I'll morph you/anyone for free (T1 morpher)

Dnag

Dnag

◆Your all my pawns◆ zygo mogger |130iq
Joined
Oct 18, 2025
Posts
1,495
Reputation
1,963
@ragu @Vrilltrum @valentine @erlion
Send it over, could be anyone. I'll do my best :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: erlion, valentine, Vrilltrum and 1 other person
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and shark
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum, Dnag and shark
i would like too but im so ugly i think its impossible😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and Dnag
morph sam dezz
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vrilltrum and Dnag
Yes

No your not, I can do it bhai
I think it’s gonna ruin my confidence even more. Make me even more self aware of my flaws so i pass.
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dnag and Vrilltrum
1000108439
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dnag
Gpt, ts is too little roi for me:feelsohgod:. W morphs tho bhai
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dnag
Too litle?!

TOO LITTLE??
As in, I don’t want to fraud and morph my pictures.
Ig morphing is good to see what you could achieve in the future
 

Similar threads

mullatobonemasher
Replies
2
Views
27
mullatobonemasher
mullatobonemasher
Mamory1337
Replies
5
Views
50
Rothschild
Rothschild
britishbomber
Replies
11
Views
82
britishbomber
britishbomber
urfavoritemtn
Replies
0
Views
41
urfavoritemtn
urfavoritemtn
alanlopezzz
Replies
2
Views
47
alanlopezzz
alanlopezzz

Users who are viewing this thread

  • charrob
  • attraction
  • luckyrsr823
  • sinisterrrrr
  • Phillybeard1996
  • Gonionza
  • ninisdgnsfj
  • Dnag
  • 12121212121221221
  • roymustang
Back
Top