I'll never be cool

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
Joined
Apr 23, 2022
Posts
15,021
Reputation
23,137
No one will ever look at me and say "that's a cool guy, I should get to know him".

It's ovER
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
get dreads bro
 
Being cool is being GL tbh

Think of those dumbass tiktok dances that pretty boys do, it looks cool for them but everyone (even this forum) would cringe and laugh if some subhuman did a tiktok dance
 
Idc about being cool I don't care about anything tbh at this point
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19174

Similar threads

g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
22
Fragments
F
Muttcel foid killer
Replies
8
Views
79
Muttcel foid killer
Muttcel foid killer
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
47
overforme3
overforme3
Heartache
Replies
24
Views
130
Heartache
Heartache
roymustang
Replies
5
Views
49
cb006
cb006

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top