I’ll get in a ward inshaallah

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
@_MVP_ @the BULL lets do this. Tbh I need mental assistance venting on forums about being stupid is not going to help :feelswhere:

I am getting way too dumb irl and the constant talking to myself about bygone shit is really not that good

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, dehydrated and 1 other person
@_MVP_ @the BULL lets do this. Tbh I need mental assistance venting on forums about being stupid is not going to help :feelswhere:
Finally some guys to join me.
I'm waiting for you guys, don't forget to bring some snacks

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Sushifart
Finally some guys to join me.
I'm waiting for you guys, don't forget to bring some snacks
You in a ward? You have actual trauma tbh, I think I just have some disability like ADHD + autism that needs being checked

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
don't go to the ward bro, they'll just stick you on medication and shut will get worse for you.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Sushifart and Pikabro
You in a ward? You have actual trauma tbh, I think I just have some disability like ADHD + autism that needs being checked
No nigga, I was kidding I'm not disabled like you, fucking schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Sushifart
Don't
They'll medicate you bro. Schizo pills literally lowers your mental function

You lose your fucking soul and become a husk

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, dehydrated and arab_chink

I am getting way too dumb irl and the constant talking to myself about bygone shit is really not that good
Go to a docter bro and act like you will die because of some bullshit, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
don't go to the ward bro, they'll just stick you on medication and shut will get worse for you.
Don't
They'll medicate you bro. Schizo pills literally lowers your mental function
Rn I am basically non functioning as a person I don’t know how much worse I can get. Like I act like someone on schizo medicine irl, proper lost and can’t do basic tasks.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Rn I am basically non functioning as a person I don’t know how much worse I can get. Like I act like someone on schizo medicine irl, proper lost and can’t do basic tasks.
you were warned bro, the ward did not help me. It just made shut worse.

you were warned bro, the ward did not help me. It just made shut worse.
Most likely tbh :feelswhere: But rn I don’t even function all that well yk? And I’ve never been normal like I have never had a ‘prime’ per se, I have always been autistic hyper lethargic retard

• JFL
Ngl you could have some kind of vitamin deficiency making you depressed. Had the same shit, fixed by figuring out what I was deficient in

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Slaying at a psych wad is law

Ngl you could have some kind of vitamin deficiency making you depressed. Had the same shit, fixed by figuring out what I was deficient in
I need a hormonal checkup and psych evaluation

• +1
F that you need to get out from this trash hole and do some tourism in a country with a culture and human beings actually in the street instead of rotting in the west

This is what i have been up to lately. I walk a lot
Screenshot 20240412 075437 Pedometer Step Counter
Screenshot 20240412 075211 Pedometer Step Counter

Left is time and right is Km walked

Most likely tbh :feelswhere: But rn I don’t even function all that well yk? And I’ve never been normal like I have never had a ‘prime’ per se, I have always been autistic hyper lethargic retard
alright bro you do what you feel is best n shut.

just get on trt. you have low t symptoms

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Pikabro
just get on trt. you have low t symptoms
I have had this problem for 14 months maybe years Idk why I am procrastinating jfl. I have a sister who’s a doctor too srs. But this is it doctor’s appointment A S A P

No more self pitying on blackpill forums it’s time to make a change :feelshmm:

• Woah
Avoid the ward.

My life went to shit after being sent to the ward.
i was at a nice hospital, but they can be absolute hell zones depending on your region/state.