I'll be your guys science experiment

yeah only jews want to be payed when telling someone they should buy do this
Only Jews don't want to pay for the one thing stopping them rotting in this forum.

tell me whatever bullshit to do and ill document im not gonna do any fucking surgery or cut open my skin or take rat poison to grow myself, and dont try to trick into mixing chemicals into turning my skin green i dont want it to happen again
Try reeves deadlift atleast 2x a week for 3 months and see if u get any results

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Only Jews don't want to pay for the one thing stopping them rotting in this forum.
okay bro im not paying you fucking 20 pounds you dirty england boy

Try reeves deadlift atleast 2x a week for 3 months and see if u get any results
is that the one for making ur shoulders wider and shit, ill do that

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
is that the one for making ur shoulders wider and shit, ill do that
Not the shoulders the clavixles specifically measure b4 and after and dm the result

okay bro im not paying you fucking 20 pounds you dirty england boy
Keep coping in this thread then buddy boyo. Be an experiment here and watch them ruin your life because you listened them. I could've saved you but £20 is too much for you to ascend. What a failure.

Keep coping in this thread then buddy boyo. Be an experiment here and watch them ruin your life because you listened them. I could've saved you but £20 is too much for you to ascend. What a failure.
bro im not listening to an indian who came to uk

I meant *be* autocorrect

Why would you be someone elses science project?
so they dont have to do it themselves and keep procastinating

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
take 500 mg test 300 mg masteron 100mg tren 0.5mg arimidex
fake natty physique expectations:

Roided

Elite natural physique expectation:

GREG OGALLAGHER PRODUCTS min 1058738049
Bigger and stronger chest 1651840664 1024x573 2563339282
Nh

What do you really think women prefer?

View attachment 3149964

what a retard its podium physic
It's so not

This is a recent Men's Physique winner who goes by the nickname cbum

3702334 4067831823

And Mr Olympia winners tend to be much bigger:

Mr Olympia 2021 Purse Prize Money 4132646985
2023 Mr Olympia Results 1 2199200562

Truth is you have no idea what is achievable naturally. Like most people, you see a lean guy and you automatically assume steroids, but give him an extra 15 lbs of fat and you'll say he looks like shit, or like someone who doesn't lift. This guy is much bigger than your so called "podium physique" but less aesthetic because he's at a higher body fat percentage:

Basement2
Basement

tell me whatever bullshit to do and ill document im not gonna do any fucking surgery or cut open my skin or take rat poison to grow myself, and dont try to trick into mixing chemicals into turning my skin green i dont want it to happen again
Get eye colour change

clench your teeth and bite as hard as you can for 2 hours everyday for a month and then report the effect on teeth and zygomatic arch

experimeeeeeent how's it going?

10 push-ups 5 pull-ups. repeat 5 times and document it.

if still have energy for writing stupid posts - repeat till heart failure

eat raw meat and raw organs

we all go through this phase. People rarely follow through though. there's plenty of things you can try though. Start of with a DIY le forte 2.
How do you a diy leforte 2?

kill yourself