (can't think of any right now though:feelskek:)

• +1
Reactions: sb23
we all go through this phase. People rarely follow through though. there's plenty of things you can try though. Start of with a DIY le forte 2.

• +1
Reactions: tye
These replies are low iq, there's better, more beneficial suggestions (can't think of any right now though:feelskek:)
you have 6 days to tell me before i stop being submissive and taking suggestions

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
bfr, diy filler, diy botox, there's plenty, people just aren't willing to go through.

• +1
Reactions: tye
bfr, diy filler, diy botox, there's plenty, people just aren't willing to go through.
i think i specificed i wasnt going to try to kill myself with these

i think i specificed i wasnt going to try to kill myself with these
these have all been done by users from this forum and are relatively low risk if you properly research. Don't say something then pussy out. You are willing to take ten but aren't willing to diy filler :lul:. Normie reditors are less of a pussy than you. There are literally subreddits dedicated to diy filler and botox. Why even make this post?

Seek psychiatric help.

these have all been done by users from this forum and are relatively low risk if you properly research. Don't say something then pussy out. You are willing to take ten but aren't willing to diy filler :lul:. Normie reditors are less of a pussy than you. There are literally subreddits dedicated to diy filler and botox. Why even make this post?
hey jackass im still doing it unlike you fucking pussy.

I want you to take a notepad and every time you pass a guy taller than you, try to write down your feeling instantly with 0 rationalization like your actual true feeling, i wanna know if people feel intimidated etc by height

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I want you to take a notepad and every time you pass a guy taller than you, try to write down your feeling instantly with 0 rationalization like your actual true feeling, i wanna know if people feel intimidated etc by height
there arent many people who are taller than me, and i dont have a normal personality so ill do this either way

Stick a needle with dye agent in your eye to see if that will change your eye permanently.
uhhh i can try lightening eye drops haha..

im doing this first one that some already said it, probably use vollufine because someone said to use minoxidil on eyelashes and it'll burn fat pads so haha yes
Keep me updated

what kind of needle and the brand for the dye agent
I'm gakekeeping what I used to ascend to 6 PSL. You must pay me £20 for what you need to do.

I'm gakekeeping what I used to ascend to 6 PSL. You must pay me £20 for what you need to do.
the fuck jackass? this is my experiment im not paying you shit fucking jew

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
the fuck jackass? this is my experiment im not paying you shit fucking jew
>calls me jew
>doesn't want to pay

Friendly fire will not be tolerated.

>calls me jew
>doesn't want to pay

Friendly fire will not be tolerated.
yeah only jews want to be payed when telling someone they should buy do this